Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (406713 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by watchme(f): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2014
Am still a student and am studying Chemistry please I would like to know if it is possible to go for HSE or any other safety certification before I grafuate
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ottty(m): 11:00am On Dec 12, 2014
Not very sure whether the act is online but am sure a soft copy could be gotten from the institute(Registrar). I did PM you, yet to get a feedback. quote author=DrDre1 post=28697375]Hmm...this is interesting. Just didn't occur to me that something like this is here on Nairaland. There's still some good afterall

Nice to see Novelle active here too. smiley. This is some good discovery.

@ Ottty
Hello sir[/quote]
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by DrDre1(m): 1:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
@ Ottty
Hello sir
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by lmmaculatecon: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wow.....if these allegation is true then drdre1 should not be allowed to post on that thread again, 800,000naira no be beans oo, @pablomaria are you sure of what you are saying ....if yes, tell you friend to post the details so we can see what happened.....
@Justwise, seun and other moderators take note of this allegation, l saw the accuse viewing the thread and he choose to ignore a serious allegation like this,alternatively,Justwise keep an eye on drdre1 since he is most active in the dubai/qatar thread.....
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by justwise(m): 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2014
@DrDre1

Is that true?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by DrDre1(m): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2014
justwise:
@DrDre1
Is that true?
No sir.

lmmaculatecon:
Wow.....if these allegation is true then drdre1 should not be allowed to post on that thread again, 800,000naira no be beans oo, @pablomaria are you sure of what you are saying ....if yes, tell you friend to post the details so we can see what happened.....
@Justwise, seun and other moderators take note of this allegation, l saw the accuse viewing the thread and he choose to ignore a serious allegation like this,alternatively,Justwise keep an eye on drdre1 since he is most active in the dubai/qatar thread.....
Be careful with ur assumptions sir. I don't know anything about what he's saying. That u saw my name showing as viewing this thread doesn't I'm here and ignoring the 'serious allegation'. Take a trip to the Dubai/Qatar thread to get some insight if u have the time. That will make u understand certain things beyond what is posted up there.

@ Pablomaria
Hello sir. I'd assume this is a case of mistaken identity or assume u are acting on false information. Try not to derail a good thread where people are trying to help each other.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by generalphlow(m): 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2014
Greetings to u all. I have the General HSE exam coming up by January 2015. I will appreciate it if anyone can help me with the General HSE course material. My email address is generalphlow@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by generalphlow(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2014
Greetings to u all. I have the General HSE exam coming up by January 2015. I will appreciate it if anyone can help me with the General HSE course material. My email address is generalphlow@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by fibial: 5:59pm On Dec 14, 2014
which of d GHSE?is it @ispon u doin t?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Jayroland: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2014
Greatken007:
NEBOSH IS GOOD BUT ISPON CONTROLS EVERY OTHER SAFETY BODY IN NIGERIA....With ISPON ACT 2014, anyone wishing to practice as a safety professional must register with the institute,which would afford the institute the opportunity to asses the person's or organization's qualification to do so...This would ensure that only qualified persons would be employed to practice as safety officers or safety advisers....I STILL BELIEVE MOST PEOPLE ARE YET TO READ THE ACT
. SERIOUSLY ? Lol...
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Jayroland: 6:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
FEBRUARY&MARCH 2015 NEBOSH IGC IN PORT HARCOURT AND LAGOS

We wish to inform you of our upcoming February& March 2015 Nebosh training. Nebosh certifications are globally recognized health and safety qualifications for career-minded people. The certifications have become the minimum requirements for high-flying local and international job opportunities in all industries. They are the meeting point for all professionals across the world; they garnish your current certificates and rate you with your counterpart anywhere in the world.
You can enrol for our upcoming march training, take advantage of our flexible part payment plan and enjoy the very high standards of instructorship and training associated with our programs. We have introduced pocket-friendly price regimes which will particularly benefit individuals who make early payments before Feb. 11th 2015. We also have a negotiable group and early payment discounts for companies.

