Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,781 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... (1354 Views)

Job Seekers Beware Of This Username / Oceanic Bank Job Finally (thankk God For Me Ooo) / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by Worksunlimited: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Unemployment needs no introduction.. As its now a bane of the society, a name on every Nigerian households lips, a scourge on the feet and shoes of job seekers, a dent in the image of a graduates certificate, a frustrating episode in the life of a graduates survival, a catalyst in the passage of time, a bizarre hole in the pockets of unemployed graduates, an unfriendly friend in a mans history and a complete nuisance to the advancement of any rational job seeker...

It is with these aforesaid assertments.. This thread is tabled!

I was amongst fellow job seekers at a recruiting firm, queueing for an oppurtunity to be interviewed this past week, we were in an air-conditioned room, buh men dey sweat because of the crowd wey full insyd.. Over 200 unemployed graduates, donning all colours of ties and suits waiting patiently for a shot at the advertised vacancy..

When i became involved in a conversation that caught my fancy; A set of graduates were engaged in a conversation, which goes thus;

1st graduate: Mehn! i go 1 interview yesterday, i reach the place like 7am, interview na 8a.m, interviewers land 10a.m, interview begin 11a.m, when my turn reach na 2pm.. interviewer ask me wetin be wi-fi? I no understand, i cum ask am make im spell am, interviewer spell am.. I still no sabe wetin im ask me.. na im i just tell am say, i no know.. Na after i commot the place, na im my brain boot on top the answer.. Buh e don late! The thing pain me die...

2nd, Me, and 4th graduate: Laughing Our Asses Out

4th Graduate: If i get this job, Olohun ma de church, lo se Thanksgiving (To God, i go go do Thanksgiving for church)..

2nd Graduate: Hmmm.. Padi, no be only you, the dance wey i go dance for the church gan, pastor go leave altar for me make i display proper.. cos Broda, i don waka!

So my question, goes thus;

If After trekking the lenght and breadth of your respective states; in the rain and under the sun, mailing c.vs up and down, a havalange of rejection letters, a torrent of frustration,and relationship break down.. A letter of acceptance suddenly arrives your doorstep; from an application you cant remember sending and from a company you cant remember visiting.. What would your first reaction be?
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by sammer4life(m): 4:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Worksunlimited: Unemployment needs no introduction.. As its now a bane of the society, a name on every Nigerian households lips, a scourge on the feet and shoes of job seekers, a dent in the image of a graduates certificate, a frustrating episode in the life of a graduates survival, a catalyst in the passage of time, a bizarre hole in the pockets of unemployed graduates, an unfriendly friend in a mans history and a complete nuisance to the advancement of any rational job seeker...

I was amongst fellow job seekers at a recruiting firm, queueing for an oppurtunity to be interviewed this past week, we were in an air-conditioned room, buh men dey sweat because of the crowd wey full insyd.. Over 200 unemployed graduates, donning all colours of ties and suits waiting patiently for a shot at the advertised vacancy..

When i became involved in a conversation that caught my fancy; A set of graduates were engaged in a conversation, which goes thus;

1st graduate: Mehn! i go 1 interview yesterday, i reach the place like 7am, interview na 8a.m, interviewers land 10a.m, interview begin 11a.m, when my turn reach na 2pm.. interviewer ask me wetin be wi-fi? I no understand, i cum ask am make im spell am, interviewer spell am.. I still no sabe wetin im ask me.. na im i just tell am say, i no know.. Na after i commot the place, na im my brain boot on top the answer.. Buh e don late! The thing pain me die...

2nd, Me, and 4th graduate: Laughing Their Ass Out

4th Graduate: If i get this job, Olohun ma de church, lo se Thanksgiving (To God, i go go do Thanksgiving for church)..

2nd Graduate: Hmmm.. Padi, no be only you, the dance wey i go dance for the church gan, pastor go leave altar for me make i display proper.. cos Broda, i don waka!

