Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain (929 Views)

Ayade Begging To Join APC — Chieftain / APC Dumps Ekwunife For Ikeazor, Ex-apc Nat. Women Leader / Excessive Drugs Intake Has Damaged Tinubu’s Memory – Ikimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain by AustineE1: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2014
Too Much Consumption of Things Has Damaged Tinubu’s Brain - Ikimi
Category: REPORTS
Published on Saturday, 13 September 2014 21:46
By Fejiro Oliver

New Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) bride has thrown stones on his former leader, Ahmed Bola Tinubu of the All Progressive Congress (APC) by calling him a demented brain fellow.
Ikimi who was replying Tinubu over his recent aspersion on him noted that excessive consumption of things may have affected Tinubu. “But I want to clarify that I read the kind of response the leader from Lagos, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, tried to make and I think he has lost it all. For once, I think he has a memory problem and I think the memory problem derives from his excessive consumption of various things”, he stated
Responding to Tinubu’s claim that he was in the party to sell it, he noted that he was not just a leader of the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) but a founding member. Taking Tinubu down memory lane, he refuted claims that he betrayed Moshood Abiola. “Did I need to spend twelve years to create a party in order to sell it? I created the party; I did not join the party. First of all, if he has a good memory, Abiola was in SDP not in NRC. I in NRC cannot betray someone who is in SDP.
Secondly I stopped being chairman of NRC in 1992. Abiola’s election was in 1993. The National Chairman was Dr Hamed Kusamatu who was his own kinsman.
“How can I become the chairman to betray Abiola when I was not Kusamatu? Even if it was NRC, between Kusamatu and me was Mrs Okolu. So there were two other chairmen before me. “Now SDP went to election, the first foreign minister was Baba Gana Kingible who was his running mate. How could I have been the one who betrayed him? I did not join Abacha’s government until 1994. So, tell Bola Tinubu to get his historical facts correct”
“I have heard people talked about Abacha. Who did not work for Abacha? Who was that woman who was carrying market women to demonstrate on behalf of Abacha? So, let be very careful when pointing accusing fingers at others. “I created the PTF. I was adviser, somebody ran the PTF. When the time comes, find out where he is now. Today they are building a lot of projects in Lagos and who is the contractor who is doing it, he is a contractor who used to work with Abacha.”
The former foreign affairs minister stated that he was full of surprises to see the PDP come en masse to welcome him and gave him a grand reception when he stepped down at the Benin Airport.
Elombah.com
Re: Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain by AustineE1: 9:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
This Tinubu's former close Pals are getting us more confused,is it that Tinubu is a Junky?is he a drunk?or is he retarded?is he brainsick?...what is the name of that substance that he consumes excessively?all this questions are begging for an answer?Nigerian youths need to know the truth and who our supposed leaders are,enough of all this coded words.
Re: Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain by Mogidi: 9:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Am not surprised to hear Tinubu has a damaged brain. All those years trying to hussle in the USA and doing cocain runs haba! He should have followed the first rule amongst drug pushers> never get high on your own supply. Its sad that Tinubu got high on his own supply.

2 Likes

Re: Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain by Mogidi: 10:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
AustineE1: This Tinubu's former close Pals are getting us more confused,is it that Tinubu is a Junky?is he a drunk?or is he retarded?is he brainsick?...what is the name of that substance that he consumes excessively?all this questions are begging for an answer?Nigerian youths need to know the truth and who our supposed leaders are,enough of all this coded words.

Don't get confused, google "Tinubu indictment in USA" and all will be revealed. Am sure the greedy Tinubu was getting very high on his own supply rather than selling it.

1 Like

Re: Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain by brainpower(m): 10:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
Though there's no link to this news but if it is true then this just flawed Tinubu's reply. Tinubu was just pouring accusations on the man and he made it look like he was a sore loser but either way I think they know each other more than we do." But my only issue here is where he accused the Lagos state govt of using thesame contractors Abacha used during his regime". Though if the contractors are competent and qualified then its ok but yet hypocritical of them over there. A man once said that the only reason why Abacha appears worse than other rulers is because "he died before covering his tracks and making amends" if not he would probably have been our president by now.
Re: Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2014
“I created the PTF. I was adviser, somebody ran the PTF. When the time comes, find out where he is now.
Man I know where you are going.
The person than run PTF did not try to justify Wiwa's hanging like you did.
PTF was like an alternative Government and was run excellently that even Obj's probe testified. But you were in Abacha's cabinet buttlicking.
You fool Justified the brutal hanging of a Pen Activist Ken Saro Wiwa(of blessed memory).
You are a nincompoop and irrelevant iÑ the political sphere of. Nigeria.
Goodbye Old Ikimi Tom
Re: Too Much Consumption Of Things Has Damaged Tinubu's Brain-ex APC Chieftain by whitecat1: 11:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Haha! After Ikimi used his tongue as toilet paper for Tinubu, kissing and blowing smoke up jagaban a.rse, to the extent that Tinubu said he doesn't want fecal stained teeth around his balls, now you remember he was smoking? You probably smoke with him and the only question is whose brain is more damaged? Going by what we have heard, I think you Ikimi, your brain has more damage.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ABC Transport Your Enugu Terminal Is A Colossal Disgrace / I Will Never Spend Even 1 Million To Buy A Form .-emperor Ademusiwa / SHOCKING! Is The Catholic Church In Nigeria Sympathetic To Homosexuals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.