Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final (13831 Views)

Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. / "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread / Hot Gist 4 Rich Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final by code11(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello all, I was short-listed for the GIST TECH-I semifinals and now I need your support to get to the finals. GIST means Global Innovation through Science and Technology and is Sponsored by the American Department of States. We were only 4 Nigerians to be short-listed now, I need your Votes to get to the Final.

To vote, go to https://review.wizehive.com/voting/view/aaaspublicvote/0/2212155/0 and click on Vote, sign in with either your Facebook account or with your email address. (remember to verify your email)

or go to http://www.aaas.org/tech-i/vote on the Choose Category tab, select SUB-Sahara Africa Energy, Vote for Igili Onyedikachukwu.

You can vote once every 24 hour, so when you vote today, you can vote again tomorrow. Thanks for your Support
Re: Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final by emekaD3(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2014
done .. good luck
Re: Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 17, 2014
Nice one. I'll vote to help keep the flag flying. I wonder how many votes you'll get from Nigeria n's since this is not a music talent competition/ reality TV show. Those are the things that mostly excite your fellow Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final by emekaD3(m): 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
These are the kind of "Help me win" threads that should be on the front page, not all the rubbish i've seen before. Admins Do the needfull

1 Like

Re: Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final by emekaD3(m): 10:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Freiburger and r231 Take a look.

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM / Best 7 Places To Live In Ogun State. / Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.