Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,371 members, 7,829,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. (2555 Views)

***** Top E-warriors In Political Section - Their Rating ***** / Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight / Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by tsolz200: 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
yorubakid1: you must be a demented nematode to think that am a flattie. Am your fellow Connie you stupid twerp. For the very last time, am from from illesha in osun state the same state tunde salam hails from. Tunde and I knows each other very well. stop calling me a flattie sad sad

Yeibos---claiming yorubas since 1960
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by christejames(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
tsolz200:

Chino? grin
What about evergreen123?
Chino is dead and gone..
yea! Even that lady.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by jennylove7575(f): 6:18pm On Sep 26, 2014
chinazaekperem2, newdelhi is the owner of gowonabacha profile all are same people they are thieves, scammers. they have up to five usernames...Gowonabacha You people are a fraud a big yahoo yahoo boys. After giving you my bb pin you think you can dupe me.
When I met you on naira land I thought you are a very nice lad. It turned out that you are a fraud. You opened this new account just to con ladies on nairaland. After which, you will be quick to accuse them that they are men. Don’t you ever ring my phone again. Don’t call me to tell me about your sick mother, I am not interested I don’t want to know. You are a very bad boy. You just choose the wrong victim. You think you can dupe me. People like you should never be on naira land you are a fraud looking for vulnerable women to prey on. God don catch you. Time to let the world knows what you truly are. i have blocked you from my bb and whatsapp. You are a fraud. All the ladies in the house beware gowonabacha is a scammer.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This True? / PHOTOS/VIDEO: See The Mysterious Two-headed Goat Considered Bad Omen By Locals / Buhari's Disappearing Presidency By Okey Ndibe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.