Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church (2176 Views)

Party Agent Attacked At Benue-South Re-Run Election - PICS / Photo: Amaechi Takes His Campaign The Street After He Was Attacked At Obia Kpor / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church by o42austino(m): 9:00am On Sep 15, 2014
teemy: Personally I would never support acts of aggression by christians except in cases of self defence and protection of property but if a man says 'You can't enter my house' it means exactly that. Journalist or not. The overseers of the premises denies them entrance and they still want to sneak in even in the francas and chaos where saving lifes was the main purpose. Atimes journalists get ahead of themselves and this one was more interested on getting a negative scoop on that church than what just happened.

There is still a law called tresspassing in Nigeria.
Yes it is his Property but when it involves people lives it is nolonger his Property or his business alone, it now also d business of d Nation,d government and d people, its d business of d journalist to look at the materials use in d building construction to know if it meet d standard and report to d people,it his business to tell d people how many Christians brethren thst died i such building, pls stop religion bigotry.

2 Likes

Re: Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church by poiZon: 9:20am On Sep 15, 2014
stebell:

Don't mind τ̲̅ђe yeye man of a journalist.
I thankGod he said τ̲̅ђe same tin happened ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ him in Winners Chapel.

He forget ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ understand that it is τ̲̅ђe modus operandi of pentecostal churches ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ ward off intruders and non members frm their premises. Don't forget τ̲̅ђe security challenge we are facing as a country today may also be a factor.
τ̲̅ђe last tym i checked a man was arrested and shown for coming ‎​t̶̲̥̅̊​o̶̲̥̅̊​ blow up τ̲̅ђe church. Whether yu believe it or not.

Imagine a plane hovering 4tyms over a church in an hr doing wat? This country is not safe O°˚˚˚

am a christian wouldnt want that identity to be abused. abt the plane hovering over the air for almost 4hrs n its only scoan cctv that covers the footage, no one in the area to corroborate the story. abi d plane was only visible to scoan members and not the community people?
all d same God is watchng, we will all be judged. jesus said not all that calls me Lord or even use my name in castng out demons n healing will enter His kingdom.
Re: Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church by ShehuAba(m): 9:42am On Sep 15, 2014
Tundeiab: it's obvious his intention for going was questionable. Over a million and one positive things that has taken place at SCOAN, did he bother to let the word know about it?

The Muslims would have done worse if they were the once affected...if possible religious riot would even erupt especially if a Christian journalist was trying to force his way into a mosque.
He said Christians are too secretive cos they erect fences to cover their activities. All the mosques in my area are fenced so I don't know what he was talking about.

I have been trying to avoid you before, but you're proving beyond reasonable doubt that you're unreasonable.
You're full of sentiments and biased in your thinking. What has the Muslims got to do with this. Do you think the reporter is a Muslim? Or because I posted the information here for all to see now means I am trying to turn it into a religious issue.
Your type of people are those who've helped this country in the way it's been managed badly these days.
You don't even understand what the reporter was saying(according to your last line) and you have the guts to talk trash.
So, because T.B.J have been doing good all these while(according to you), any thing contrary to that shouldn't be reported.
So, I see you, people should continue been maltreated and we should keep quiet because it's your pastor.
Re: Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church by teemy(m): 10:41am On Sep 15, 2014
o42austino: Yes it is his Property but when it involves people lives it is nolonger his Property or his business alone, it now also d business of d Nation,d government and d people, its d business of d journalist to look at the materials use in d building construction to know if it meet d standard and report to d people,it his business to tell d people how many Christians brethren thst died i such building, pls stop religion bigotry.

I just added my like to your post. One thing is the journalist did not say he has a building inspection licence and he from his acts is not more interested in life saving than the members of the church. Have you seen that in emergency wards/ ICUs everyone is being cleared away. One more thing is that it was only his own version of the story that has come up now and yet I see loopholes in it.

He simply sis not respect others' privacy.
Re: Reporter's Diary: How I Got Attacked At Synagogue Church by Tundeiab(m): 5:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
ShehuAba:

I have been trying to avoid you before, but you're proving beyond reasonable doubt that you're unreasonable.
You're full of sentiments and biased in your thinking. What has the Muslims got to do with this. Do you think the reporter is a Muslim? Or because I posted the information here for all to see now means I am trying to turn it into a religious issue.
Your type of people are those who've helped this country in the way it's been managed badly these days.
You don't even understand what the reporter was saying(according to your last line) and you have the guts to talk trash.
So, because T.B.J have been doing good all these while(according to you), any thing contrary to that shouldn't be reported.
So, I see you, people should continue been maltreated and we should keep quiet because it's your pastor.
I will be DEGRADING myself if I reply your post, young man!

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Of The Most Notorious Terrorist Organizations In The World / Governor Rotimi Amaechi Needs Our Help And Prayers / His Eminence, John Cardinara Onaiyekan (A Deeply Troubled Cardinara)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.