Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,774 members, 7,820,710 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

What GOD Gave You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What GOD Gave You (495 Views)

What Does It Mean When The Bible Says God Gave His Only Son / God Cannot Give You Anything Anymore, He Already Gave You Everything / LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What GOD Gave You by Kenenwa(m): 2:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
Sometimes i can't help but wonder,the Bible verse that says it will be easy for a camel to pass through a needles eye than a richman going to heaven.I asked myself this question "why can't the rich worship GOD in truth and spirit?" the only answer i got is this because the devil has blinded them with the wealth.On my mind ,a rich man should be the one that serves GOD because GOD has blessed him,he lacks nothing,he should please God with whatever he had,avoid sin by any means.But the Bible(word of God) never lies.Your beauty comes from God not from your mother or father,don't let it get to your head.Praise God for the beauty He endowed you with.Don't make fun of those who (in your mind) you think are ugly,for the Bible says GOD created man in his own image.Your beauty doesn't mean show your body to the world and sleep with anyone who comes your way.You re not quarter a beauty to VIRGIN MARY,yet she kept herself holy and remain a VIRGIN the same goes to my fellow guys remember how JESUS live his life while on earth.Lets appreciate what GOD has done for us by giving us his only begotten SON who died on the cross for sins.Use what he gave to worship and praise him.
Re: What GOD Gave You by emmyskies(m): 6:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
I currently work in a public corporate organization and have come to find out that of a truth, it is hard for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of GOD.

I see rich people taking flight, both international and local, and it's like a principle- the richer one gets, the further he gets away from the kingdom of GOD

1 Like

Re: What GOD Gave You by Kenenwa(m): 6:42pm On Sep 17, 2014
Yes that's it,but one who really knows what wealth meant should get closer to GOD,when one gets richer.

(1) (Reply)

Be My Guest=pastor Gideon Bishi / As A Man, Is It Wrong To Marry From The Family My Elder Brother Marry From? / Eternity Without End

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.