Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

"The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread (5598 Views)

Video: Wife Storms Place Of Worship, Beats Up Imam Hubby / Help A Nairalander Go To The GIST TECH-I Final / Iyawo Nylon Bag Gist Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2012
I created this thread at the behest of Efemena_xy, and I must say it is quite a good idea. I have decided to respect my old age and heed Cuddlemii's repeated warnings about derailing the original thread, so from henceforth, any observations, criticisms or discussions will have to be held on this thread.

Enough of the English grammar.

My pipo, I dey take Jah beg una make una assemble for hia come gist every evry make anty Cuddlemii no lock the original thread o!! sad

Godbless us as we read and gist grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 6:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ishilove: "Your bra, take it off.", he repeated again, this time with a hint of a smile on his face.

My mind boggled at his boldness. shocked

I cleared my throat and asked with a calmness that belied the raging turmoil in my heart. . .and loins. . .

"So how do you intend disciplining my mammary organs?", asked I, perversely curious.

He burst into laughter when he heard "mammary organs".

"Where did you get that word from?", he laughingly asked. "That's one thing I like about you, you are so intelligent," he said further, and grinned massively. This time I was too distracted to notice this gargantuan specimen of teeth. Distracted by the stirring in my loins.

What on earth was wrong with me?? Confused, I looked him squarely in the face. It was then the sordid truth hit me then; that I had an Oedipus Complex. i.e I am attracted to intelligent, much older men. The Honourable was very intelligent and almost twenty years older than I am.

With a sinking heart, I realised that accepting Honourable's date had been a big, big mistake.
When you are attracted to a person, if you don't want to fall into sin then for God's sake never accept to be alone in a room with that person because your defenses will be weaker and can more easily be compromised. I was attracted to the Honourable and my God did that freak me out!

The object of my musings interrupted my thoughts with, "take your bra off first then I'll show you how I tame unruly boo/bs". A leer was clearly etched on his face. He went further. " I know your boo/bs want my touch. See how they have been beckoning to me". Involuntarily, I looked down and cringed inwardly. Of a truth, my bosoms were projected outwards like the Leaning Tower of Pisa. embarassed

Blast this implicating koste bra. angry

So he thought I had made my b/oobs deliberately provocative? Would it profit me at this point to attempt to explain to this lust fevered man the technicalities of that female undergarment called 'brassiere'?

Probably not. sad

Procrastination. See where it had led me to. I had wasted time in buying a new set of lingerie and ended up wearing the wrong bra on the wrong date. With the way the man was staring at my chest, I knew something drastic would have to be done otherwise my hapless bosoms find themselves at the receiving end of some seriously amorous mauling.

What to do, what to do!! My mind went into UNILAG sharp girl mode and began to race frantically, but I came up short. I had NO idea what I was going to do in this situation.

Lord, I commit my boo\bs into Your able hands, prayed I , and mentally slapped myself.

While I was beating myself up in my mind, one of the Honourable's hands had somehow found its way to my inner thigh. Reflexively, I slapped the offending hand away. To my unending horror, this only seemed to excite my date more. His hand, quicker than the speed of light had found its way underneath my pretty, spotted brown shirt. My soft, delicate hand followed the hard, wayfaring hand with its long and meaty fingers on its amourous path, caught up with just as it was about to enfold one jutting bosom, wrestled with it and dragged it out of my shirt.

Honourable laughed long and he laughed hard.

"Baby girl, do you realise how silly this is?", he asked after laughing to his feel. He laughed again and clapped his hands like a woman who had just been privy to particularly scandalous gist. "You know, and I know, that we both know that we want to taste and enjoy each other", he said, gazing lustfully at me. Those were his exact words. They have stuck fast in my memory because of the sheer passion that accompanied the words.

My inner vixen smiled and licked her lips. wink

Her outer, more timid and inhibited version simply swallowed hard and squeaked "What is it with you men and big breassts sef??"

I was simply trying to buy time while I calmed myself down because to my chagrin, adrenaline was coursing through my veins on overdrive. I could feel warmth in my joints, especially my elbow joints. Warning signs.

Luckily for me, he took the bait and launched into a brief lecture on how big, succulent bosoms can enhance intimacy. Big bosoms gingered a man to put in all his best when it came down to doing the dirty. Of course this is the sanitised version of the lecture. The original version is much more risque and who knows which young and impressionable mind is reading this embarassed

Unfortunately, while he talked, his own words seemed to excite him. I, on my own part,was trying in vain to block out the words. They were permeating through my shaky defences.

