Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones (906 Views)

My Take On Allegations Of Anti-pdp Activies By FFK - Cramjones / You Are Physically An Adult But Mentally An Infant: Gov Shettima Aide To FFK / Cramjones Is Not FFK - CRAMJONES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
I find it an insult for anyone to link me to Femi Fani-Kayode. Please do not refer to me as FFK. I am anonymous as far as this forum is concerned. I use a hidden IP and can never be tracedj to uncover who I may be. Focus on the messages and not who I may or may not be. That said, I have no apologies for being a former minister, schooling in the UK or living in Abuja. It is profound idiocy to think that someone with the listed characteristics must be FFK. I am CramJones for all who cares to know.

Rather than dwell on identity nuances, focus on how we can all move Nigeria forward by stamping out bad leadership, greed, corruption, and the Haramites. We all can make this country great again, because we deserve nothing less.

God Bless the Federal Repulic of Nigeria!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by dejt4u(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Congrats ooo oga cramjones... dem don unban u..m happy for for u oo
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by A7(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
This one is strong!
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cramjones I insist that I am not convinced that you are not FFK. You don't have to try hard to prove yourself that you are different from FFK. Honestly, it will be very hard or impossible to do that. That said, I will continue to follow your threads, as a follower of APC I will continue to further the APC Project. However, I will be lying to you should I say I "believe" your personality. I don't trust Ýou and I have my reasons.

#Peace

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
People should stop elevating this nobody by calling him ffk.you decieved people before not now

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by ITbomb(m): 6:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Confused man on drugs

1 Like

Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by meforyou1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
Ever lying FFK. Yet you live 50 meters away from aso villa just as FFK. You have his childhood pix and all. And stopped your 'nigeria in the brinks' when FFK moved back to pdp.
You can hide all you want to hide, but you are confirmed FFK
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
meforyou1: Ever lying FFK. Yet you live 50 meters away from aso villa just as FFK. You have his childhood pix and all. And stopped your 'nigeria in the brinks' when FFK moved back to pdp.
bros na wa for u. This guy is an impostor .he want our attention. Dnt give him hope

5 Likes

Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by kwanKwasiyya(m): 7:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
The message not the messager is important. Cramjones you are indeed playing your own part as a patriot. Gej for president Kirikiri Max
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by Mogidi: 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2014
meforyou1: Ever lying FFK. Yet you live 50 meters away from aso villa just as FFK. You have his childhood pix and all. And stopped your 'nigeria in the brinks' when FFK moved back to pdp.

Come on man, this guy is not FFK, he registered this after the Nairaland hacking fiasco.

The authentic cramjones is FFK not this impostor.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by ndcide(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Someone who's head was far dip into FFK' arss is coming to distance himself.

So who are you then? el rufy?

why did you take up his image on this forum. you are too close to FFK if you are not him.

remember you also said you'll not be posting the plans of APC on this forum again. Let me tell you why, it's because you no longer attend APC meetings. you now attend that of PDP. hope you get me now.
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by 9jii(m): 8:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
I like the way this guy is playing with your heads.
Hating
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mogidi:

Come on man, this guy is not FFK, he registered this after the Nairaland hacking fiasco.

The authentic cramjones is FFK not this impostor.

How can an impostor register again and still have old posts valid? What do you think with? Your brain?

-CramJones
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by EdCure: 11:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
cramjones:

How can an impostor register again and still have old posts valid? What do you think with? Your brain?

-CramJones
that Mogidi thing is an intellectual midget. He types without thinking, and never goes back to read what he posts.
Time must not be wasted in taking him serious.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
kwanKwasiyya: The message not the messager is important. Cramjones you are indeed playing your own part as a patriot. Gej for president Kirikiri Max
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by Mogidi: 12:06am On Sep 15, 2014
EdCure:
that Mogidi thing is an intellectual midget. He types without thinking, and never goes back to read what he posts.
Time must not be wasted in taking him serious.

See the intellectual heavyweight with superior argument, bros go tanda for joke section abeg, you're a clown. Leave my mentions before Amadioha descend on your progeny.
Re: Do Not Link Me To FFK - Cramjones by EdCure: 12:25am On Sep 15, 2014
Mogidi:

See the intellectual heavyweight with superior argument, bros go tanda for joke section abeg, you're a clown. Leave my mentions before Amadioha descend on your progeny.
You nincompoop never fail to come out as an acursed wanking troll without a lick of sense.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How BH Use More Than One Shekau / Nigeria At 54: The Journey So Far / Nigerian Italy Prostitutes Reveal How Dreams Of Freedom Turned To Nightmare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.