Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,837 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked (21074 Views)

Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by PhockPhockMan: 3:39am On Dec 23, 2014
A 37-year-old weapon researcher and graduate of Chemistry from the University of Maiduguri, Mr. Biedomo Iguniewei, has said that the collapsed six-storey building within the premises of the Synagogue Church for All Nations could have been felled with a high energy infrasonic radiation.

Iguniewei on Monday told the coroner probing the circumstances surrounding the September 12 tragedy that he was in a position to reach such a conclusion based on his work experience with the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria, where he said he had worked for six years.

He said the aircraft that reportedly hovered above the church shortly before the building came down could have fired infrasonic radiation weapons at the building.

The witness described himself as an independent consultant with specific interest in explosives and weapon research and that he is currently a post-graduate student of Explosives and Material Science at the Nigerian Defence Academy.

No fewer than 116 persons, mostly South Africans on pilgrimage to SCOAN, reportedly died in the incident.

The witness said that due to his background and research experience in explosives and military weapons, he took personal interest in the collapsed building and had consequently visited the site of the collapsed structure all the way from Kaduna with a view to carrying out a research and publishing a paper.

“I was worried when I heard them talking of controlled demolition. And from the video that I watched, I started asking myself: What could have led to the building crumbling in near vertical fall?” Iguniewei said.

Iguniewei said that after eliminating all the other possible options, he came to the conclusion that the building could possibly have been fired upon with infrasonic radiations.

According to Iguniewei, an infrasound is a type of sound measuring below 20Hz, which is below what the normal human ear could detect.

He said, “The striking thing about infrasound is that you cannot hear it and you cannot see it but it causes remarkable vibrations when used as a weapon.

“Those of us who work with the security know that weapons are produced and they are always looking for where to test them.

“I am of the opinion that what happened that day, especially with the strange plane-like objects seen in the video, was that an infrasonic radiation was fired upon the building; and if you observe, you will discover that it took about 30 minutes for the building to come down.”

He added, “It is important for this court to be aware of this option but why it could have been used here is another matter entirely.

“But since I have been pondering on why a building would collapse the way this one did, this is the most plausible explanation for me.”

The witness said it had become important to consider the option of infrasonic radiation, especially with the repeated movement of the aircraft, which was said to have repeatedly passed over the collapsed building.

“That plane-like object flew close to the building, and that is all that is needed for the infrasonic radiation to reach the building. As far as I am concerned, the repeated overpass of the plane-like object is to ensure that the building received enough dose of the radiation sufficient to bring it down.

“Engineers generally believe that a structure would fail due to bad foundation and bad materials but if you go there now the foundation pillars are still very intact. My position is that the building weakened from the top,” Iguniewei insisted.

When asked what would be seen as the evidence in the aftermath of an infrasonic attack on a building, the witness said there would be no material evidence because the radiation neither generated heat nor resulted in burning or charring.

He said, “The bomb expert who is looking for chemical residue will not see anything like a by-product and of course there is no charring because all that the radiation does is to cause a vibration of the atoms from their position resulting in the emission of electrons.”

Meanwhile the suit filed by the founder of SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua, to challenge his invitation to testify at the inquest was stalled on Monday.

The suit could not be heard as the defence counsel told the court that he had only just been served on Monday morning with a further affidavit filed by SCOAN.

Justice Lateefa Okunnu consequently adjourned till January 12, 2015.

http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-weapon-investigator-says-collapsed-building-attacked/

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by GboyegaD(m): 3:50am On Dec 23, 2014
May the soul of the departed rest in peace and I hope they come to a logical conclusion of this case.

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Nobody: 3:51am On Dec 23, 2014
ultra sonic bomb wave and other buildings around were intact? nice target! it's either the shooter was trained by robin hood or green arrow or even 2face the master shooter!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by PhockPhockMan: 4:20am On Dec 23, 2014
The truth shall prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Nobody: 6:19am On Dec 23, 2014
shadowgwalker:
ultra sonic bomb wave and other buildings around were intact? nice target! it's either the shooter was trained by robin hood or green arrow or even 2face the master shooter!
na lie d shooter was trained by either Terry g or Mr ibu or even Osama bin laden the sharp shooter

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Fash20: 6:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Japhet04:
na lie d shooter was trained by either Terry g or Mr ibu or even Osama bin laden the sharp shooter
ha ha ha grin

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by arsetalks(m): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2014
So of all buildings in the area, it was TB Joshua's that was targeted? I am sure like many other probes, this will be buried as well.

