Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards (954 Views)

Women Working At Church Children's Chapel (Photos) / BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / Bishop Oyedepo's Winners' Chapel Accused Of Exploiting British Worshippers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by deltateam: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
You will notice that if you come to the church with your child, they will insist you take them to children's section.

Question now becomes why are children of Pastors left in the main podium with their parents or are some children above children section?
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 14, 2014
Shut up ur mind and pay attention to the things of the spirit... Why are christians dis days fill with criticing spirit... Becareful aw u speak against the body of christ which is the church...
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by peteregwu(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2014
What kind of post is this (op)? this guys is not spiritual at all. haba!
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by Ukeachu1(m): 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Shut up ur mind and pay attention to the things of the spirit... Why are christians dis days fill with criticing spirit... Becareful aw u speak against the body of christ which is the church...
this ansa harsh o.
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by mutiply: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
OnyeEgo1: Shut up ur mind and pay attention to the things of the spirit... Why are christians dis days fill with criticing spirit... Becareful aw u speak against the body of christ which is the church...
Its either that you have been brainwashed or you are responsible for decieving others. I expected a reason for the op's question but u repplied him in a shallow way.
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
I sincerely don't understand peteregwu and OnyeEgo1. I only understand the Op.

Besides, where did people get this mindset of just abusing anyone they don't even know. Why is this so common? I came across a research yesterday saying people that are extremely poor mentally are the people who speak negatively about people and are quick to use foul words just about anywhere.
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
mutiply: Its either that you have been brainwashed or you are responsible for decieving others. I expected a reason for the op's question but u repplied him in a shallow way.

There are better tins to concentrate ur MIND upon dan accusing, the only person who does dat is the devil who accuses us daily... I see thread dis days and everyone finding sometin to say about one particular church... This is the body of christ for God's sake #RespectIt
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by mutiply: 9:41pm On Sep 14, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

There are better tins to concentrate ur MIND upon dan accusing, the only person who does dat is the devil who accuses us daily... I see thread dis days and everyone finding sometin to say about one particular church... This is the body of christ for God's sake #RespectIt
you have not said anything, am a christain to the core but i will not see whats wrong in my church and say yes to it.. Is d pastor child different from others? I will neva woship a man of God, my heart is where my church is and thats where i worship my God. Answer the question if there is a genuine reason for it and stop beating round the bush. Body of christ indeed.
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
mutiply: you have not said anything, am a christain to the core but i will not see whats wrong in my church and say yes to it.. Is d pastor child different from others? I will neva woship a man of God, my heart is where my church is and thats where i worship my God. Answer the question if there is a genuine reason for it and stop beating round the bush. Body of christ indeed.

if u had concentrate ur mind in things like blessing the life of others, of doing the work of ministry do u know ur mind wud b blind to carnal tins??... U don't av to open a thread and accuse a church for such litu tins cos u are a member why not walk up to ur church leader and lay ur complain i am very sure u avent thought about such decision...

I am not a member of ur church i am telling u standard... Take note. The most brilliant pple i av seen are d one who take correction and hearken unto it..
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by mployer(m): 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

if u had concentrate ur mind in things like blessing the life of others, of doing the work of ministry do u know ur mind wud b blind to carnal tins??... U don't av to open a thread and accuse a church for such litu tins cos u are a member why not walk up to ur church leader and lay ur complain i am very sure u avent thought about such decision...

I am not a member of ur church i am telling u standard... Take note. The most brilliant pple i av seen are d one who take correction and hearken unto it..

Still beating round the bush
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by deltateam: 12:53am On Sep 15, 2014

Do you read your bible at all? Acts of apostle where the 7 deacons were appointed was it because of things of the spirit?

Keep being a hypocrite.
Re: Winners Chapel Owerri: Double Standards by deltateam: 2:07am On Sep 15, 2014
This happens when you close your mind.

https://www.nairaland.com/328936/how-t.b-joshua-took-wife

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Harut And Marut / People, Pls Rate My Song! / Is There Any Reason To Celebrate Valentine After This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.