Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng (18118 Views)

Shipping A Truck From Germany / Shipping Car Or Truck From Usa To Nigeria Or Benin / Cost Of Clearing A Truck From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by ogieriude: 4:56am On Jun 09, 2009
Any one has any ideas on shipping a mack dump truck from New Hamshire USA to Nigeria. The nearest port and if possible, the cheapest company.

Thanks

Ogi
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by promise72(m): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2009
ogieriude:

Any one has any ideas on shipping a mack dump truck from New Hamshire USA to Nigeria. The nearest port and if possible, the cheapest company.

Thanks

Ogi

Where are you located? The closest port will be New York/ New Jersey. However, dont forget that you will have to transport the truck from NH to New Jersey.

I think AES shipping (www.aesshipping.com) can help. Contact Mike and get a quote. You will need to know the measurement of the truck to get an accurate quote.

Never used the company but i heard that they are good.

Good luck.
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by OCEANLANE: 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2009
I can offer much better rate and service in US and AFRICA :

Email : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com

Web : www.oceanlane-shipping.com
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by ogieriude: 4:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
Promise,
I am in ATL and your recommendation is Superb. But I just want to know if there is any info about Boston Massachusets or thereabout.
Just want to cut down on the distance for transporting the truck to the port cos that's extra cost you know.
Thanks

Ogi
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by OCEANLANE: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2009
Send me an Email with dimensions and weight of your truck .From ATL you can ship your truck from JAK to LAGOS .
We can also ship from BOSTON to LAGOS on a monthly basis .

Rate is $ 75 per Cubic Meter .

Rgds
www.oceanlane-shipping.com
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by ogieriude: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2009
Ocealane,
I was talking about shipping from boston massachusetts port cos the truck is in NEW HAMSHIRE.
Do you ship from Boston, if so we can talk.

Thanks
Ogi
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by OCEANLANE: 8:03am On Jun 10, 2009
Yes we ship from BOSTON ; please send me a detailed Email : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by ogieriude: 12:20am On Jun 15, 2009
Promise 72,

Thanks so far for all the info. This is where I am stuck. I need someone or company to hep me take it to the port and I am having a lot of trouble doing this. I got this truck from a bank---REPO.

Thanks

Ogi
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by promise72(m): 12:49am On Jun 15, 2009
ogieriude:

Promise 72,

Thanks so far for all the info. This is where I am stuck. I need someone or company to hep me take it to the port and I am having a lot of trouble doing this. I got this truck from a bank---REPO.

Thanks

Ogi

Send me email at: promise72@yahoo.com

Are you in the US?
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by alanbolo(m): 6:36am On Jun 15, 2009
@ Promise72,

Thx 4 ur contribution on this section. It's been fascinating how u handle and delivered information to those who need it as requested. I'm supporting ur claim about AES shipping. I do ship with them, as well as ATI, AEL and SGF, all here in NJ.

AES will definitely ship from any location, the best thing to do is arranged the port delivery with the shipping company who always have dedicated independent drivers that will deliver ur truck to the port with the dock receipt. Usual cost from here in Elizabeth-NJ to Bayone Port is $250 and up, while from NJ to Delaware port is about $500.

1 Like

Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by OCEANLANE: 6:54am On Jun 15, 2009
We are not based in NJ but can handle all your bookings from US to NIGERIA or BENIN .
Rates are much more competitive than the others you worked with .
Contact Oceane Marine Shipping in US or myself by Email : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by sonety2k(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2009
cool
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by TayoD1(m): 10:30pm On Aug 08, 2009
@Promise72,

Where are you located? The closest port will be New York/ New Jersey. However, dont forget that you will have to transport the truck from NH to New Jersey.

I think AES shipping (www.aesshipping.com) can help. Contact Mike and get a quote. You will need to know the measurement of the truck to get an accurate quote.

Never used the company but i heard that they are good.

Good luck.
I can recommend AES Shipping. They helped in shipping my last car to Naija - a Nissan Xterra. I worked with Mike throughout and our correspondnece was purely by email. I never spoke to him. I recommended the same guy to another family friend who had nothing but good experience with them as well. My car was shipped by RoRO and was in Naija Port in less than 3 weeks after I shipped it to them. I highly recommend them.

