Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Mail Script With Sms Alert - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mail Script With Sms Alert (1700 Views)

To All Gurus, How Does Buying 2go Gocredit With Sms Works / Help: Result Grading, Publishing And Management Script With Joomla / I Need Sms Alert Or Notification For Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mail Script With Sms Alert by phantomcat(m): 10:17pm On Oct 06, 2007
Guys

is there a form to mail script with sms alert.
Re: Mail Script With Sms Alert by kheme(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2007
not exactly, but i can build one for you!

let's talk at my email okiemute1984[at]yahoo[dot]com
Re: Mail Script With Sms Alert by talk2hb1(m): 7:51am On Oct 10, 2007
please can anyone give me hint on how to setup a site where people can send free sms from my website to mobile phones in nigeria or how i can go about it you can contact me by mail plz talk2hb1@yahoo.com
Re: Mail Script With Sms Alert by tundewoods(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2007
Did i hear you say FREE sms ?
Brother there is no where on the whole wide web you are goin' to get that.
SMS costs money.If you are still interested in learning how to intergrate sms into websites,give me a shout at tunde[at]nextofficespace[dot]com.
Re: Mail Script With Sms Alert by sisqology(m): 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2007
pls,can i gt any help on how to build a wap site? my email is scuby1000@yahoo.com, all i need is sumtin like dwnloadable sites
Re: Mail Script With Sms Alert by smartsoft(m): 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2007
Well if you know WML you can do that. anyway if you have any problem coding that. i can do that for you uchedealsreal@gmail.com
Re: Mail Script With Sms Alert by rufaai(m): 10:51pm On Dec 14, 2007
WOW!  shocked

Integrate SMS on your site for people to send SMS for free! - I guess you must be financially ready, Well as you've already learned. SMS is money, every message sent you will be charged. To make it easily understandable, you have to buy SMS in units!

The place with free sms is http://www.aimtechng.com - Oops! sorry, its only for staffs! dont think of sending one!

Visit the site at http://www.aimtechng.com/sms/
Re: Mail Script With Sms Alert by sisqology(m): 9:46am On Dec 18, 2007
Anybody else good in that shld pls let me knw

(1) (Reply)

Interactive Banner Designers Are Going Crazy--catch The Cockcroach / Who's The Cheapest Domain Registrar? / Do You Know About Blog Flipping?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.