But if TB Joshua get mind, let him enter South Africa soon. He can get away with the madness in Nigeria, can he in SA? Hell no.

25 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by gabe15(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2014
arsetalks:
So of all buildings in the area, it was TB Joshua's that was targeted? I am sure like many other probes, this will be buried as well.wat is dis one saying

But if TB Joshua get mind, let him enter South Africa soon. He can get away with the madness in Nigeria, can he in SA? Hell no.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2014
Negodu... No fewer than 116 persons, mostly South Africans on pilgrimage to SCOAN, reportedly died in the incident. cry
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 23, 2014
. When will people learn to give judgements based on objective research.

What the heck did he mean by "could have"??

No evidence, nothing. All you did was speculate and come up with some subjective opinion.

Rubbish.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by kunlesehan(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2014
gods for the story!

6 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Brightology2(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2014
No comment
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by yuzjet(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2014
really?
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2014
The main issue is: People died. We should know what led to their death. There are several rumours making the rounds especially in South Africa and for the sake of Nigerians who live there and our image, let's get to the root of this.

I won't be surprised if some people twist here this and blame it on GEJ.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Diesel1(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Why dis topic on front page again, na old story jor
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ZACHIE: 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
hahhaha
There are fewer preposterous and laughable items on the national scene this year than The Synagogue Polydrama.
Yeye-pipul.
A smoking infra-sensor goes around looking for only bulidings built without authorization?
It must be a LASG sponsored sensor.

Awon oloshi

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ayusco85(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
Meanwhile the suit filed by the founder of SCOAN, Prophet T.B. Joshua, to challenge his invitation to testify at the inquest was stalled on Monday.
The suit could not be heard as the defence counsel told the court that he had only just been served on Monday morning with a further affidavit filed by SCOAN.
http://www.punchng.com/news/synagogue-weapon-investigator-says-collapsed-building-attacked/

right from the time of john the baptist, the kingdom of God suffereth violence, and the violence taketh it by force. be patient man of God, this too shall pass

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by omenka(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Wow!! Just like that used in Incredible Hulk 3!!

So it is no longer bombs planted in the church.

It is no longer a bomb shot from "a strange aircraft hovering around the building".

It is no longer Boko Haram.

It is now a sophisticated weapon which is arguably in possession of only the Soviets and US.

How lovely!! Clap for yourself Prophet!!

7 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by bonechamberlain(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
story... weapon expert from Maiduguri hmmmm.... y all diz cover up but other buildings were not affected by the so called uinfrasonic radiation. which aircraft do Nigeria have that can't be heard by human ear and even if we have so who ever used such advanced tech decided to use it on synagogue.....
wat a waste of technology...

4 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Opiosko: 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
Interesting, let's see how this tragedy will pan out. Folk should cut TBJ and his church some slack sha...
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by AceOfDiamonds(m): 7:37am On Dec 23, 2014
A 37-year-old weapon researcher and
graduate of Chemistry from the
University of Maiduguri, Mr. Biedomo
Iguniewei, has said that the collapsed
six-storey building within the premises
of the Synagogue Church for All
Nations could have been felled with a
high energy infrasonic radiation.

Meaning that it is just a possibility undecided

Iguniewei said that after eliminating
all the other possible options, he came
to the conclusion that the building
could possibly have been fired upon
with infrasonic radiations.

I don't think its best to come to a conclusion based on assumption devoid of evidence/facts.

“That plane-like object flew close to
the building, and that is all that is
needed for the infrasonic radiation to
reach the building.

Then we can conclude that every building collapse that had/will occur with an aircraft lurking somewhere around was felled by infrasonic radiation emitted by the aircraft?

What irks me is the constant change in the cause of the collapse when they see the public fail to believe it.
Now an 'expert' has come up with another devoid of evidence and says there can be no evidence.

