Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable (1338 Views)

Most Livable Cities In Nigeria For Expatriates / List Of Poorest And Richest Country In The World 2013!!! / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by NewIdeas: 4:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Pl nl which of these countries is livable in general terms of good economy, stable politically, affordable living, steady power etc in which a family of three can migrate to.i will appreciate every useful contribution especially from nigerians resident or have travelled to these countries.the includes
Tanzania
Ivory coast
maldives
namibia
Zambia
Botswana
senegal
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2014
NewIdeas: Pl nl which of these countries is livable in general terms of good economy, stable politically, affordable living, steady power etc in which a family of three can migrate to.i will appreciate every useful contribution especially from nigerians resident or have travelled to these countries.the includes
Tanzania
Ivory coast
maldives
namibia
Zambia
Botswana
senegal
Bro, to me a Botswana city is the best. Crime rate is very low there unlike Nigeria and SA and Egypt where crimes happen every minute. Botswana have good roads, infrastructure, stable power supply. Don't know about education but I don't think they are bad. They are peaceful people.
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2014
-
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by sledok: 7:05am On Sep 15, 2014
Somebody should help me with how much it will cost to visit Boswana as a low income earner
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by NewIdeas: 9:49am On Sep 15, 2014
@sexfiend,vessi thank you for your contributions.i apprerciate.
@sexfiend pls do you stay in Botswana?you have sweet pictures of this con3 but i noticed that the have small population which may affect business activity negatively.Also half of the country seem to be desert.
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
sexfiend: -
Bro, what cities are those?
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by NewIdeas: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2014
More contributions pls
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by NewIdeas: 7:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
@sexfiend bros why you come remove all your post and the pics.not good at all
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by NewIdeas: 10:09pm On Oct 02, 2014
ยด,
Re: Which Of These Country In Africa Is Livable by Bifwoli: 10:39pm On Oct 02, 2014
Mmhhh,interesting to note that list is heavily leaning towards east and southern Africa. Only two west African nations are "good enough" to even consider.

(1) (Reply)

Delta Most Luxurious Hotel / Will I Be Denied Visa? / Graphic Photos From A Fatal Accident On Bida Road, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.