Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,056 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear (3067 Views)

Fear Of Job Losses As FX Scarcity Persists, Oil Prices Crash Further / HELP!!!!! A Confused Teenager!!!!! / Retrenchment Fear Grips Banks And Oil Companies! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm so scared about it now myself.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Truckpusher(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
This is an issue that most parents don't tutor their youngsters at home only hammering on education and good moral standards.

When I was growing up I had this fear ,you can't just imagine yourself being that bros that everybody despises,that man that died without kids and is always treated like a scum,you don't wanna be that girl that ended up in her parents house and certainly you do not wish to be that neighborhood drunk that children makes caricatures of neither do you want to be that guy that had everything and blew it and ended up as nobody even when his future was certain.

These fears are real and it's every teenager's headache.
But there is hope, talk about your fear with your Dad or Mom it depends on which one of them that understands you better and you'd certainly have some assurances though it is not a guarantee but you have to be positive all the time.But you've got to watch it before your positive angle of reasoning becomes a flower vase of pride - because they said that pride goes before a fall.

You can also befriend older people with dreams and they won't hesitate in telling you what an amazing boy you are ,mix with positive people at that stage of your life ,go to church join the choir,play football and desist from any act of evil and you must surely get it right.
Though there are pitfalls too.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by MisterLongman(m): 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
The fear of the future's uncertainty and unpredictability causes frustration and anxiety in teenagers.... The best thing to do is to have a positive outlook about life and be in the midst of the right people........ Nobody really knows tomorrow, not even the sage or fortune tellers.

5 Likes

Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Truth!!
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by PrinceAdepoju(m): 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
can't view the picture.
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
PrinceAdepoju: can't view the picture.
Same here.
Though I think it says: "what if I never get my life together"
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Dubby6(m): 10:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
Na wa oo..
I no even fit view d pic
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by donigspain(m): 11:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
[size=18pt]Mine has always been the Fear of Failure...[/size]

Turning out a failure (due to life's disadvantages and unfairness) especially to those whose hopes hing on my shoulders... Hmm, such a heavy burden!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by EmmaOgbu(m): 1:06am On Sep 15, 2014
Booked
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by freshness2020: 6:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Just so on point...no better ways to buttress it!
Any guy that cares less about this needs deliverance!
....and for (some) ladies "what if I don't get married on time"!
Every mallam with his kettle!

1 Like

Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by nickz(m): 6:39am On Sep 15, 2014
till today my greatest fear is not "living up to expectation"

makes me work hard thosad

1 Like

Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by idu1(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher: This is an issue that most parents don't tutor their youngsters at home only hammering on education and good moral standards.

When I was growing up I had this fear ,you can't just imagine yourself being that bros that everybody despises,that man that died without kids and is always treated like a scum,you don't wanna be that girl that ended up in her parents house and certainly you do not wish to be that neighborhood drunk that children makes caricatures of neither do you want to be that guy that had everything and blew it and ended up as nobody even when his future was certain.

But there is hope, talk about your fear with your Dad or Mom it depends on which one of them that understands you better and you'd certainly have some assurances though it is not a guarantee but you have to be positive all the time.But you've got to watch it before your positive angle of reasoning becomes a flower vase of pride - because they said that pride goes before a fall.

You can also befriend older people with dreams and they won't hesitate in telling you what an amazing boy you are ,mix with positive people at that stage of your life ,go to church join the choir,play football and desist from any act of evil and you must surely get it right.
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by idu1(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Truckpusher: This is an issue that most parents don't tutor their youngsters at home only hammering on education and good moral standards.

hmm, truckpusher seems to get sense sometime. I hail
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Dannylux: 7:56am On Sep 15, 2014
My biggest fear is not having enough time to amend my misdeeds.

1 Like

Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 15, 2014
donigspain: [size=18pt]Mine has always been the Fear of Failure...[/size]
Turning out a failure (due to life's disadvantages and unfairness) especially to those whose hopes hing on my shoulders... Hmm, such a heavy burden!
nickz: till today my greatest fear is not "living up to expectation"
makes me work hard thosad

Yeahh, but I think it all mean the same thing with what the picture says. Its scary as hell.
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Bryan12(m): 12:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was here

1 Like

Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by 100Cents: 12:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thank God I have no fears.

Only misused opportunities which will come again..
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by wheesin(m): 5:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
fear of getting married to a nagging wife ..

That's the biggest fear of all
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by gsparks01(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
"love success more than you hate failure"
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by GreenBobo: 5:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Very true!
The ish (to me) isn't about disappointing oneself, but the embarrassment one might become to one's enemies, friends, family and the society at large!!
Well,I just try to always maintain an healthy and a (very) positive mental (outlook) / picture of the kind of success I wish to be associated with.
Hardwork + Grace gives me the assurance that ALL shall be well!
Am a firm believer in the doctrine of 'Grace and Hustle!!!'
Watch it, because it's ought to be 'Grace' before 'Hustle'! not the other way around!
May God bless and crown our Hustles early!
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Superstar007(m): 2:52am On Sep 16, 2014
True that.
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 16, 2014
The pix isn't loading
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by JPpresh406(m): 5:24pm On Sep 17, 2014
I have such fears but in all I think the society or our immediate environment and even our relationships(family and friends) have contributed to such fears.
But this is my key words
Believe in God
work intelligently
focus
discipline
be patient
just hustle right and by God's grace success will be at your door. Take note;
#Always think success.
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 15, 2015
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 15, 2015
seun lalasticlala
Re: Picture: Every Growing Male Teenager Biggest Fear by Mrval20(m): 10:45pm On May 15, 2015
Mine is getting married to the wrong woman. Really strange and weighs me down most times but I think it's because I've seen 'things' and heard 'stories' about women. But that won't be my portion by God's grace; my heart is yet to understand that though.

(1) (Reply)

How Real Is This (chevron Contract Letter,sign And Return.) / Thread Closed / N500k Job Or Graduate Assistant In A Federal University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.