Its laughable in its entirety that he expects us to believe this undecided

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by mayorall(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2014
The truth shall prevail.

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by digitalnaira: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2014
j
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:39am On Dec 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
A 37-year-old weapon researcher and graduate of Chemistry from the University of Maiduguri, Mr. Biedomo Iguniewei, has said that the collapsed six-storey building within the premises of the Synagogue Church for All Nations could have been felled with a high energy infrasonic radiation.

Iguniewei on Monday told the coroner probing the circumstances surrounding the September 12 tragedy that he was in a position to reach such a conclusion based on his work experience with the Defence Industry Corporation of Nigeria, where he said he had worked for six years.

He said the aircraft that reportedly hovered above the church shortly before the building came down could have fired infrasonic radiation weapons at the building.

The witness described himself as an independent consultant with specific interest in explosives and weapon research and that he is currently a post-graduate student of Explosives and Material Science at the Nigerian Defence Academy.

No fewer than 116 persons, mostly South Africans on pilgrimage to SCOAN, reportedly died in the incident.

The witness said that due to his background and research experience in explosives and military weapons, he took personal interest in the collapsed building and had consequently visited the site of the collapsed structure all the way from Kaduna with a view to carrying out a research and publishing a paper.

“I was worried when I heard them talking of controlled demolition. And from the video that I watched, I started asking myself: What could have led to the building crumbling in near vertical fall?” Iguniewei said.

Iguniewei said that after eliminating all the other possible options, he came to the conclusion that the building could possibly have been fired upon with infrasonic radiations.

According to Iguniewei, an infrasound is a type of sound measuring below 20Hz, which is below what the normal human ear could detect.

He said, “The striking thing about infrasound is that you cannot hear it and you cannot see it but it causes remarkable vibrations when used as a weapon.

“Those of us who work with the security know that weapons are produced and they are always looking for where to test them.

“I am of the opinion that what happened that day, especially with the strange plane-like objects seen in the video, was that an infrasonic radiation was fired upon the building; and if you observe, you will discover that it took about 30 minutes for the building to come down.”

He added, “It is important for this court to be aware of this option but why it could have been used here is another matter entirely.

“But since I have been pondering on why a building would collapse the way this one did, this is the most plausible explanation for me.”

The witness said it had become important to consider the option of infrasonic radiation, especially with the repeated movement of the aircraft, which was said to have repeatedly passed over the collapsed building.

“That plane-like object flew close to the building, and that is all that is needed for the infrasonic radiation to reach the building. As far as I am concerned, the repeated overpass of the plane-like object is to ensure that the building received enough dose of the radiation sufficient to bring it down.

“Engineers generally believe that a structure would fail due to bad foundation and bad materials but if you go there now the foundation pillars are still very intact. My position is that the building weakened from the top,” Iguniewei insisted.

When asked what would be seen as the evidence in the aftermath of an infrasonic attack on a building, the witness said there would be no material evidence because the radiation neither generated heat nor resulted in burning or charring.

He said, “The bomb expert who is looking for chemical residue will not see anything like a by-product and of course there is no charring because all that the radiation does is to cause a vibration of the atoms from their position resulting in the emission of electrons.”

All na "could" - Mere Speculations

5 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by lilflipnerd: 7:39am On Dec 23, 2014
Waiting for a fool to blame APC

1 Like

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by thefakestan: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Well the "Expert" has spoken!
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Misogynist2014(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Very sad.
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by dridowu: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by omenka(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

All na "could" - Mere Speculations
Brilliant!!

3 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by Misogynist2014(m): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
lilflipnerd:
Waiting for a fool to blame APC
This is the work of Buhari! You can't intimate me. angry
Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by ritababe(f): 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
I knew it
PhockPhockMan:
The truth shall prevail.

the truth is that the building was attack full stop, what oda truth do you want?

2 Likes

Re: Synagogue: Weapon Investigator Says Collapsed Building Was Attacked by lawrencemleopo: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
but why?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osinbajo Approves Appointment Of 21 Permanent Secretaries / We Recognise Only Onnoghen As CJN, NBA Declares / GHANA SUFFERS POWER OUTAGE AS NIGERIA'S IMPROVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.