Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Does Anybody Know This Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Does Anybody Know This Song? (653 Views)

Please Do You Know This Artist And The Title Of This Song? / Does Anybody Know Where I Can Download The Song Used In The Glo Advert? / Does Anybody Still Remember Magnum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anybody Know This Song? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 31, 2008
I don't really know the title of this song but ill explain it. Heard it twice on MTVbase but i forgot the title and the singer but na Naija guy sha.

The guy has this Mo' Hawk hair and the song goes like, Atasomi were were, I see u shawty, I see u shawty. . .

Anybody that knows the title of the song should tell me o, also with the name of the singer. wink
Re: Does Anybody Know This Song? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 31, 2008
'Shawty Doo Wop' By Sky B Feat Rasquie and Jay Z

Sick tune.
Re: Does Anybody Know This Song? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Oct 31, 2008
IBK! WTF! The song am talking about wasn't sang by Sky B and Rasquie no dey there! Abeg check again! LOL!

Anybody who knows this song should tell me jare!
Re: Does Anybody Know This Song? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2008
Haba, it was Sky B and Rasquie na, I even accompanied them during the recording, so please, wetin you dey talk? AbegĀ  undecided

Some people ehn, you try to give a helping hand and this is the kind of thanks you get undecided
Re: Does Anybody Know This Song? by Nobody: 12:04am On Nov 01, 2008
HEY HEY HEY HEY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE. . . LOL!!!

U no well at all! OYA come YIM o angry

Abeg, i need serious people to tell me the title of the sing jare!
Re: Does Anybody Know This Song? by bouzymill(m): 2:39am On Nov 01, 2008
ibkaye:

'Shawty Doo Wop' By Sky B Feat Rasquie and Jay Z

Sick tune.
The one u hear na d remix. the real one gangan, "Shawty Doo Wop" Cloud C ft. Konga and Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park.
ibkaye:

Haba, it was Sky B and Rasquie na, I even accompanied them during the recording, so please, wetin you dey talk? Abeg undecided

Some people ehn, you try to give a helping hand and this is the kind of thanks you get undecided

U sure because this real one i dey talk na abidjan, cotonou and Niggel we go shoot the video. i follow DJ Tee go.

ibkaye:

No mind am jare. Maybe, u go try give am Helping Leg by going to MTVbase office and post to Niaraland.
Re: Does Anybody Know This Song? by Nobody: 2:44am On Nov 01, 2008
bouzymill:

The one u hear na d remix. the real one gangan, "Shawty Doo Wop" Cloud C ft. Konga and Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park.
U sure because this real one i dey talk na abidjan, cotonou and Niggel we go shoot the video. i follow DJ Tee go.
No mind am jare. Maybe, u go try give am Helping Leg by going to MTVbase office and post to Niaraland.

Roflmao!

(1) (Reply)

Radio / I Thought It Be Nice To Share This With Guys / Def Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.