When he stopped talking, I held my breath, wondering what his next moves would be.

"Baby, I want you to feel something", he said quietly.

My already madly beating heart increased pace even further.

Be still, thou treacherous heart. . .

I wondered absent mindedly how it was possible for me to still be alive with my heart beating so frantically. At the rate it was drumming, I would soon clutch my chest and drop dead from a heart attack.

I wondered what he wanted me to feel.

It better not be his heart o, I thought. I won't fall for that "feel my heart; its beating for you" bullshit that boys use all the time to decieve gullible girls.

However, the Honourable is not a boy, neither am I a gullible girl . . .

"Feel it", he repeated and reached for my hands where they lay defensively folded on my thighs. He gently pried my right hand and guided it down. To his upper inner thigh.

I wasn't sure at first what I was feeling. . . What my hands were feeling was so unbelievably HUGE . . . shocked

Folks, you remember that myth about the correlation of the size of a man's tool with the size and length of his fingers?

Well. . . IT IS SOOO TRUE!!! Here was living proof!!!!! O. . .my . . .good Lawd have mercy! shocked shocked shocked

I gulped. Hard shocked

You this naughty temptress! grin grin

Oya finish the gist now! And don't even think of escaping...I don lock the compound gates and hidden the key tongue

But seriously, the suspense is killing!
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by naptu2: 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ishilove: I created this thread at the behest of Efemena_xy, and I must say it is quite a good idea. I have decided to respect my old age and heed Cuddlemii's repeated warnings about derailing the original thread, so from henceforth, any observations, criticisms or discussions will have to be held on this thread.

My pipo, I dey take Jah beg una make una assemble for hia come gist every evry make anty Cuddlemii no lock the original thread o!! sad

Great writing as usual. Engaging, entertaining and gripping; keeps the audience coming back for more.

[size=4pt]Resist the temptation to "tell anyone what happened next" on this thread.[/size]
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 6:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ishilove: I created this thread at the behest of Efemena_xy, and I must say it is quite a good idea. I have decided to respect my old age and heed Cuddlemii's repeated warnings about derailing the original thread, so from henceforth, any observations, criticisms or discussions will have to be held on this thread.

Lol!

Actually it was esere826's idea. Good one at that! grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Sapphire86(f): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2012
Babe all I can think of is WTF!! This can't be happening; maybe it has suddenly turned 2 fiction. In d words of Ludacris in fast 5, 'did he smack that ass or just grab an ounce??' wink

1 Like

Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by naptu2: 6:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
And here's a link back to the original thread.
https://www.nairaland.com/943571/place-rest-wasimi-chronicles/17
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 6:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
naptu2:

Great writing as usual. Engaging, entertaining and gripping; keeps the audience coming back for more.

Resist the temptation to "tell anyone what happened next" on this thread

So you guys are keeping us in suspense purposely,..... ehn ehn,.............
i see
I have catch you today
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
naptu2:

[size=16pt]Resist the temptation to "tell anyone what happened next" on this thread.[/size]
Tah! if i hear.

ishilove: I could feel warmth in my joints, especially my elbow joints. Warning signs.
which kain elbow joint be that. na lie jo. more like pelvic joints wink
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

You this naughty temptress! grin grin

Oya finish the gist now! And don't even think of escaping...I don lock the compound gates and hidden the key tongue

But seriously, the suspense is killing!
I blusheth. I will try to finish up the narration, though I have a feeling it isn't ready to be finished just yet grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 7:22pm On Nov 21, 2012
Kai!!!! This girl! Wetin now? Gbogbo build up yi wan knacker pesin now.
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ishi, na which one be "long fleshy fingers" again sef?? grin grin grin

Definition needed pls...
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
naptu2:

[size=4pt]Resist the temptation to "tell anyone what happened next" on this thread.[/size]
My able publicist/editor/proofreader, I am loyal!!! Twale!

I will try my possible best grin

1 Like

Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
esere826:

So you guys are keeping us in suspense purposely,..... ehn ehn,.............
i see
I have catch you today
Since you are the fellow who suggested this thread and I erroneously omitted to acknowledge you, come here let me give you a big hug. Don't worry ehn, "it" is not encased in omo na bouncing or koste for that matter grin wink
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy: Ishi, na which one be "long fleshy fingers" again sef?? grin grin grin

Definition needed pls...

