Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,900 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:47 PM

Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. (2547 Views)

***** Top E-warriors In Political Section - Their Rating ***** / Tribalism Must Stop On The Political Section Or You Will Cry At Midnight / Tribalism The Bane Of Nairaland Political Section!!" Give Peace A Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by chinazaekperem2: 10:37am On Sep 15, 2014
These are the psychopathic monikers on nairaland, please add to the list and make sure your avoid these monikers, cos they are mad: Anago900 (and series), chindike, musiwa. Add to the list.
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by mstik(f): 10:39am On Sep 15, 2014
kalvan... 500 200 50 etc.... wherever he z now
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Liamm(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
thinking undecided
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Read comments only
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by ba7man(m): 11:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Musiwa gets my vote hands down.

The most puzzling post I've ever experienced online is still the "Do you not see the similarity in attitude" post of his.

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by omololu2020(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Chinazaekperem

14 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by shizzleStar: 12:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago90/900etc- the most undisputed accursed in nairaland and real life

ChinDike, Chinoelekt, chinonsoDyke, ChinonyeDike Dozzybaby Note: this bar.stard is one and same frustrated loser/impersonator he has 15 other monikers

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by anago900: 12:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
bwahhhhhaaaa after giving the loudmouth losers early morning spanking, they are still here crying. while there master is working hard for the greens. amadioha punish all of una. the phoolish ops is not only deranged, but an absolute idi...ot posting silly questions on the s3xuality section.

9 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by chinazaekperem2: 12:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
anago900: bwahhhhhaaaa after giving the loudmouth losers early morning spanking, they are still here crying. while there master is working hard for the greens. amadioha punish all of una. the phoolish ops is not only deranged, but an absolutely idiot posting silly questions on the s3xuality section.
I guess this guy is second to none on the chart. Musiwa should be second on the list.

6 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by lakpalakpa: 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
omololu2020: Chinazaekperem

Seconded..

11 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Caseless: 1:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: These are the psychopathic monikers on nairaland, please add to the list and make sure your avoid these monikers, cos they are mad: Anago900 (and series), chindike, musiwa. Add to the list.
meforyou, thewarrior, blodyassassin/killer, opiaoku, phockphockman etc...

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by tomakint: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
shizzleStar: anago90/900etc- the most undisputed accursed in nairaland and real life

ChinDike, Chinoelekt, chinonsoDyke, ChinonyeDike Dozzybaby Note: this bar.stard is one and same frustrated loser/impersonator he has 15 other monikers
You ehn grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by omenka(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Seconded..

Thirded!angry

6 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by anago900: 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: Thirded!angry

fourtheded

9 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Faun(m): 1:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
I'm here to hire fuckbuddies.
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Longeria(m): 1:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless, demdem, gbawe, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, Egift, , ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu and berem.

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by shizzleStar: 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
tomakint:
You ehn grin grin cheesy
my paddy, your guy dey humble sir! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
lol... funny twartsss
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by chinazaekperem2: 2:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
Longeria: Caseless, demdem, gbawe, donphilopus, kelsoft, barcanista, Egift, , ilugunboy, omenka, koboko69, ngeneukwenu and berem.
shocked, did I forget all these guys?

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
*urinates inside thread*

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Longeria(m): 2:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
chinazaekperem2: shocked, did I forget all these guys?
Almost all of them are under ban because of their bad character. Barcanista was released two days ago.
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by omenka(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Why hasn't this trash been moved to the jokes section
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Longeria(m): 2:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Afghanistan: *urinates inside thread*
chinazaekperem2, this one is calling for your notice.
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by chinazaekperem2: 2:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Longeria: chinazaekperem2, this one is calling for your notice.
he needs to top his game, i no dey even see am.

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
nobody can beat Musiwa in being mad in political section! Dat guy is simply mad itself
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by donphilopus: 3:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
Longeria: Almost all of them are under ban because of their bad character. Barcanista was released two days ago.

I'm currently serving a 6 months ban... Ode!
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
donphilopus:

I'm currently serving a 6 months ban... Ode!
guy forget that dude. check the latest thread of Buhari source of living
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by donphilopus: 3:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
barcanista: guy forget that dude. check the latest thread of Buhari source of living

Lol... Make ah check... Bt mah battery no strong o!
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by tomakint: 3:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
shizzleStar: my paddy, your guy dey humble sir! gringrin
I believe you nothing do you bro grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by christejames(m): 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
You guys are forgetting Chino? ...that guy nay man is enigmatic even to himself.
Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by Demdem(m): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
Longeria: Almost all of them are under ban because of their bad character. Barcanista was released two days ago.

Fool, who ban ur father?

2 Likes

Re: Vote For The Maddest Monikers On Political Section. by opiaoku: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Caseless: meforyou, thewarrior, blodyassassin/killer, opiaoku, phockphockman etc...

am on a good mood today if not na thunder go scatter you now

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freed Chibok Girl Four Months Pregnant / President Jonathan Approves the Appointment Of A New Controller Gen. of prisons / Nigeria Custom Service Replacement Recruitment Slot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.