Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,203 members, 7,818,674 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. (918 Views)

River State Investigating A Possible First Ebola Case in Port Harcourt / What We Need To Know About Ebola Virus / CSA-54: A Possible Cure For HIV/AIDS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. by africandictator(m): 8:01am On Sep 15, 2014
at first when i heard of the virus ebola.it gave me the crisps.but then i realized it could be of help to people like myself.who are in the quest for immortality.i seriosly think anyone who survives this plague.would seem immune to death and many sickness,diseases and pestilences.what do you think?you all should watch underworld for more refrence.remember the alexander covinus story lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. by Nobody: 8:17am On Sep 15, 2014
lol
evd is just one sickness, how is it going to confer u immunity to other sicknesses

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. by africandictator(m): 8:21am On Sep 15, 2014
hope you know how the virus attacks.its worse than hiv.if you are able to face this.you can face anything and scale through.i seriously think you have automaticaly become immortal.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. by africandictator(m): 8:23am On Sep 15, 2014
francleanflexy: lol
evd is just one sickness, how is it going to confer u immunity to other sicknesses
cos it conprise of many sickness striking you @once.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Lol I love your outlook on life, immortality is within your reach, don't stop believing wink smiley

P.S. I'm a die hard underworld fan, eagerly awaiting the next movie smiley

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. by africandictator(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2014
me and my bro eghenure think soo lol
Re: Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 02, 2014
africandictator: at first when i heard of the virus ebola.it gave me the crisps.but then i realized it could be of help to people like myself.who are in the quest for immortality.i seriosly think anyone who survives this plague.would seem immune to death and many sickness,diseases and pestilences.what do you think?you all should watch underworld for more refrence.remember the alexander covinus story lol.
Op, I agree 100% with your observation. There was even this theory of how the blood of ebola patients that survived the ailment, can help cure ailing ebola patients. Underworld's notion of immortality also corroborates with this theory(blood infusion/transmission). Don't know about you (op), but as for me, am packing my bags and heading out to liberia. I and ebola have an appointment.

1 Like

Re: Ebola Virus(evd) a Possible Clue To Immortality. by africandictator(m): 9:48am On Oct 03, 2014
Danrizzle: Op, I agree 100% with your observation. There was even this theory of how the blood of ebola patients that survived the ailment, can help cure ailing ebola patients. Underworld's notion of immortality also corroborates with this theory(blood infusion/transmission). Don't know about you (op), but as for me, am packing my bags and heading out to liberia. I and ebola have an appointment.
please raise your guard on arrival.be ready to evade angry paraniod village millitias.who may mistake you for dr's treating ebola.i hope the appointment is successful.best of lucks

(1) (Reply)

Chemo could have a hidden deadly toll on pharmacists, nurses / Noni Juice Nutritional Facts / Encomiun Roll-in As DR. OLUYOMBO AWOJOBI Is Lowered Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.