Odikwa serious, una go begin x-rated gist be dat grin. I dey comot before my innocent eyes read the forbidden.
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 7:35pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^ Don't be too hasty to conclude.

There might be a perfectly innocent explanation as to why the "fingers" are LONG and FLESHY tongue

Actually Ishi, why not change "fleshy" to "meaty"? As in Long, meaty fingers trailing a fiery path of passion towards lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin

I see I'm getting carried away here now... smiley

1 Like

Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy: Ishi, na which one be "long fleshy fingers" again sef?? grin grin grin

Definition needed pls...
Its simple really; the man has long...fat... fingers... Now apply this to THAT age old, iniquitous myth and you have your definition. grin grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 7:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
^^ You this woman!

I never type finish sef before you begin respond. Anyway, what d'you think of the alternative adjective "meaty"?

I mean, I really get to picture that in my mind's eye sef... cheesy
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2012
brokoto: Tah! if i hear.

which kain elbow joint be that. na lie jo. more like pelvic joints wink
Nah,its defo my elbow joints. grin

"I acknowledge my weakness. I am but mere fallible flesh and blood".
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ You this woman!

I never type finish sef before you begin respond. Anyway, what d'you think of the alternative adjective "meaty"?

Hehehehe............see dorti mind. I no talk anything o lipsrsealed
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ You this woman!

Lwkmd!!! You are writer so put your imagination to wor kgrin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Nah,its defo my elbow joints. grin

"I acknowledge my weakness. I am but mere fallible flesh and blood".
see eh, you can sweat in your elbow joint if its folded for a very long time which was not the case obviously. on the other hand, feeling warmth in you pelvic region. . . wink now thats more like it!
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
naijababe:

Hehehehe............see dorti mind. I no talk anything o lipsrsealed

Lol! My sister I dey innocent na!

We're discussing plain old meat / beef as in protein na!

(coughs), now don't go misunderstanding moi missus...I'm referring to the protein we all "chop" from the supermarket (as if..lol) and not the er...er..other protein from guys...

shey you get my meaning? cheesy
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
brokoto: see eh, you can sweat in your elbow joint if its folded for a very long time which was not the case obviously. on the other hand, feeling warmth in you pelvic region. . . wink now thats more like it!

Brokoto! angry angry

Don't be rude! Don't you know there are kids here?

Re-phrase that to: Tickle in the Congo grin grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Nobody: 8:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Lol! My sister I dey innocent na!

We're discussing plain old meat / beef as in protein na!

(coughs), now don't go misunderstanding moi missus...I'm referring to the protein we all "chop" from the supermarket (as if..lol) and not the er...er..other protein from guys...

shey you get my meaning? cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin. I get your meaning, like the meat I buy from Sainsburys, right?
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 8:48pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:

Brokoto! angry angry

Don't be rude! Don't you know there are kids here?

Re-phrase that to: Tickle in the Congo grin grin
*gasp* Efe Mena, I am apalled! shocked tongue
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
brokoto: see eh, you can sweat in your elbow joint if its folded for a very long time which was not the case obviously. on the other hand, feeling warmth in you pelvic region. . . wink now thats more like it!
Different women have different ways of physically responding to intimate stimuli. In my case, I know I am very close to the edge when my elbows begin to feel warm. Seriously grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 8:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
lipsrsealed embarassed tongue grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 8:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy:
There might be a perfectly innocent explanation as to why the "fingers" are LONG and FLESHY tongue

Actually Ishi, why not change "fleshy" to "meaty"? As in Long, meaty fingers trailing a fiery path of passion towards lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

grin grin
Meoowww . . . wink wink
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 8:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lol!

Ishi, abeg come back to the Lola thread naw!
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by Ishilove: 9:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Efemena_xy: Lol!

Ishi, abeg come back to the Lola thread naw!

Okey dokey grin
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by EfemenaXY: 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
Good girl cheesy smiley
Re: "The Place Of Rest: Wasimi Chronicles" Gist Thread by esere826: 9:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ishilove:
Since you are the fellow who suggested this thread and I erroneously omitted to acknowledge you, come here let me give you a big hug. Don't worry ehn, "it" is not encased in omo na bouncing or koste for that matter grin wink

My glory must not be shared with any other cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: World Most Expensive Toilet Sit Made Of Gold Worth $10 Million / 10 Ugliest Animals In The World / Hot! Sizzling! Hot! Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.