Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,101 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here (1609 Views)

My Job Interview Experience Today / Get Your Interview Questions/solutions Here!!! / Your NNPC Interview Experience (EH & GT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Hi guys!!! We all know the importance of passing an interview before landing a job.Most times we are faced with challenging questions and scenarios that leave us almost confused on how to answer effectively.Some interviewers may even grill you into knowing your intimate or personal lives.Have you found yourself in such a situation? How did you answer the question? I remember being asked by one interviewer in a panel if I had a girlfriend? Would you consider that a personal question or would you answer as expected? How did your answer impact on you been considered for the job? Other concerns are some persons are really clueless on how to answer certain interview questions.A friend of mine was asked 'Where do u see yourself in 5 years time'? guess what her answer was.....' I see myself in Dubai' was her reply.Hilarious right?....A Lot of persons just like my friend need to learn from your experiences on job interviews you attended, whether it was pleasant or unpleasant..Your experience may just help someone brace up and ace an upcoming interview. Posterity will also thank you for your contributions. Thanks
Re: Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here by LilyLuvSrk(f): 12:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
I did attend an interview just last week at Ikoyi. I was given some test & questionaire to fill. Test on Verbal & Logical aptitude which to be sincere was not that difficult. I just wished I was prepared for it. After the quiz, I had a face to face interview with the hiring manager. I was asked so many questions ranging from presonal to professional questions. Like how many siblings, i'm I the first born, my hobbies, dislikes & likes and so on. I was also asked where i see my self in the next 2 years, my reply was I saw my self at the top of my career, growing with the company. I was given a test again to write a short story which to write about myself. I was also tested in typing speed. In all it was a good experience and the interviewer was kind of nice in asking the question. She didn't turn out to be too strict. She was very cordial & informative.

1 Like

Re: Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
[quote author=LilyLuvSrk] Did you ask them how soon they will get back to you?
Re: Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here by LilyLuvSrk(f): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=Ferdybaba][/quote]
i asked them. They told me they will give me a call. Still waiting or should I say hoping. Tried contacting them but was unable to get through.

1 Like

Re: Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here by Romeozigs: 8:47am On Sep 21, 2014
pls i av an upcoming interview with Total Nig Plc for OND role as Technician.pls anyone with useful tips on the likely interview questions
Re: Please!!! Share Your Interview Experience(s) Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
@Chimaraiyke....22k per month? That's really funny

(1) (Reply)

Smart Answers To silly Interview Questions / Rondatoks Services LTD / I Got This Job Mail Pls Hw Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.