Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,529 members, 7,812,647 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa (1015 Views)

Is Hazard On The Same Level As Messi And CR7? / Cesc Fabregas And Diego Costa Are The Premier League's Deadliest Partnership / C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa by Ajibo111(m): 1:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Many quetions has been asked by the football lovers whether eden hazard is the real hazard they know in the past years,because they they think that he has decrease on his performace in the pitch after chelsea capture the signature of the two spain internationals:,cesc fabregas and diego costa.
The arguments has been stressing ever since the new epl season starts.
Some fans have strongly believes that hazard is still in a great form in their last four games, contributing very well in his club success. While some says that he looks ordinary in chelsea club after the arrival of two spainards.
But for me eden hazards is still fantastic as usual,he have contributed very well in chelsea recent games that lure them in top spot.like for instance during the game against swansea when the gary monk team were dominating chelsea midfield,fabregas and costa were greatly loss in the game,is eden hazard skills and attacking speed which gave their defenders like:,rangel,amat and more, problem, which chelsea later retake the midfield from them,he even hapens to comlete 95% passes in the game,and he also succede 9/10 take ons in the game,so in your own opinion what do you have to say in his performances.
BELOW ARE PICS OF HAZARD STASTICS Of PASSES AGAINST SWANSEA.

Re: Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa by Godskidmidas(m): 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
I also had that feeling also.At the start of the season he looked ordinary to me but I think the game against Swansea he performed like the hazardous hazard we'd always known
Re: Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa by Ajibo111(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
Godskidmidas: I also had that feeling also.At the start of the season he looked ordinary to me but I think the game against Swansea he performed like the hazardous hazard we'd always known
so that should convinnce u that he is still in a great form.
Re: Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa by Godskidmidas(m): 10:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Ajibo111: so that should convinnce u that he is still in a great form.
well that was a convincing performance.
Re: Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa by Rounakid(m): 12:53pm On Sep 16, 2014
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Re: Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa by bamipet01: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
Harzard is fantastic

(1) (Reply)

Wenger: I Won’t Apologise To Mourinho / Another Promising Nigerian Switches To Bahrain-why Did We Let Them Go? (part II) / Gervinho Stripped By Ivorien Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.