Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works (43884 Views)

Does Buying A Domain Name Automatically Activate Adsense Account? / Help! Omnipotens, Dtml, Quadrillio And All Gurus / Mail Script With Sms Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by Nobody: 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
The main question is already in this post title, yea how does buying 2go gocredit with sms works ? how do they change the deducted Airtime into real cash? how is it done that is it compatible with all network ?

you ideas are all needed be it small or big they will be generally appreciated.
Thanks in Advance.
Re: To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by Lovetinz(m): 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
When you sent sms to 32358, 33352 or 35120 to buy 2go credits,
the money is collected by your GSM network.
2go have previously bought those shortcode numbers.
2go have an agreement with all the networks to remit the collected money to them (2go).
Of course, your GSM network will deduct an agreed commission.
Re: To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Lovetinz: When you sent sms to 32358, 33352 or 35120 to buy 2go credits,
2go have an agreement with all the networks to remit the collected money to them (2go).

thanks man it help alot now i understand the first step. Do you have any idea about how the account who buy the gocredit will be credited with the gocredit immedately ?
Re: To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by Lovetinz(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
It works the same way as when you load recharge card, you get airtime instantly, Your network is connected to 2go servers.
It forwards the request to to 2go, and you are credited immediately.
Re: To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by timigold83: 3:13am On Oct 18, 2015
did you know you are fool, I come to nairaland to get 2go credit manually I requested from 50 Naira by typing 2go credit on my phone SMS to 33352 and you deducted all my credit. mind you Naija but I will trend that code you use to steal people's money from GSM. and you are cut wanted you hate yourself.

3 Likes

Re: To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by Phenomeenal(m): 9:09pm On Sep 09, 2021
cool[center][/center]
Re: To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by Kaybee7000(m): 2:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
I want reply for this o
Re: To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by csbrown(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2022
Lovetinz:
When you sent sms to 32358, 33352 or 35120 to buy 2go credits,

Please nobody should listen to this fool, he is a scammer
All your airtime will be wiped and no gocredit will be giving to you
Please ignore this fraudster

2 Likes

Re: To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works by Richnero(m): 12:41am On Apr 26, 2022
csbrown:

Please nobody should listen to this fool, he is a scammer
All your airtime will be wiped and no gocredit will be giving to you
Please ignore this fraudster
2go still dey function?

(1) (Reply)

A Throwback Pic Of Nairaland Wayback 2005 / Blogger Lizzy Oke Weds In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Sundar Pichai Visits Lagos And Computer Village Gets Him Intrigued

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.