Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building (43815 Views)

Former President Jonathan Arrives To A Hero's Welcome / Patience Jonathan Arrives Abuja Aboard Emirates Airlines / Jonathan Arrives Otuoke Amidst Tight Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ifeanyija(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2014
President Goodluck Jonathan has arrived the
site of the collapsed six storey guest house
belonging to the Synagogue Church of All
Nations in Ikotun Area of Lagos State, south
west Nigeria.

The National Emergency Management Agency
(NEMA) confirmed to reporters in Lagos that 78
people died as a result of the incident while
many others were injured.

The Founder and General Overseer of the
church, Temitope Joshua, popularly referred to
as T.B Joshua, has linked the collapse to a
“strange aircraft” which he said hovered around
the building before it collapsed.

While briefing journalists on the incident, the
pastor provided a video evidence, showing a
flying aircraft, to back his claim.

In the video, a plane was seen flying over the
collapsed guest house belonging to the church
at four different times, between 11:30 am and
11:54 am – on Friday morning. The building
collapsed at about 1pm, on the same day.

He further alleged that he was the target of the
hovering jet.

www.channelstv.com/2014/09/20/jonathan-arrives-site-collapsed-synagogue-church-building/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by 1United1: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2014
When is he arriving Giwa, Bama, Gworza Konduga and Maidugri?

Coward and Yeye president! angry angry angry

PDP/PDP; APC are inherently the same. Jonathan plays politics with people's lives. Fashola is doing the same. Why can't Lagos do what is right?

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by GowonAbacha: 10:56am On Sep 20, 2014
He doesn't have anything to offer. PDP as usual..reps always going to the site of any traumatic event to look and cry without doing anything tangible.

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by datguru: 10:58am On Sep 20, 2014
What for ? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Blakjewelry(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
and he does not have the bolls to visit all the places were suicide bombers kill innocent people.

25 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by 9jaRonin(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2014
A tragedy on Nigerian soil that left 84 South Africans dead warrants the attention of a very high ranking govt official.....
Let people not see this visit as a sign of TB Joshua's innocence or guilt.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by belamour(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2014
How was your journey Jonaaaaa?

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Jmain: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2014
In the video, a plane was seen flying over the collapsed guest house belonging to the church at four different times, between 11:30 am and 11:54 am – on Friday morning. The building collapsed at about 1pm, on the same day.

He further alleged that he was the target of the hovering jet.

I don't have any problem with Prophet T.B Joshua for giving such an untenable and embarrassing explanation of the disaster, It is the acclaimed educated folks who believe his stories i have issues with . . . .

How can an hovering aircraft be a valid excuse for a building collapse an hour later . . . . grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Tolexander: 11:04am On Sep 20, 2014
GowonAbacha: He doesn't have anything to offer.
he has something to offer!

He is going there to condemn the incidence as usual and set up a committee to look into it

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by bloodykiller: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2014
Blakjewelry: and he does not have the bolls to visit all the places were suicide bombers kill innocent people.

like you lack the balls to join the millitary to combat the insurgents.

anu mpama

otu nne i

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by bloodykiller: 11:10am On Sep 20, 2014
Tolexander: bro, this is uncalled for in a civilized and intellectual society/forum.

he talks trash and rubish so he will be replied in the same manner. in a real civilized and intellectual forum or society its uncalled for to call the president names and insult him even when he's getting it right all in the name of opposition.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Tolexander: 11:14am On Sep 20, 2014
bloodykiller:

he talks trash and rubish so he will be replied in the same manner. in a real civilized and intellectual forum or society its uncalled for to call the president names and insult him even when he's getting it right all in the name of opposition.
is eating a feacal matter like the dog the best way to correct a dog eating a feacal matter?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 20, 2014
jonaaa safe journey
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by nuclearboy(m): 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
TB Joshua is safe and laughing! A government desperate for votes will allow him go free for killing only a hundred people! The votes of his muguns are worthy recompense

In other news, nobody has visited Bama where thousands have died

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by bloodykiller: 11:21am On Sep 20, 2014
Tolexander: is eating a feacal matter like the dog the best way to correct a dog eating a feacal matter?

ok I hear you
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by 1United1: 11:25am On Sep 20, 2014
bloodykiller:

ok I hear you

Scallywag No time for you! angry angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by Sabadon(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2014
hmmmm may d souls of d dead rip meanwhile let's nt judge d prophet cos it might have as well happened elsewhere, improper architectural planning...I knw some ppo wud b thinking its a ritual act bt I advice u get ur facts right first before u coment

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by kbshow100(m): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
T
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ggrin(f): 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
HBD to me cheesy

14 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by 2cato: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Wellcome back
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by gift01: 11:35am On Sep 20, 2014
Oga Jona pls visit Maiduguri and Sambisa forest immediately you leave Lagos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by DGKN: 11:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Wetyn e come do?? grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by jopheezy(m): 11:36am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ayusco85(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
So T.B Joshua can tell the whole world whats going to happen, but cant tell when his own church will collapse??

But thats none of my business.

12 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by ginajet(f): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
ok

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by phransix147(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
So na him make helicopter just dey hover around my building? Make dem see me oh, I never marry oh! TB taught me to be careful of mystery flying objects...

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by egift(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
Tolexander: bro, this is uncalled for in a civilized and intellectual society/forum.

It common with many Jonathan's supporters here. Just watch the next reply. Like may folks here, I have learn to overlook such and vulgarizes and concentrate on what is important.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by omenka(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
APC leads, Jonathan follows!! grin

Dude was so scared of going to Bornu. APC leaders braved the dangers and made it there, next thing the nigger went there about a week later!! grin

Fashola visits site, next thing the nigger goes there!!

I won't be surprised to see him pose with Ebola survivors tomorrow!!! gringrin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building by tattesco(m): 11:37am On Sep 20, 2014
T

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blood, Saliva Found In Mouth Of Dead Deputy Governor / Gov Fayose Spotted On Top Of Okada Today On His Way To Government House(pics) / Late Mko Abiola's Family Visit Tinubu(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.