@topic,

I am finding this topic very interesting. I am in the initial stage of looking for a MACK Dump truck I plan to send buy, send to Naija and use for personal business with a friend. I'll appreciate info about fair dealers who sell for competitive prices and will follow some of the guidelinnes here for shipping.

Keep up the good works guys.
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by KunleA2(m): 11:21pm On Aug 08, 2009
Tayo-D:

@Promise72,
I can recommend AES Shipping. They helped in shipping my last car to Naija - a Nissan Xterra. I worked with Mike throughout and our correspondnece was purely by email. I never spoke to him. I recommended the same guy to another family friend who had nothing but good experience with them as well. My car was shipped by RoRO and was in Naija Port in less than 3 weeks after I shipped it to them. I highly recommend them.

@topic,

I am finding this topic very interesting. I am in the initial stage of looking for a MACK Dump truck I plan to send buy, send to Naija and use for personal business with a friend. I'll appreciate info about fair dealers who sell for competitive prices and will follow some of the guidelinnes here for shipping.

Keep up the good works guys.

Good to know. What state are you in? How much do you plan on spending on a Dump truck? The Shipping might be close to $5,000 thereabout you know. Any particular year?

Good luck.
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by OCEANLANE: 8:30am On Sep 07, 2009
I can offer you for a vehicle : $ 1 095 and for a Truck $ 75 per Cubi Meter .

Please contact :

OCEANLANE SHIPPING SARL
PK 10 - Route Porto Novo
02 BP 1542 COTONOU - BENIN
Tel / Fax : +229 21 37 71 84
E-Mail : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com

Web : www.oceanlane-shipping.com ( AFRICA )
www.oceanems.com ( USA )

Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40 / +1 678 389 9840
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by Dozermack(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2009
I use AES for all my shipping needs. I am here in the states and export mostly over to Nigeria, but other countries as well. AES is always ther when needed.
If anyone is in need of any Mack trucks please let me know what you may need at jonathon_shane@yahoo.com or cell 1-440-487-9944.
Regards, Jonathon Shane

Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by hardmoore: 8:44am On Feb 05, 2010
Thx all for the insight. I have only read about Mack trucks being shipped so far, but I have two truck heads, INTERNATIONAL and FREIGHTLINER in very good conditions that i would love to send to Nigeria for sale. They are 2000 and 1995 year models in good conditions. Question is, are Nigerians familiar with these brands, if so, how accepted are they?. Thx
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by Dozermack(m): 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2010
@HARDMOORE, I would not send something over to the country where they are not to familiar with those makes and if one or both break down where are they going to get the parts for an off brand? Now if you want to send a Mack over let me know, we have plenty available, 1-440-487-9944
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by AMERICANEX(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2010
Based on those measurements - 3750.00 all in Plus your decision on CTN.

This rate is subject to re-measurement at the terminal by the Jacksonville Port.

That cost is POL Jacksonville
POD Tin can

ACL / Grimaldi

sailing soonest
You need to get it to the port.
Must run and drive.
YOU teh buyer - must get your name on the back of the title - they are strict.
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by AMERICANEX(m): 5:31pm On Feb 05, 2010
I didn't realize how late I came to the party - a testament to how slow these other freight forwarders out of the USA have been.

We've been busy attending to our client base (30 years) But let us know how we can help you.

No matter who you work with - be certain that you discuss this CTN issue as it is still an "X" factor especially in the shipping of a high heavy unit like this. It could make or break the deal.

We are ready and willing and able to ship asap when you are.

John
American Export Lines
JStrozyk@aelshipping.com
(973) 824-2333
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by hardmoore: 5:36pm On Feb 05, 2010
@Dozermack. Thanx for your reply, although it sure sounded like you are more interested in moving your MACK brands. Being a businessman myself, that is acceptable tactic. Thanx nonetheless.

