Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally (62640 Views)

Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients / How To Avoid Pregnancy Naturally / How To Treat Pimples Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by icekream(m): 9:46pm On Sep 14, 2014
Acne, otherwise known as pimples can sometimes get irritating. Have you tried some creams, chemicals nd facial washes nd all to no avail? Well, here are some natural tips to cure them.
1. Lemon
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
*.Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
*.You can also make a paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
2. Honey
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
1.Dip and clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour.
2.Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold water.
3. Toothpaste
The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpastes lyk close up red hot cos they contain sodium lauryl sulphate.
1.Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
2.In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
4. Steam
Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
1.Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
2.Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
This treatment will also give your complexion a lovely glow.
5. Garlic
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
1.Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
2.Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
3.Repeat the treatment several times a day.
Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
6. Tomatoes. They’re astringent and superbly high in antioxidants. There are even stories dotting the internet of how tomato facial masks have helped heal acne scars (I don’t know anything about this first hand, though, so grain of salt).
If you have an unsightly eruption and an extra tomato handy, cut it open and rub some of the juice on the offensive area once or twice a day. (Again, a reminder, while it may be okay to use straight tomato juice all OVER your face once a week or so, excessive use could cause some icky dryness, so stick to just treating your single pimples with this idea. Otherwise, dilute, dilute, dilute. And use sparingly.)
I hope it helps. Drop any other useful one you've got to share

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by TRADELYN: 9:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
grin You don try shocked

The no. 1 rule is to watch what you eat. Eg. I don't eat Egusi soup and groundnuts.

Next, always protect your face from dirts...and wash same regularly!

7. Ice Cream ... grin cheesy cool

*This is still undergoing some series of test by my research team*

................. BiZ TimE  .....................
We are looking for those who are already dealing in any type of feminine products. Or those who have great influence (connection) on ladies/women like in groups, clubs, unions, etc.

Right now, we are managing a brand of FEMININE INTIMATE WASH; this is needed by every lady/woman. We will give you all the supports you need to succeed. Trust me, the profit per unit is from 50% and relatively affordable by all. We need SOLE DISTRIBUTOR per state nationwide. Whoever is interested should email tradelyn@gmail.com for more details grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by am0s(m): 10:19pm On Sep 14, 2014
i nid smtin wey fit cure pimples within a day

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 15, 2014
sure they do grin grin grin grin but i have a scientifically proven formula. on the 6th full moon of the year, once it is 10pm, u must drink 2 bottles of vinegar from the horn of a female cow.... then hang your self upside down and fart into the east wind...... that is after u must have danced nakked in the moon light.... grin grin grin grin. try that and pimples will be the least of your worries

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 3:49am On Sep 15, 2014
pimples are the reactions of what goes through your mouth,into your system....At times trying out a cure with harsh chemicals like lime might end up burning your face,which makes you look more of an eel than human #ObserveWhatYouEat

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by iheanyi40(m): 3:49am On Sep 15, 2014
am0s: i nid smtin wey fit cure pimples within a day
b lyk say na dos huge ones full ya face grin

#no offense tho embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by iluvweed(m): 3:49am On Sep 15, 2014
Try using Sperm!

Works like MAGIC!

Thank me later.... grin

9 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Babyboy1986(m): 3:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Ok.
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by FRANCISEKE1(m): 3:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Many different treatments exist. Eating fewer simple
carbohydrates like sugar may help. Medications
include: benzoyl peroxide , antibiotics , retinoids, antiseborrheic medications, anti-androgen
medications, hormonal treatments, salicylic acid , alpha
hydroxy acid , azelaic acid , nicotinamide, and keratolytic
soaps.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by ayusco85(m): 3:53am On Sep 15, 2014
Eat fried ground nut and garri, morning, and night b4 going to bed. Ur pimples will disappear, just like the egyptians, u shall see them no more

10 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by safarigirl(f): 3:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Different things work for different skins. There are some people that have tried out everything on that list and the pimples just get worse.

There are some who use face cleansers (that's just the worst) anddd then there are those who just leave it as is until it disappears.

If you keep bursting the pimples and peeling your face, those things can't work cuz you'll leave scars

2 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by nifton(m): 3:57am On Sep 15, 2014
My guy don try all dis tins,im face still be German floor.

11 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by tunmmyunited(m): 3:57am On Sep 15, 2014
If u ask me na who I go ask?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by virginboy1(m): 3:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Urine, one piss... Works also

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by ugoezeik(m): 4:00am On Sep 15, 2014
very very correct mod. more especially honey. but mr seun, y do u always allow ppl book space here or isn't tym to send dem wia dem belong?

