Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,224 members, 7,811,624 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (29) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 (36566 Views)

Leicester City Vs Manchester United (5 - 3) On 21st September 2014 / Chelsea Vs Swansea (4 - 2) On 13th September 2014 / Manchester United Vs QPR (4 - 0) On 14th September 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by kobonaire(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: Are you saying stats are made for only those that did not watch the game?

Please, stats are even shown during the match. Don't you know that?
You know what I am saying na ... if you play Barca, stats may look bad against you, but in your few attacking options if you score, you will end up beating them ... who cares about the stats then??

Oya talk true .... who be your real team ... arsenal or manchester united?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by fujirice: 8:19am On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

which game plan worked for him? He almost lost the game.

He got lucky
If anybody got lucky yesterday, its Man City! Gawd! How do people watch matches? Man U in their own match enjoyed the possessions yet they couldn't run away with a draw. Bro, whats the essence of football without THE result(gotten in a legal way for that matter)?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by lymelyte(m): 9:04am On Sep 22, 2014
cheesy
Manutd till i see God..
Skimpledawg:
Go drink ogogoro for sound sleep!!! Ah sincerely hope yu aint a ManUre fan tho undecided
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by 1025: 10:33am On Sep 22, 2014
chelsea got character. i wonder why ppl don't get bored saying the same thing all the time. every time the result is against their prediction, they will say chelsea is lucky. maybe we will change our name to lucky football club.

chelsea is a team to beat. enemies plenty but we no send them. Lamps remains our greatest and we respect him so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by Nobody: 10:37am On Sep 22, 2014
ginajet: haba na its more like saying Fabregas shouldn't have come to Chelsea
good mrning dearie were are ar u causing havoc curently so that I'll come join u there
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by ginajet(f): 10:49am On Sep 22, 2014
samflexxy: good mrning dearie were are ar u causing havoc curently so that I'll come join u there
Hahahahahahahahahaha...... am still going tru some trends nothing interesting yet sha
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 22, 2014
ginajet: Hahahahahahahahahaha...... am still going tru some trends nothing interesting yet sha
yea even me am in sexuality section that section is the funiest section on nl u get to read things that will blow ur mind
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by ginajet(f): 11:01am On Sep 22, 2014
thegoodjoehunt3: You are the bias one here. Are you saying Fabregas did not deserve a red card? Especially when he pulled Yaya You're back during a counter.

Are you saying choking a player is not a straight red card offence?
oga next time enter the pitch and dish out the red cards to all chelsea's starting 11..... Fabregas red card, Costa red card na wa oh... I pity you sha if I may whc team you dey support sef?
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by ginajet(f): 11:02am On Sep 22, 2014
samflexxy: yea even me am in sexuality section that section is the funiest section on nl u get to read things that will blow ur mind
I have never been to that section before..... I will give it a try
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by deeobserver209(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
As painful as it is to concede a goal few minutes to time, I think it was a great match. I always get this uneasiness when ever we are meeting an opponents fielding our former players. They tend to be the ones to cause serious heartbreaks. Well, Frank Lampard will always be a Chelsea Legend.
Up Chelsea Fc for life!!!

Meanwhile,
Another so called big club is not finding life easy in English Premiership. I said it last year, said it last month and I will say it again this month, the aura of Sir Alex Ferguson coupled with the might of Her Royal Majesty the Queen of England were the major catalyst that made Manchester United now Women United invisible for years. Do not forget it was the queen of England who knighted Alex Ferguson. It was the major reason why Sir Alex was able to win his Last Premiership Cup with more or less average players except for likes of Rooney and Van Persie. Now that Fergie is no more, his aura had since left the club. Women Utd today is just like any other club in the premiership. A normal club that can be beaten by anyone at any time in any league game any year. If MKDon showed the way, any team can.
It's very obvious David Moyes case wasn't that bad.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by dotcomnamename: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2014
1025: chelsea got character. i wonder why ppl don't get bored saying the same thing all the time. every time the result is against their prediction, they will say chelsea is lucky. maybe we will change our name to lucky football club.

chelsea is a team to beat. enemies plenty but we no send them. Lamps remains our greatest and we respect him so much.

SELF CONSOLATION

Go shew sugar jor grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by 1025: 3:46pm On Sep 22, 2014
dotcomnamename:

SELF CONSOLATION

Go shew sugar jor grin

self consolation u called it for chelsea to go to etihad and got a point? hmmmmmmmmmmm. the last time i checked, man city was the strongest team in BPL. chelsea did well getting a point on their ground.
next time write, go chew sugar because ppl will be confused with this ur, go shew sugar.

we are still on top of the table.
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by suptol(m): 11:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
For your satisfied, classical graphic designs, kindly contact Suptol Designs. A brand for the job.

Below is a link to his portfolio and contact details.

https://www.nairaland.com/1841535/suptol-designs-portfolio
Re: Manchester City Vs Chelsea (1 - 1) On 21st September 2014 by Skimpledawg(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
lymelyte: cheesy
Manutd till i see God..
Wish yu safe trip bro....try use keke for safety

(1) (2) (3) ... (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Chelsea Vs Norwich (1 - 0) On 14th July 2020 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid : UCL (2 - 1) On 5th April 2016 / The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.