Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

T.B. Joshua Blames U.F.O. For Deadly Collapse Of Church Building - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B. Joshua Blames U.F.O. For Deadly Collapse Of Church Building (441 Views)

Ogun Demolishes Redeemed Church Building As Worshippers Lament (Photo) / Pastor Oritsejafor Drags Fashola To Court Over Planned Demolition Of Church / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua Blames U.F.O. For Deadly Collapse Of Church Building by ppcarlson: 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
The Founder and General Overseer of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, Temitope Joshua, has linked the collapse of an uncompleted Guest House owned by his church to a “strange aircraft” which he said hovered around the building before its collapse.

Mr. Joshua said the plane hovered around the collapsed building for over 30 minutes.

“Immediately I left the prayer room (which is a 10-minute drive form the church) for the church, I got a call that a jet was hovering over the prayer room but as I finished bathing and moved to the prayer room, I got another call that the jet has moved to the church and that was it,” Mr. Joshua said.

Mister so called Joshua you need better slappppp because you just Lying...which U.FO ...

Read more...http://newsrescue.com/t-b-joshua-blames-u-f-o-deadly-collapse-church-building-gives-explanation-wasnt-predicted/#axzz3DIWwt5Yd

(1) (Reply)

Waiting For The Wind / Preaching The Gospel In The 21st Century / Everybody Must See This !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.