Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,003 members, 7,810,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

Start That Business!!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start That Business!!! (610 Views)

Now Is The Time To Start That Business Idea In 2016 / Lets Come Together And Start That Business Idea Of Yours. / Start That Business Now ,delay Might Be Dangerous (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Start That Business!!! by Youget: 1:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
For those of us that want a business without overhead cost and absolute risk free business that you can start with token of N34,000 or 150,000 even with your busy schedule.

Join us @ No 60 Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos.

Date: This Tuesday 16th of Sept 2014

Time: 10am

As we show you 8 perfect stream of income.

Kindly confirm attendance by SMS, Call the below Contact to RSVP and book the limited seating slots for you for free!

It's easy it's simple
Re: Start That Business!!! by Eberex(m): 1:42pm On Sep 15, 2014
I can give three guesses what this is all about, but let me wait for my fellow nairalanders.
Re: Start That Business!!! by Youget: 1:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
If you have something to say, go on ahead.....you can keep waiting tho.
It's a take it or leave it business.

Eberex: I can give three guesses what this is all about, but let me wait for my fellow nairalanders.
Re: Start That Business!!! by Eberex(m): 2:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Youget: If you have something to say, go on ahead.....you can keep waiting tho.
It's a take it or leave it business.

Tell me if i'm wrong:

1. Networking and referrals
2. selling product online and buying of e-books
3. Ever living products

1 Like

Re: Start That Business!!! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ebere x, if u dnt like d idea of doing business, comot for road make interested pple venture.
Afterall, noone here is a kid.

Eberex:

Tell me if i'm wrong:

1. Networking and referrals
2. selling product online and buying of e-books
3. Ever living products
Re: Start That Business!!! by Eberex(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
Niccharles: Ebere x, if u dnt like d idea of doing business, comot for road make interested pple venture.
Afterall, noone here is a kid.

you didn't tell me whether I was wrong or not. If its none of the above then i will be curious, and that would make me attend your business seminar

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Steam Boiler Manufacturer In China / Nigeria’s New Auto Policy Drops Import By 20% / Most Needed Products Here In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.