FEES FOR INDIVIDUALS: N250,000.00 (OR EARLY PAYMENT FEES OF N200,000.00 PAID IN FULL AT LEAST 28 DAYS BEFORE CLOSING DATE)

FEES FOR COMPANIES: N300,000.00 (OR GROUP & EARLY PAYMENT DISCOUNT FEES OF N270,000.00 PAID IN FULL AT LEAST 28 DAYS BEFORE CLOSING DATE

DISTANCE / E-LEARNING FEES: N150,000.00

PORT-HARCOURT NEBOSH IGC CLASS - Date: 9th - 21th Mar., 2015
VENUE: 6, Forces Avenue, By Odi Street (Towards Spar-Port Harcourt Mall), Port Harcourt, Nigeria, Tel: 0817-0376331, 0703-0162747

LAGOS NEBOSH IGC CLASS – Date: 16th – 28th Feb.2015
VENUE: Ikeja Central Hotel, 6/8 Obe Street, By Ajao Road (Off Adeniyi Jones Avenue) Ikeja, Lagos, Tel: 0817-0376333, 0703-0973193

You don’t need to waste your hard-earned money elsewhere, only well-tutored and prepared delegates succeed in NEBOSH exams. You can take advantage of the strategic partnership of Safeguard - Nigeria, Crystal - UK and Nebosh - UK which guarantees 95% success in Nebosh exams, a record which has been affirmed globally. Our course presenters are acclaimed Nebosh accredited instructors and examiners with impeccable record and experience spanning several years in Health and Safety industry.

We deliver over 50% distinctions in most Nebosh Exams. Our high rating in examination and supervision has made Safeguard Safety and Management Center an exceptional Nebosh Training and Examination Center in Nigeria. NEBOSH exams are written in our centers instead of the British Council Offices. Whether you are highly experienced or just taking up a new career in Health and Safety, our instructors assures high marks and success in your very first sitting and attempt. Utilize our flexible part payment plan now, pay initial N50,000.00 and pickup your manual.

Rush and register now, visit safeguardsafety.org or text/call 0817-0376331 or 0703-0162747 or safeguardcenter@gmail.com or info@safeguardsafety.org. The course fee covers: registration, examination fee, tuition, course materials, tea break and lunch break. We thank you immensely for your understanding and cooperation.

Accept our warmest regards.

To receive our full NEBOSH BROCHURE now text your e-mail address to 08170376332!

HSE is a Way of Life! Ensure Safety compliance always, the first time and all the Time!!

SAFEGUARD RESOURCES AND TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
6, Forces Avenue, By Odi Street, Old G.R.A (Old Government House Drive, Behind Leventis Building, Azikiwe Road)
P. O. Box 12337, Port Harcourt, Nigeria
Tel: 0817-0376332,0817-0376331, 0703-0162747, 0817-3097942
e-mail: info@safeguardsafety.org or safeguardcenter@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 23, 2014
please my exam is scheduled for march 2015, i really need past question badly. Please my mail is otegbayo.olaoluwa@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Novelle: 10:54pm On Dec 29, 2014
Novelle Center is a professional health and safety training center registered and accredited by the NEBOSH and the British International Safety Organisation to offer Internationally recognised training course in Health and Safety to individuals and corporate organisations.

We are offering a 20% discount on our HSE level 1,2 and 3 courses in January and February 2015 in the following states: Rivers State, Lagos state, Osun state, Bayelsa state, Imo State, Delta State, Cross Rivers State, Akwa Ibom state, Enugu state.

Training Dates: Training course is scheduled to run on the 10th of January; 17th of January; 24th of January and 31st of January. (i.e. Training course will run for 4 Saturday) by 9am daily.

Venue: Call us on 08063450509 to get the address of the training in your respective state.

Course fee: Fee and exam cost 180pounds (i.e.NGN47,000). However, candidates who register and run the courses in January and February will receive 20% discount and hence be required to pay N35,000 (covering your training and international exam)

Exam date: HSE level 3 projects will run for 1 week (i.e 7days) after completion of training and exam will hold on the 7th of February 2015.

After the international exams, the certificates will be sent down from UK to Nigeria in 28 working days.

