Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? (1528 Views)

Ronaldo/messi, Who Should B Named Ballon D`0r Winner 2014/15 Season.#see 10facts / Cesc Fabregas And Diego Costa Are The Premier League's Deadliest Partnership / Is Hazard The Real One After Chelsea Sign Fabregas And Diego Costa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2007
who is the best among these young whiz-kids
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by fatliar(m): 12:56am On May 01, 2007
kaka
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by otoidea(m): 11:15am On May 01, 2007
1. messi - chek this out
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJJYJBpOR0s
2. fabregas
3. ronnie
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by canachy(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2007
C Ronaldo is the BEST. O boy, that guy is an Idol
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by awoof(m): 7:33am On May 03, 2007
Christiano Ronaldo is the best among the three
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by loyika(m): 9:12am On May 03, 2007
Ronaldo the best Just ask Gattuso who the best is, i am sure C Ronaldo will not even be on his lips grin grin

The Boy was shown up for the One trick pony he is, (Funnily enough i like him as a player undecided) But yesterday's performance was woeful and embarrashing embarassed embarassed embarassed

So the Best is KAKA cool cool Then Messi cool right now i would prefer Fabregas to Roanldo, cause Fab4 will never have played as embarrashing as that embarassed

cool GOONER 89
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by Razorr(f): 9:34am On May 03, 2007
grin grin grin grin

Word!
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by 9ja4eva: 12:09pm On May 03, 2007
LOL

RONALDO

HATERZ BACK OFF
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by buchio7(m): 9:23pm On May 03, 2007
Messi is unarguably the best of the three. If ronaldo was d best wat happened to him yesterday? omo messi na "winch"
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by 9ja4eva: 6:52am On May 04, 2007
Ha so u mean Messi has nt had a bad game?
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by awoof(m): 6:56am On May 04, 2007
my brother na wah o! i think every soccer player has his own bad day
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by 9ja4eva: 7:05am On May 04, 2007
I weak oh
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by awoof(m): 7:09am On May 04, 2007
what pains me is that i did not watch the match so i do not have any details of his performance in the match, but everybody will agree with me that Ronaldo na fire. wink i guess what happened was that having realised his current blistering form, they must have marked him out , it happens to stars at times
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by 9ja4eva: 7:59am On May 04, 2007
Yu r right jare.Dey dnt know it though
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by A40(m): 2:25pm On May 04, 2007
Messi jare did you see his goal against Getafe, followed by Fabregas, C Ronaldo is all hype go ask Gattuso
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by georgies(m): 3:46pm On May 04, 2007
You people make me laugh
Do you watch football at all
These players play different roles
Messi is a better front man
C.Ronaldo is a better wide man
Cesc is a better centre man
Pls i need better football people
Not Club affiliation.
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by georgies(m): 3:47pm On May 04, 2007
You people make me laugh
Do you watch football at all
These players play different roles
Messi is a better front man
C.Ronaldo is a better wide man
Cesc is a better centre man
Pls i need better football people
Not Club affiliation.
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by awoof(m): 8:21am On May 05, 2007
up coach!!! grin
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by highbury96(m): 10:57am On May 05, 2007
Thats real football
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by highbury96(m): 11:02am On May 05, 2007
@ georgies
Well explained
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by Ikbobby(m): 2:06pm On May 05, 2007
ronaldo is the best among the 3 even if he did not do well against milan
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by mukina2: 6:39pm On May 05, 2007
Abedi Pele ooppps grin grin grin

its says those three grin

i'll go for Messi and Cesc grin
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 07, 2007
I guess Messi is the best among all. respect to the dazzler. Even ashley Cole of chelsea can testify that.
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by 9ja4eva: 6:04am On May 09, 2007
mukina2:

Abedi Pele ooppps grin grin grin

its says those three grin

i'll go for Messi and Cesc grin

Dts hate right dere
Re: C.ronaldo, Fabregas And Messi. Who Is The Best? by sojiboy(m): 12:34pm On May 10, 2007
Lionel is their Bab for Real the Guy from Argentinais still the best til 2morrow

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Stefano Chuka Okaka? / I Found Sani Emmanuel! / Fernando Torres To Escape To Fc Barcelona This January:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.