Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? (6790 Views)

And The Trumpet Shall Sound / And The Trumpet Had Sounded - By Sir Mescopaul / It's True That The Trumpet Will Sound, But What Is The Trumpet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by lexyflexy(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2005
Where will you be when the trumpet shall sound? And what do you think you will be doing? Where do you think you will be, heaven or hell?
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by hotangel2(f): 5:20am On Sep 22, 2005
Trumpet sound.. I am going to Heaven.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by WesleyanA(f): 5:33am On Sep 22, 2005
i don't know. probably at church asking G-d to forgive my sins or in class choking my teacher in my imagination. who knows?
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by salako: 3:45am On Sep 26, 2005
...probably gathering socks for the damn thing.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by lexyflexy(m): 5:25pm On Nov 30, 2005
WesleyanA:

i don't know. probably at church asking God to forgive my sins or in class choking my teacher in my imagination. who knows?
how would God forgive the sin of one who does not believe He exits... shocked and with what sequence shall you be forgiven... Remember "not all who call Lordx2 shall enter into the kingdom of heaven
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by lexyflexy(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2005
WesleyanA:

i don't know. probably at church asking God to forgive my sins or in class choking my teacher in my imagination. who knows?
how would God forgive the sin of one who does not believe He exits... shocked and with what sequence shall you be forgiven... Remember "not all who call Lordx2 shall enter into the kingdom of heaven
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by sweetnini(f): 5:31pm On Nov 30, 2005
i will be in my room or at work or making love with my future husband or be in labour or i'll be in the labour room or i'll be buying my 12th car or i'll be taking my children to school  or something else who knows
i know i will go to heaven (who wouldnt say that)
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by SirKay3(m): 8:40pm On Nov 30, 2005
This is a very serious question and should not just be answered lightly or casually.

It's a question that should make us to pray for more grace to make it through to heaven at the end, one to make sinners repent, backsliders return home. Heaven and hell are real o

Let's all check our ways and return to our MAKER and JUDGE in total repentance, for our God is a consuming fire.

My sincere prayer is to make it with my family when the trumpet sounds at the rapture
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by prettyH(f): 9:06pm On Nov 30, 2005
Infact Sir k, u r right.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by tunku(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2005
I will probably be playing games, watching tv, or at work. I know I am not going anywhere. Heaven can wait or hell for that matter.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by darlingbas(m): 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2005
we'll probably all be dead when then the trumpet shall sound, i dont think the trumpet is ready to sound in the next 200 years
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by darlingbas(m): 10:06pm On Nov 30, 2005
i'm not 100% convince that that the trumpet is ever going to sound.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by ldollier(f): 11:35pm On Nov 30, 2005
darlingbas:

i'm not 100% convince that that the trumpet is ever going to sound.

u are not convince that the trumpet will sound. well Good Luck to you on that thought....... as for me when the trumpet sound i will probably be in church after all i go to church 4 times a week. but i know i will spend my enternity in heaven...
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by hotangel2(f): 11:38pm On Nov 30, 2005
u go to church 4 times a week. Hunnie.. that don't mean u'll go to heaven u know.

BUT on the realz... i don't wanna say this because.. even me i will criticize myself for saying it. But.. ermm, is there heaven.. ohh no i didn't just start an argument did i?
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by ldollier(f): 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2005
of course i go to church 4 times a week. i be holy Ghost sista oo.. anyways u dont believe there is a heaven... wow looks like i will invite my pastor to nairaland...
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by hotangel2(f): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2005
i didn't say i don't believe oo.. but me think the thing get comma.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by RhodaRose(f): 1:20am On Dec 01, 2005
A serious question deserves a serious answer.

I have not read more than one possibly two, so far.

When the trumpet sounds I will be in the Kingdom of God because that is the only place you will have "ears to hear" the "trumpet" or Voice of God.

You can be in the Kingdom while here on earth.
In the world but not of the world, but of the Kingdom of God.

Joh 16:33
These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

Joh 17:6
I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Joh 17:12-16
While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.
And now come I to thee; and these things I speak[b] in the world[/b], that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.
I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Joh 17:17-19
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
As thou hast sent me into the world, even so have I also sent them into the world.
And for their sakes I sanctify myself, that they also might be sanctified through the truth.