To register simply visit www.novellecenter.com/
www.novellecenter.com/course/nebosh-course/
www.novellecenter.com/about-us/
www.novellecenter.com/training-calendar/
www.novellecenter.com/course/hsetraining/

and download our registration form with instructions to guide you.

Your professional career success starts with Novelle Center.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by SAFEGUARD: 5:53am On Dec 31, 2014

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Bluedahlia: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2015
please can anyone give a brief description of how the ISPON exam is?....... is it very hard and do people fail?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by maxiwise: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2015
hello,
I am fortune and i am new in this forum.I wish to seek for an advice.Am a biomedical Engineer but i am confused whether to apply for the HSE training or do my MSc on HSE.please i need ur help.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Cephasboby(m): 1:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
I welcome you all into another year of God's divine manifestation. I wish you all success and remarkable achievements this 2015.
I wish to show my sincere gratitude to all my business associates who worked with me in the previous year in rendering effective agro services and to my clients who now own their private farms,I say "congratulations"
Yes, 2014 is gone. But the question is "were you able to meet up with your set goals"?if no,then you have another 365 days to accomplish a lot and it starts now.
My advice to you my reader is to key into entrepreneurship. Idea rules the world. Don't limit your knowledge/skills, else you limit your finance.it doesn't matter whether you have a white collar job or not.However, this is more pronounced for those who are still searching and at the same time have the passion to be their own boss and create jobs for others.
That is why peter-francis farms services has set up a fish hatchery/farming training center through her subsidiary (BRIHILL FARMS@ 73b Christ church rd owerri,imo state). Choices can also be made among pig and poultry farming.
In the hatchery sector, the trainee will perfectly be trained on how to induce spawning and reproduce a large number of fish through artificial insemination. He will be equipped with the practical knowledge of raising fish from day old to maturity, coupled with the secrets of fish farming business in Nigeria.fish pond construction and other fishery management practices and services will not be left out.
I wish to note here that all training will be certified and farm business plans will be given out for free after the training courses.you have the choice to choose the schedule for your training. Every registered course will last for a month. The fishery sector will comprise of 5 theoretical classes and 8 practical classes.
Make the hale now while the sun shines. Interested enterpreneurs should mail their statement of interest to Brihillfarms1@yahoo.com or call 07033766085 for further inquiries.
WISH YOU ALL THE BEST OF 2015.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by allentee1(m): 5:35pm On Jan 05, 2015
Good p.m everybody.
I am a OND holder and wishes to pursue a career on health and safety enviroment,inother to get a job in a multi national company or oil and gas firm
please advice which course do i need to study.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by allentee1(m): 5:48pm On Jan 05, 2015
hello everybody
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by allentee1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2015
hello everybody
I am a OND holder and wishes to pursue a career at HSE,inother to get a job in a multi-national company or oil and gas firm.
please advice which course to study.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cyif2003(m): 8:33pm On Jan 06, 2015
pls who has done nisp membership. need to get some inportant information

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ureo2014: 5:29pm On Jan 07, 2015
I hav been practicing HSE for the past 5 years in the oil and gas indudry. I hav worked in gas plant,pipeline as an HSE personnel. I hav also worked as a Hse Trainer. I hold a professional diploma in safety and security mgt RSUST, NISP level 3, basic fire fighting course from safety centre international, NEBOSH. My project just finished last month, so i need another job. Any help wl be highly appreciated. My no is 07054279943 and my email is safetyemma@gmail.com. thanks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Maya2pretty(f): 9:38am On Jan 08, 2015
Please, is it advisable for a lady to do a HSE/OSHA course? and can she succeed as a safety professional?

Thank you all in anticipation smiley
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Allwility: 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
Maya2pretty:
Please, is it advisable for a lady to do a HSE/OSHA course? and can she succeed as a safety professional?