Does anyone have the same experience like mine?
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by LuniyiGlo(m): 7:58pm On Feb 05, 2010
@hardmoore

I know you will say that I am agreeing with Dozermack because I sell Mack trucks also, but the difference is my advice isn't tied to a sales pitch. . .

If the purpose of this is to sell it here in Nigeria, PLEASE don’t do it ooo, the trucks will sit there for ages. . .  Now, the Freightliner may sell eventually (especially in Lagos or Abuja) because of the “Dangote” influence on Nigerians (the fact that Dangote uses Freightliners), but the International will sit, and sit and sit.  This is not because those aren’t good trucks, it’s just that Naija potential truck buyers are always afraid of trucks that they wouldn’t be able to find spear parts for. . .  When the Freightliner and International spear parts business picks up in Nigeria (whenever that will be) then you can consider this.

If the purpose is for putting the trucks to work here in Nigeria, I would say go for it as long as you have a means on sending spear parts for the trucks. . . Finding a mechanic in Nigeria may be a little challenging but I’m pretty sure most mechanics can manage their way through repairing either type of truck.

I hope this helps. . .
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by hardmoore: 1:46am On Feb 06, 2010
@Luniyi, thanks a million for the trove of information that you were willing to share with me. I have since taken your suggestion and I did go round today looking for Mack trucks. Because I live in southern California, they dont have a lot of Mack trucks, they use Freightliners a lot over here. Anyways, I am negotiating a 1998 Mack with a370K miles, double axle for about 12K. I hope this is a good price to pay, also, are single axles suitable for Nigeria?. Thanks again.
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by nice2bstev: 2:05pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hello to all.

My Name is Steven Gangaramani

I work for Marketing division for Overseas-forwarding Gmbh.

I read alot of your posts and was happy many are aware of the company.

for all who knew part info about us or dint know about us.

We are freight forwarders.

Using Grimaldi Lines (24 a7) Preferbaly as they are fast n precise

we dont buy trucks and neighter we sell.

head office in Hamburg,And US BRANCH IN FT lauderale.

Any trucks or containers to bring to Lagos

Give me a buzz.

Steven
+234 805 775 1547
nice2bsteven@gmail.com

Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by nice2bstev: 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2010
Hello to all.

My Name is Steven Gangaramani

I work for Marketing division for Overseas-forwarding Gmbh.

I read alot of your posts and was happy many are aware of the company.

for all who knew part info about us or dint know about us.

We are freight forwarders.

Using Grimaldi Lines (24 a7) Preferbaly as they are fast n precise

we dont buy trucks and neighter we sell.

head office in Hamburg,And US BRANCH IN FT lauderale.

Any trucks or containers to bring to Lagos

Give me a buzz.

Steven
+234 805 775 1547
nice2bsteven@gmail.com

Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by Kaqulator(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2010
Hi,can you pls send me the cost of shipping a mercedez benz 2000 model and toyota 2001 camry to nigeria,kindly send the information to my box quadriabimbimbola03@yahoo.com or call me on 08032506429.hope to hear from you soon smileyThanks
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by nice2bstev: 3:14pm On Mar 02, 2010
Dear Kalqulator,

tried sending you an email
but your inbox is full

from which country would you like to ship your mercedes and camry?

Steven
0805 7751547
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by DieselYes: 3:54pm On Apr 12, 2010
BERRY PIECES

35 YEARS EXPERIENCE CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT & TRUCK PARTS

FAIR PRICES AND GOOD SERVICE

REPLACEMENT PARTS FROM TOP MANUFACTURERS : ENGINE : HYDRAULIC : UNDERCARRIAGE : ELECTRICAL :
FP DIESEL : I.P.D. PARTS : Delco Remy Starter Motors & Alternators :
MACHINES : CATERPILLAR : KOMATSU : CASE : LIEBHERR : JOHN DEERE : FREIGHTLINER
ENGINES : CATERPILLAR : CUMMINS : DETROIT DIESEL : JOHN DEERE : KOMATSU :
We offer parts for Off Highway , Agricultural , Mining , Marine and Industrial Equipment , and of course On Highway Trucks.
We offer New , Used and Reconditioned parts and components. We will also try our best to source any pieces you may have difficulties getting hold of.
DISTRIBUTEURS POUR FP DIESEL : I.P.D. PARTS : Delco Remy Starter Motors & Alternators :
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by Timmyify: 3:47am On Apr 27, 2010
Hello All.

