Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. (1954 Views)

Reason God Hardened Pharaoh's Heart To Send His Army After Israelites. / The Tree Of Life: The Reason God Banished Man From Garden Of Eden / Be Wise, Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by uchkochi(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2012
LADIES, The reason God gave you beauty and a good body is to win souls.

Everything God does is for a reason, He made you attractive so you could attract men to Him. Your beauty is supposed to be an asset to the kingdom of God, not a plus to the kingdom of the devil. You were fearfully and wonderfully made for this purpose. Pretty ladies are Evangelists in disguise. They either promote hell or heaven. The choice is yours. Psalm 139:14.

Anything God gives you is for soul winning, whether it is intelligence, beauty, talents, gifts, potentials, money, favour,power. He gave you so you would promote His kingdom with it. When the purpose of a thing is not known, the abuse is inevitable. The purpose for beauty is for soul winning. If only you can tell every man that approaches you about Jesus Christ, then the kingdom of God will make massive progress through you and you will be blessed. The devil who knows that your beauty can promote God's kingdom on Earth hijacks that beauty to promote his own kingdom negatively. But there is a turn around, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS MARCHING ON, THE GATES CANNOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.

Popular stars who have millions and millions of fans around the world should use their personality to win souls for Jesus Christ. God will ask them what they did with the fame on the Last Day. Where ever you are, as a manager or an employee, a doctor, teacher, lecturer, business man, politician; You can use this privilege to win souls. Winning of souls is not just for Pastors or preachers, it is for everybody. It is just that some are called to do it full time, others are to do it as the opportunity arises. You can win souls physically, if you cannot do this, you can pray for those doing it or you can finance it. BUT SOUL WINNING IS A MUST. This is the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO GOD. BB PIN IS 21322745.
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by emofine2(f): 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2012
So ladies are to entice men souls to the "kingdom of God"? grin
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by God2man(m): 7:44pm On Jun 25, 2012
uchkochi: LADIES, The reason God gave you beauty and a good body is to win souls.

Everything God does is for a reason, He made you attractive so you could attract men to Him. Your beauty is supposed to be an asset to the kingdom of God, not a plus to the kingdom of the devil. You were fearfully and wonderfully made for this purpose. Pretty ladies are Evangelists in disguise. They either promote hell or heaven. The choice is yours. Psalm 139:14.

Anything God gives you is for soul winning, whether it is intelligence, beauty, talents, gifts, potentials, money, favour,power. He gave you so you would promote His kingdom with it. When the purpose of a thing is not known, the abuse is inevitable. The purpose for beauty is for soul winning. If only you can tell every man that approaches you about Jesus Christ, then the kingdom of God will make massive progress through you and you will be blessed. The devil who knows that your beauty can promote God's kingdom on Earth hijacks that beauty to promote his own kingdom negatively. But there is a turn around, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS MARCHING ON, THE GATES CANNOT PREVAIL AGAINST IT.

Popular stars who have millions and millions of fans around the world should use their personality to win souls for Jesus Christ. God will ask them what they did with the fame on the Last Day. Where ever you are, as a manager or an employee, a doctor, teacher, lecturer, business man, politician; You can use this privilege to win souls. Winning of souls is not just for Pastors or preachers, it is for everybody. It is just that some are called to do it full time, others are to do it as the opportunity arises. You can win souls physically, if you cannot do this, you can pray for those doing it or you can finance it. BUT SOUL WINNING IS A MUST. This is the MOST IMPORTANT THING TO GOD. BB PIN IS 21322745.

My brother, i agree with you, this is the most important thing to God. People are not interested in reading epistle, they want you to show them what you are refering to as a christian. A christian lifestyle Evangelism.

Excellent write up

God bless you.
God2man.
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by Ptolomeus(m): 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2012
I can not believe what I read.
Not only the woman is a crude instrument of these twisted minds, but it encourages a kind of religious prostitution.
"Use the body to attract adherents"
I doubt arises: To what extent should a women use their beauty and body to win souls?
I think there are very needy pastors tithe ... and morals and ethics is already scarce.
You call themselves Christians?
If the Christian God exists (which I doubt), he, the manager der do justice!
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by emofine2(f): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2012
Ptolomeus: I can not believe what I read.
Not only the woman is a crude instrument of these twisted minds, but it encourages a kind of religious prostitution.
"Use the body to attract adherents"
I doubt arises: To what extent should a women use their beauty and body to win souls?

Exactly. The thread starter makes it seem that there's a clause attached a woman's beauty by gods making. If that were even true isn't it demeaning for women and manipulative of god that the apparent purpose of a woman's beauty is to literally attract souls to god
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by tpia5: 3:44pm On Jun 26, 2012
Poster, you're misled.

With beauty, what you need is humility in your daily interactions.

And a humble spirit.

Enticing men isnt a characteristic of a God-fearing person.

charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the lord, is to be praised.
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by tpia5: 3:45pm On Jun 26, 2012
Sounds like ms hips for Jesus.
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by logicboy01: 5:18pm On Jun 26, 2012
tpia@:
Poster, you're misled.

With beauty, what you need is humility in your daily interactions.

And a humble spirit.

Enticing men isnt a characteristic of a God-fearing person.

charm is deceitful and beauty is vain, but a woman who fears the lord, is to be praised.

Poetic. I love your answer (apart from the God part of course)
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by Ptolomeus(m): 5:40pm On Jun 26, 2012
@Tpia

You have lost a great opportunity to shut up.
Just, you who say that sex is sin you who say that women are used by Satan to seduce men, you who despise women as inferior, you want to use women as a rough prostitute for "attract souls "?
His pose is sickening, degrading to women, and for every man with dignity.
Go and save souls. Dress up you woman Epilate your legs and save souls in the suburbs ...
If you're married, do that with your wife and your daughters ...
I do not want to dwell ... what you say is outrageous.
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by tpia5: 7:01pm On Jun 26, 2012
^^are you ok?

you sound like you're off your meds.
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by Ptolomeus(m): 7:10pm On Jun 26, 2012
I am splendidly well.
It happens that when I read things like that, I begin to understand why the world is as it is.
Be happy.
Re: LADIES, The Reason God Gave You Beauty And A Good Body Is To Win Souls. by tpia5: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2012
^are you sure you're splendidly well?

you seem crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Why Dont We Bear These Biblical Names / Sex And Fasting / Does God Reveal Exam Questions to Christians ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.