Thank you all in anticipation smiley

@Maya2pretty. If you are passionate about safety then by all means go for it! I've come across female HSE professionals and they seem to be quite good at what they do.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Maya2pretty(f): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2015
Allwility:

@Maya2pretty. If you are passionate about safety then by all means go for it! I've come across female HSE professionals and they seem to be quite good at what they do.
Thank you so much smiley
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by macjireh: 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2015
NISP EDO STATE ADRESS-62 ADESUWA ROAD BY WATER RESOURCES JUNCTION OFF SAPELE ROAD BENIN CITY(INSIDE GRA)
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ashioba: 3:40am On Jan 11, 2015
I'm planning to write NEBOSH IGC, can anybodY kindly help me with the necessary study materials including past questions paper. My email address: godblessosy@yahoo.com. Thanks and God bless you greatly
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Novelle: 1:30am On Jan 23, 2015
Give a boost to your career with the NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE TRAINING & EXAMINATION with an Accredited center (945)

This Health & Safety training is a level 6 safety qualification that provides an excellent foundation in Health and safety for managers and people starting out on a career in health and safety. The NEBOSH IGC course is relevant to all types of organizations as it helps the professional manage risks effectively. NEBOSH IGC is about the highest recognised qualification in the field of safety. It also ranks amongst the most reputable qualification for those working in the oil & gas sector. On successful completion of the course a professional will automatically be recognised as a Technician Membership (Tech IOSH) of Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) and Associate membership (AIIRSM) of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management (IIRSM).

Novelle center is a NEBOSH accredited center in Nigeria. Accreditation number is 945. We offer you the best chances at success. We have a history of the highest distinction recorded by our students during our exams.

WHO SHOULD ATTEND?Managers, Supervisors, Technicians, Health Professionals, Environmental Professionals, Young Graduates in all disciplines, Consultants, Engineers, Oil and Gas workers, Workers in the production and manufacturing sectors

DATE: 09th - 20th March 2015

DURATION: 8:30am – 5pm daily

VENUE: Port Harcourt: Novelle Center, Suite 21, Opus Plaza, 21 Afam Street D/line Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Contact - Mr Tony 08063450509)

Lagos: Novelle center, 7 Olufumilola Okikiolu Street, Off Toyin Street, Ikeja Lagos (Contact Mr Faith - 08064842655)

Course and Exam fee is N230,000. Candidates can pay in 3 installments. This fee covers the training, examination, British Council registration, course materials and refreshment:

Visit: www.novellecenter.com/
www.novellecenter.com/course/nebosh-course/
www.novellecenter.com/about-us/
www.novellecenter.com/training-calendar/
www.novellecenter.com/course/hsetraining/

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Ababadada: 11:11am On Jan 25, 2015
House please I need help. Am a chemistry graduates and I want to go for postgraduate diploma study for Environmental management or Public Administration. Am confuse, I Don't know which one to choose from. My cousin advised me to choose Public Administration for very wide careers level.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by miken22: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
Hello Pple.
Am a Mech. Engr. currently working in the banking sector in Credit risk dept.
Have HSE level 2 certification and I'm interested in obtaining NEBOSH certification too because I wanna switch to Oil and Gas companies. But I want to know how easy it'll be to get a job in Oil n gas sector wit dis certification. Wouldn't want to waste money on certification that wnt give me a huge edge and be recognized.
Thanks for ur advice and contribution.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by segbas(m): 5:41am On Jan 26, 2015
You are taking a good step, presently NEBOSH Certificate is the least requirement in most West Africans countries and Mid-East for HSE job, tey and join many forums and learn much about safety.
Oil and Gas pays well and they value Safety compare to construction. I have worked in both and I know the difference. I also diversified from Banking to HSE in 2008. Since then, I have been enjoying it day-by-day, IS A WAY OF LIFE.

My borther, Go For It...........

miken22:
Hello Pple.
Am a Mech. Engr. currently working in the banking sector in Credit risk dept.
Have HSE level 2 certification and I'm interested in obtaining NEBOSH certification too because I wanna switch to Oil and Gas companies. But I want to know how easy it'll be to get a job in Oil n gas sector wit dis certification. Wouldn't want to waste money on certification that wnt give me a huge edge and be recognized.
Thanks for ur advice and contribution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.