Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,670 members, 7,827,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) (28437 Views)

Beautiful Pictures Of Queen Okafor / Sèxy Rapper Nicki Minaj Shows The World Her Brèast In Photo [ / Picture Of Queen Latifah And Susan Peters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by sexzskil(f): 6:59pm On Sep 16, 2014
Emmaesty: Hmmmmmmm................ The world will stand still when this woman dies.
Honestly speaking, her demise may be the most celebrated & mourned death of all time, UNIVERSALLY. She has be come a God, a creator of nations! ALL hail The Queen! Long Live HISTORY most powerful monarch!!
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Emmaesty(f): 7:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
sexzskil:
Honestly speaking, her demise may be the most celebrated & mourned death of all time, UNIVERSALLY. She has be come a God, a creator of nations! ALL hail The Queen! Long Live HISTORY most powerful monarch!!
Long live the Queen

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by devigblegble: 2:23am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ichommy(m): 2:25am On Sep 17, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Ezyp(m): 2:28am On Sep 17, 2014
devigblegble:
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by http(m): 2:36am On Sep 17, 2014
And what does her rein does to humanity? I will never be part of slavery history and colonization, they all feed on our ancestors resources and still doing so right now.

I see why Uncle Sam chase her away, anyone wonder why there is no queen on the US Dollar? I was in Canada last year and all I could see was the queen presence everywhere. In other news, Scotland will decide their destiny come Thursday...

God help the queen, cos I know no Queen in heaven except one and that is God n God alone.

9 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 2:37am On Sep 17, 2014
missmaris020: And what has Nigeria women got to do with dis? Abegi say beta thing
alot dear
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Theanonymous9: 2:40am On Sep 17, 2014
dhardline: Wow....one person in so many currencies? This just tells me the number person in the world is a woman and not Obama.so beyonce was right afterall. [left][/left] undecided cry cry
undecided

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by kobonaire(m): 2:47am On Sep 17, 2014
gawking at colonial royalty .. shocked
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by henryadex(m): 2:50am On Sep 17, 2014
SHE IS AGING AWAY SO FAST AS THE SCRIPTURE SAYS,OUR LIFE IS LIKE A FLOWER SO BLOSSOM IN THE MORNING AND IN THE EVENING IT WITHERS AWAY
LADIES, YOU THAT ARE SWINGING YOUR HIPS LIKE PENDULUM TODAY WILL SOON BE BENDING OVER LIKE ABRAHAM'S STAFF TOMORROW BE CAREFUL HOW YOU LIVE

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by opylas(m): 2:55am On Sep 17, 2014
dhardline: Wow....one person in so many currencies? This just tells me the number person in the world is a woman and not Obama.so beyonce was right afterall. [left][/left] undecided cry cry
What is ds one saying?

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by igbo2011(m): 3:17am On Sep 17, 2014
It is crazy how Africans are worshiping the image of the people who started the slave trade and colonization. Would Jewish people celebrate Adolf Hitler?

9 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ayomidegambari(m): 3:18am On Sep 17, 2014
Chai...how I wish na she born me, mehn, I for...
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by biafranqueen: 3:26am On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil:
Honestly speaking, her demise may be the most celebrated & mourned death of all time, UNIVERSALLY. ALL hail The Queen! Long Live HISTORY most powerful monarch!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ayomidegambari(m): 3:26am On Sep 17, 2014
henryadex: SHE IS AGING AWAY SO FAST AS THE SCRIPTURE SAYS,OUR LIFE IS LIKE A FLOWER SO BLOSSOM IN THE MORNING AND IN THE EVENING IT WITHERS AWAY
LADIES, YOU THAT ARE SWINGING YOUR HIPS LIKE PENDULUM TODAY WILL SOON BE BENDING OVER LIKE ABRAHAM'S STAFF TOMORROW BE CAREFUL HOW YOU LIVE
uncle pls tell us a story...who no know b4
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by biafranqueen: 3:28am On Sep 17, 2014
igbo2011: It is crazy how Africans are worshiping the image of the people who started the slave trade and colonization. Would Jewish people celebrate Adolf Hitler?
Absolutely insane it shows how the White Supremacists did an outstanding job in damaging the average person of colors since of self worth cry
I bet thos that hail the Queen also Worship the Pope wink

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ayomidegambari(m): 3:31am On Sep 17, 2014
http: And what does her rein does to humanity? I will never be part of slavery history and colonization, they all feed on our ancestors resources and still doing so right now.