Anyone wants to buy a nice looking Honda Civic 2000? presently in Port Harcourt. Referral would be appreciated too.

Thank you.
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by OCEANLANE: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2010
FM : OCEANLANE SHIPPING
MANAGING DIRECTOR
E-MAIL : oceanlane-shipping@hotmail.com
Mobile Tel : +229 97 97 40 40

I inform you that we have set up new shipping agencies in US and West Africa (including Nigeria and Benin)

We are specialized in shipping containers and vehicles from US East Coast to West Africa.

We are offering short transit times and real competive rates for shipment of containers and vehicles.

For more informations , please contact us by email or check our web site on : www.oceanems.com and www.oceanlane-shipping.com

Thank you in advance for your cooperation ,

Best Regards
OCEANLANE SHIPPING
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

I present to you an investment opportunity with a very high Return On Investment.

COLUMELLA NIGERIA is a specialized Haulage services Company formed to carry
out transport requirement to a specialized market throughout Nigeria and West
Africa
COLUMELLA NIGERIA is well positioned and committed to offer qualitative
Haulage and Logistics services. We take pride in our excellent human and
material resources as well as technology-driven expertise, which enable us to
deliver customized service as well as simplified logistics solutions

OUR PLAN
In accordance to the recent increase in demand of our numerous clients and
the poor conditions of some vehicles in our fleet, we are currently planning
to acquire vehicles and expand our services to meet the demand and
expectation of our numerous customers to the highest degree. In this view, we
seek investors to add/purchase the following vehicles with their respective
prices to our existing resources:

(A COMPLETE BUSINESS PLAN WOULD BE SENT TO YOU ONCE YOU MAIL US BACK INFORMING YOU MORE ON HOW TO INVEST AND ABOUT THE COMPANY)

This investment could be done either by shipping your trucks or in cash.
you dont have to sell your truck instead you should invest it with us

We invest in market research and product development to continually improve
the service and procure follow-on vehicles. Follow-on will be introduced into the
demanding markets before existing vehicles enter the declining stage of their
life cycles.

WHY YOU MUST INVEST WITH US

Looking at the high returns on the business, you cannot but invest to earn as
much as 50 -60% annually.

Secondly, it is a kind of business that cannot be overtaken by the occurrence of
time, as there must be production, consumption, importation and exportation;
then there shall always be transportation.

Thirdly, the burden of managing your portfolio is lifted up from your shoulder;
while you rest, we do our best to give you the edge by:
1. Paying the driver and motor boy salary
2. Fuelling the vehicle
3. Renewing the vehicle documents when due
4. Maintaining and servicing the vehicle regularly

Within the span of one and half year at most, your investment is realized, while
your capital is still intact.

SUMMARY
Please do contact us for more information and we would be glad to do business with you.

visit our site for more information

call us on:

+2348029716876
+2348136186483

www.columella.fewom.org

columellanigeria@gmail.com

Thank you very much

Williams Okebugwu I.

MD/CEO
Columella Nigeria Company
Re: Shipping Truck From Usa To Ng by bash123(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2010
Go Global Cargo, very friendly people working over there and rates are very competitive and the best of all is the transit time for RoRo sometimes arrives to Nigeria less than 2 weeks from any port of the east coast in the US, they send cars trucks or heavy equipments, they also have container services from Houston, Miami and NY, THEY LOAD THERE OWN CARS!
and the best thing of all is that if you ship with them and after you take someone to them, you will get a discount on your next shipment with them!

[b]Contact:
Bob
Cel.786.362.4320
e-mail: info@goglobalcargo.com
1.800.818.5191[/b]and if you need to buy anything from the US they can do so too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Know When To Change Your Transmission Fluid? / Get All Your Car Radio Codes From Day11 / 2 Uints Of Lexus Rx350 Toks Fully Loaded 2010 Model And 2015 Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.