If After trekking the lenght and breadth of your respective states; in the rain and under the sun, mailing c.vs up and down, a havalange of rejection letters, a torrent of frustration,and relationship break down.. A letter of acceptance suddenly arrives your doorstep; from an application you cant remember sending and from a company you cant remember visiting.. What would your first reaction be?
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by veevean1(f): 5:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Worksunlimited: Unemployment needs no introduction.. As its now a bane of the society, a name on every Nigerian households lips, a scourge on the feet and shoes of job seekers, a dent in the image of a graduates certificate, a frustrating episode in the life of a graduates survival, a catalyst in the passage of time, a bizarre hole in the pockets of unemployed graduates, an unfriendly friend in a mans history and a complete nuisance to the advancement of any rational job seeker...

2nd, Me, and 4th graduate: Laughing Our Asses Out

e no possible to get acceptance witout any form of screening .. so i will shout scam angry
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by Worksunlimited: 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
veevean1:
e no possible to get acceptance witout any form of screening .. so i will shout scam angry

Lolz...
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by ChelseaKings: 6:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
If na me, SCAMmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by Worksunlimited: 7:38pm On Sep 14, 2014
ChelseaKings: If na me, SCAMmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Naija! I hail thee...
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by fohlarp: 9:04pm On Sep 14, 2014
I realy luv 2 testify bt av studid a situatn dt i gt a job ,testfd 2 God's gudnes na frstrtn send me out of d job jst a mnth .afta den na kwe kwe jobs i dy get bt one beta job land ma side nw na Mcrfnc I gv thx 2 God (wt ma dancg shoes nd money,coz na my insd only I knw ,i no knw anoda no b my fault)though it's a bit chlngn at ist bt nw copg nd spdg up
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
fohlarp: I realy luv 2 testify bt av studid a situatn dt i gt a job ,testfd 2 God's gudnes na frstrtn send me out of d job jst a mnth .afta den na kwe kwe jobs i dy get bt one beta job land ma side nw na Mcrfnc I gv thx 2 God (wt ma dancg shoes nd money,coz na my insd only I knw ,i no knw anoda no b my fault)though it's a bit chlngn at ist bt nw copg nd spdg up
guy! Are you speaking to demons?

6 Likes

Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by PapaNnamdi: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
eliment: guy! Are you speaking to demons?

i taya oooh,

blike say na calabar demons,
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by MissIndependent(f): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by Durchess(f): 10:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
PapaNnamdi:

i taya oooh,

blike say na calabar demons,
Lolzzzzz u guys r bad o

1 Like

Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by okooloyun1(m): 10:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
I tire ooo
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by Ganjafama(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2014
I tire for the guy o!
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by An0nimus: 9:29am On Sep 15, 2014
The WiFi guy got me laughing grin
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by Worksunlimited: 10:44am On Sep 15, 2014
An0nimus: The WiFi guy got me laughing grin

It was even more hilarious, when the guy later added "Upon my 2.1 in computer science.."
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by Valmesk(m): 11:26am On Sep 15, 2014
@ Fohlarp,you have a PHD in exorcism,but be ready when the demon you are trying to bind will ask you''Christ I know,Peter and Paul I know,then who are you'' then you will stop this demon casting,lol
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by harrysterol(m): 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy na dis 1 wizkid d sing I fit die untop ur mata, 2.1 in computer bt 4get wi-fi cheesy the devil must b a consensus fellow
Re: JOB SEEKERS! Getting A Job Finally And Its After Effects... by harrysterol(m): 1:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
cheesy cheesy na dis 1 wizkid d sing I fit die untop ur mata, 2.1 in computer bt 4get wi-fi cheesy the devil must b a consensus fellow

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Cv/Resume Crafted, See It And Order If You Like What You See! / Nigerian Air Force Airmen/ Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (bmtc 33/2015) / Millennium College Of Health Technology Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.