I see why Uncle Sam chase her away, anyone wonder why there is no queen on the US Dollar? I was in Canada last year and all I could see was the queen presence everywhere. In other news, Scotland will decide their destiny come Thursday...

God help the queen, cos I know no thing in heaven except one and that is God n God alone.
hmmm u were in canada last year,even u see queen, wetin u dey do 4 naija dz year..broda na u oo
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Legendoscar2: 3:31am On Sep 17, 2014
sexzskil:
Honestly speaking, her demise may be the most celebrated & mourned death of all time, UNIVERSALLY. ALL hail The Queen! Long Live HISTORY most powerful monarch!!

Una wan key mama Charlie before her time? grin

6 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by biafranqueen: 3:32am On Sep 17, 2014
http: And what does her rein does to humanity? I will never be part of slavery history and colonization, they all feed on our ancestors resources and still doing so right now.

God help the queen, cos I know no thing in heaven except one and that is God n God alone.
If Scotland breaks away the UK will have very little assets to receive loans the Pound will drop like crazy!

This woman is still profiting through Shell and BP in Nigeria she is a BIG WITCH she has sucked the blood of humans around the world. undecided

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by ayomidegambari(m): 3:35am On Sep 17, 2014
If to say na 4 naija she dey so, I swear she no go last...u undastan as e day go na..
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by asodeboyede(m): 3:37am On Sep 17, 2014
Queen Elizabeth....

You no be Godu o!
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by shadowwalker101: 3:38am On Sep 17, 2014
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Onwe101(m): 3:42am On Sep 17, 2014
2cato: I trust her she never useless her body like most nigerian women who ar strippers.
lame comment.....

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by achi4u(m): 3:46am On Sep 17, 2014
Na she be queen Eliza?
She 've really tried but who in her shoes won't try anyway!
No family displacement, No hunger, No unnecessary slap from a drunkard husband. et al
Queen Eliza I salute u.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by DollyParton1(f): 4:02am On Sep 17, 2014
henryadex: SHE IS AGING AWAY SO FAST AS THE SCRIPTURE SAYS,OUR LIFE IS LIKE A FLOWER SO BLOSSOM IN THE MORNING AND IN THE EVENING IT WITHERS AWAY
And men don't age?

2 Likes

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by moshoodn(m): 4:07am On Sep 17, 2014
This woman has never suffered.

Guess she can't even define suffering.

Happy for her.

Born into wealth and been famous since age of 8.

God, send on me thy Grace!

Long live the queen, make her victorious, happy and glorious.

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Lobolintin(m): 4:33am On Sep 17, 2014
Omo men.....

I comment

My reserve..

She was once

4ckable....
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Lailerh(f): 4:35am On Sep 17, 2014
smiley This is really fascinating
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by NaLaugh: 4:40am On Sep 17, 2014
That reminds me. Forgot to buy more bank notes for my collection this month.
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by Lucasbalo(m): 4:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Emmaesty: Hmmmmmmm................ The world will stand still when this woman dies.
No. World doesn't stand still for anyone. She is just as human as you and I. The only difference is that she belongs to Lucky Sperm Club.

1 Like

Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by chenpaulo: 4:43am On Sep 17, 2014
Nice one
Re: These 15 Banknotes Shows The Gradual Aging Of Queen Elizabeth(amazing) by siverspooon(m): 5:11am On Sep 17, 2014
Lucasbalo: No. World doesn't stand still for anyone. She is just as human as you and I. The only difference is that she belongs to Lucky Sperm Club.

u must be high on drugs to call queen Elizabeth just human for ur information even bill gates with all his money is no wia near her son not to talk of d queen herself even in terms of money
she is the Governor general of the church of England and d number one leader of Anglican church the head of state of more than 52 countries e.t.c. just d wedding of her son prince Philip is the most widely viewed event in history compared only to d viewership of a world cup final. so u see why she is not just a human being. bros let's all forget all dis our nonsense stand dat all human are d same because u and I know dat its not true . God has his own selection method and being born a royal blood of the most powerful monarch in d history of d world is not a child's play

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oge Okoye Flaunts Hot Legs In New Photos / Jidenna Looks Dapper In Independence Photoshoot / “I Am Tired Of Getting My Heart Broken” - Mo’cheddah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.