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by adextetoo(m): 4:00am On Sep 15, 2014
SPERM IS THE BEST CURE *oya* come take mine

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Babyboy1986(m): 4:03am On Sep 15, 2014
OP thanks for dis but i no get pimples oooO.
icekream: Acne, otherwise known as pimples can sometimes get irritating. Have you tried some creams, chemicals nd facial washes nd all to no avail? Well, here are some natural tips to cure them.
1. Lemon
Another quick way to get rid of pimples is the use of lemon juice, which is rich in vitamin C. Lemon juice helps pimples dry up faster. Be sure to use fresh lemon juice and not bottled juice, which has preservatives. There are a couple of ways to apply this remedy.
*.Dip a clean cotton swab in fresh lemon juice and apply it to the pimples before going to bed.
*.You can also make a paste by mixing one tablespoon of lemon juice with one teaspoon of cinnamon powder and put it on the pimples overnight. In the morning, wash the skin well with lukewarm water. However, this particular remedy is not suitable for those with sensitive skin.
2. Honey
Honey is a source of natural antibiotics that can speed up the healing process, as well as help prevent infections.
1.Dip and clean cotton swab in honey, put it directly on the affected area and leave it on for half an hour.
2.Wash the skin well with lukewarm water.
Another option is to mix honey and cinnamon together to make a paste and applying it over the pimples before going to bed. In the morning, there will be less inflammation or swelling. Wash the skin well with cold water.
3. Toothpaste
The toothpaste that you use every morning to clean your teeth also can be used to treat pimples quickly. It is most effective when used following the ice remedy. You must use white toothpaste; avoid using gel toothpastes lyk close up red hot cos they contain sodium lauryl sulphate.
1.Apply some white toothpaste over the affected skin area before going to bed.
2.In the morning, wash your face with water and you will see a significant improvement in the swelling.
If you wish, you can repeat the process in the daytime also. Just make sure the toothpaste remains on the pimples for at least half an hour.
4. Steam
Steaming is wonderful for your skin at any time, but particularly when you have pimples. The steam will open your pores and allow your skin to breathe. This helps get rid of oils, dirt and bacteria trapped in the pores that can cause infection or inflammation.
1.Fill a large container with hot water and allow the steam to come in contact with your face for a few minutes.
2.Rinse your face with lukewarm water and, after drying, apply an oil-free moisturizer.
This treatment will also give your complexion a lovely glow.
5. Garlic
Garlic is an antiviral, antifungal, antiseptic and antioxidant agent that can help in the fast treatment of pimples. The sulfur in garlic also promotes quick healing of pimples.
1.Cut a fresh garlic clove into two pieces.
2.Rub the garlic on the pimples and leave it for five minutes before washing the skin with lukewarm water.
3.Repeat the treatment several times a day.
Eating one raw garlic clove daily can also help purify your blood. But do not to eat too much raw garlic as it can upset the stomach.
6. Tomatoes. They’re astringent and superbly high in antioxidants. There are even stories dotting the internet of how tomato facial masks have helped heal acne scars (I don’t know anything about this first hand, though, so grain of salt).
If you have an unsightly eruption and an extra tomato handy, cut it open and rub some of the juice on the offensive area once or twice a day. (Again, a reminder, while it may be okay to use straight tomato juice all OVER your face once a week or so, excessive use could cause some icky dryness, so stick to just treating your single pimples with this idea. Otherwise, dilute, dilute, dilute. And use sparingly.)
I hope it helps. Drop any other useful one you've got to share
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by bist: 4:03am On Sep 15, 2014
The moist in human excrete does the work too, just mix with 2 table spoon of honey n the rest is histroy.

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by lilyafaten: 4:03am On Sep 15, 2014
Interesting......
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by chaloner(m): 4:08am On Sep 15, 2014
Just imagine 5 new post on front page this early hour ........ Next time tell me that all this mods are not W&W make u see if I will not kiss you.

W= winch
W= wzard
grin

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by chr1s(m): 4:09am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by ayukdaboss(m): 4:14am On Sep 15, 2014
am0s: i nid smtin wey fit cure pimples within a day
You must dance nakked by 12midnight at your backyard wearing a black pant and focusing on the moon grin

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Rexnegro(m): 4:16am On Sep 15, 2014
Try washing of face with soaps morning n night it does help but will nt disappear ur within a day but it does help

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Lindajohn(f): 4:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Some pals do it ones, and start complaining it didn't work..... Eat carrots too, cos it helps alot, ladies before applying ur makeups, use iceblocks on ur face...... Holla @ me for more

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by pabon(m): 4:19am On Sep 15, 2014
Well I once had problem with pimples too.I tried the steam method but it would work for a short while and then they were back again.The honey works quite well too.
The truth is this.Pimples are as a result of dirt accumulating on your face.So what do you do to remove dirt?
Wash
Try washing your face thoroughly morning and night with soap and sponge and watch and see the result.In less than two weeks your face will be as a baby's own.

1 Like

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Blackchampion(m): 4:20am On Sep 15, 2014
Mek i just comment for FP sake
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Blackchampion(m): 4:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Amaka55: Top 10 Hottest Artists In Nigeria 2014 (THE FULL LIST)

See The List here: http://www..com/2014/09/top-10-hottest-artists-in-nigeria-2014.html
Amaka stop derailing n luk 4 a way to cure dis pimples

2 Likes

Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by Nobody: 4:34am On Sep 15, 2014
All these household items for just common pimples?

What are we going to use for boils then?
Re: Some Effective Ways To Treat Pimples Naturally by jibbish(m): 4:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Toothpaste does. I av tried it wit Colgate

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Found Dead Alongside His Girlfriend In Delta Left 'Suicide Note' / Nigerian Air Force Female Officer Commits Suicide In Lagos Military Base / Nigerians Clearing Out Chloroquine From Stores After Trump's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.