I am already in "Heaven" so I guess I made my choice and now I have to Life for Eternity with that choice.

Joh 11:25-26
Jesus said unto her,
I am the resurrection and the life,  he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:
And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?

I Believe all Jesus says   grin

RhodaRose
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by hotangel2(f): 5:53am On Dec 01, 2005
Rhoda... u are a bible scholar.!
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by lexyflexy(m): 11:01am On Dec 01, 2005
ldollier:

of course i go to church 4 times a week. i be holy Ghost sista oo.. anyways u don't believe there is a heaven... wow looks like i will invite my pastor to nairaland...

GOD does not look at the outward countenenace of a man, but GOD looks at a man from the heart... not all who call Lord Lord will enter in to the kingdom of heaven
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by alheri(f): 11:26am On Dec 01, 2005
Well, I hope I'll be ready to face my maker.

@Rhodarose. Big ups once again!
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by RhodaRose(f): 2:12pm On Dec 01, 2005
Hot-Angel,

No, I am just a good listener!!!

Joh 14:26
But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Lu 10:38-41
Now it came to pass, as they went, that he entered into a certain village: and a certain woman named Martha received him into her house.
And she had a sister called Mary, which also sat at Jesus' feet, and heard his word.
But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord, dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.
And Jesus answered and said unto her,
Martha, Martha, thou art careful and troubled about many things:
But one thing is needful: and Mary hath chosen that good part, which shall not be taken away from her

RhodaRose

Lexyflexy,

Yes, He can not look "on" flesh because it is not Holy so He looks "through" the flesh to the Heart, soul and spirit and here He (and we, too) can see the Truth

RhodaRose

alheri,

Be like Mary and choose the "good part" and you will be ready.

God does not ask for perfection but just that you are "heading in that direction" when He comes for you....

Thank You but all Praise and Glory belongs to the Father for I am just doing what He asks of me while here "in, but not of the world"

Blessings, RhodaRose
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by lexyflexy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 01, 2005
Yes, He can not look "on" flesh because it is not Holy so He looks "through" the flesh to the Heart, soul and spirit and here He (and we, too) can see the Truth

Like I thought... but the point is He looks at the heart, that is what is more of relevance cool...
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by icingbaby(f): 12:21am On Dec 02, 2005
when the trumpet sound i hope to be in church praying and worshiping God. smiley
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by Oracle(m): 4:36am On Dec 02, 2005
Nobody's a suthsayer or fortuneteller that
knows when Christ is coming not to even mention
where u will be. The bible says in the twinkling of an
eye we would be caught up. So itz an unexpected event
we just hope and pray that we are at the right place
did i hear that AMEN?

Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by lexyflexy(m): 9:21am On Dec 02, 2005
did i hear that (AMEN)...

Amen oooooooooo Amin smiley smiley smiley grin
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by layi(m): 12:09pm On Dec 02, 2005
I create my world everywhere i go. I carry the aura on me-I carry heaven as my perisphere. I'll be in heaven when it sounds. I dont think its soundin in 50 yrs anyway.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by RhodaRose(f): 2:01pm On Dec 02, 2005
[size=16pt] The Question is not

"Where will you be"

but

"If you are ready!"
[/size]
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by layi(m): 2:30pm On Dec 02, 2005
That should be for another thread.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by lexyflexy(m): 3:14pm On Dec 02, 2005
[size=43pt]I have a vision,Layi seems like one ready for hell[/size] cool
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by layi(m): 3:21pm On Dec 02, 2005
Thats strange! I never knew u make retarded posts as well.
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by lexyflexy(m): 3:26pm On Dec 02, 2005
lexyflexy:

[size=43pt]I have a vision,Layi seems like one ready for hell[/size] cool

The fact that no one knows when Christ cometh... and u think its gonna be in 50yrs time shocked
Re: Where Will You Be When The Trumpet Shall Sound? by layi(m): 3:54pm On Dec 02, 2005
If u think he is coming tonite. That's urs. If u r not ready to kno my reason then try make ur post at least rational. No true christain would make such stupid post of urs....damnin some1 to HELL. U kno wether na there u go live @ d end of time..?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Muslim Nations Are World's Super Power? / Does God Exist? / Why Is Christ Both God And Man In Gods Redemptive Plan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.