Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,358 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Synagogue Building Update: 41 Dead, 130 Alive-nema - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Synagogue Building Update: 41 Dead, 130 Alive-nema (496 Views)

Synagogue Building Felled By Controlled Demolition -police / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Synagogue Building Update: 41 Dead, 130 Alive-nema by Oilandgas1(m): 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
The National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) has confirmed 40 persons dead in the building that collapsed in the premises of the Synagogue Church of All Nations last Friday.

The agency in its latest update on the incident said 130 people were rescued alive.

Excavation is on at the site to recover more bodies that might be buried under building.

It was gathered that most of the occupants of the premises were having lunch at the basement of the collapsed building before the incident happened.

thenationonlineng.net/new/synagogue-building-update-39-dead-130-alive-nema/
Re: Synagogue Building Update: 41 Dead, 130 Alive-nema by nora544: 3:27pm On Sep 14, 2014
I read the same on Vanguard

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/death-toll-now-40-synagogue-building-collapse-says-nema/

and no word from him on his facebook about the people who lose their life, what a heartless man, a disgrace for a real christian.

1 Like

Re: Synagogue Building Update: 41 Dead, 130 Alive-nema by titoetal(m): 3:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
Who is to be blamed, property owners, developers or environmental enforcement officials. A two storey building converted to six. Was a reputable structural engr consulted? It is well o.

RIP to the dead. My condolence to the bereaved families.
Re: Synagogue Building Update: 41 Dead, 130 Alive-nema by diamondpaul(m): 4:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Tb joshua should have see it coming,this is the point in which God should have showned him, not the prediction's about chelsea and arsenal,or nig and ghana anyway's have alway's say it nd I would repeat it...if truly there is God there won't be evil in the first place so I guess all this spiritual leader's have their god's @ their disposal...since God is not in any particular shape,or look cause no one claim he's seen it afterall,.... then God can be any thing u value in one aspect or the other...sometime's I can't stay up through a day without visiting nairaland so I guess nairaland is a God on that part.#pence up.

(1) (Reply)

Align With God's Way / Is Destiny Real? / Eternity Without End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.