Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

And The Trumpet Shall Sound - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / And The Trumpet Shall Sound (937 Views)

If The Trumpet Sounds Now What Excuse Will You Give Why U Didnt Go To Church? / A Brand New Body At The Blast Of A Trumpet - Joseph Prince / Jesus Christ ! End Time Trumpet Heard In The Sky In ISRAEL (WATCH VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

And The Trumpet Shall Sound by johnstin(m): 2:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Yes, the Trumpet shall sound and the rapture will take place. It will happen any moment from now.

[/i]For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first. 1 Thessalonians 4:16

After the rapture, the antichrist will manifest himself and all careless christains who are left behind will face unimaginable troubles.
Those that refuse to have the mark of the beast will be brutally tortured before being killed. Those that are killed will make heaven eventually.
Those that receive the mark of the beast are doomed forever in the lake of fire.

Why should we be prepared for the rapture?

[i]
And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out out of those things which are written in the books, according to their works.
[/i] And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire. Revelation 20:12&15

Ladies and gentlemen, the only way we can escape the judgement of God and lake of fire, is to give up our lives of sin and invite Jesus into our hearts and live a holy life till the end (death or rapture).

Jesus has been pleading with people to accept him but some have remained obstinate; they don't even want to hear the message of the cross again. They don't want to leave their lives of sin.

This is what the Saviour of mankind has to say.

[i]
He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he that is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
[i][/i] And behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. Revelation 22:11&12

The time is short. The trumpet will sound unexpectedly.

This is not the time for prosperity preaching! This is not the time for breakthrough preaching!
But this is the time to sound the warning of the imminent rapture so that people can live a holy live to be eligible to make it.

This is the time to read the Bible and pray like never before. And be very vigilant. Make sure you do the necessary restitutions and don't dabble into sin at this critical time.
The stakes are indeed very high. This is eternity we are talking about here.
I pray we will all make the rapture. But we have to pay the price.
The journey to heaven is a tough one; can be likened to a serious battle, but Jesus Christ is always available to help us.
Re: And The Trumpet Shall Sound by johnstin(m): 2:03pm On Nov 08, 2015
Happy Sunday to all

The current BVN verification exercise gives a clue on what will happen after the rapture of the saints.

Now, people that have had their accounts blocked are panicky and have invaded their various banks to get the BVN done.

This is what the anti-christ will do when he starts compelling people to receive the 666 sign.
People who don't have the sign will have their accounts totally blocked.

Without the sign, one will not be able to buy or sell. People wouldn't be able to work, or move from one point to the other without the sign.
One will be totally useless, as the sign will be required everywhere and at every point.

To make it worse, people that vehemently refuse to receive the sign will be severelly and brutally tortured; eyes will be poked out, amputations will be done and people will be beaten to death.

Now the question is, how many people will stand these unimaginable tortures? But those that manage to stand will make Heaven at last.

Those that receive the sign are doomed. They will first experience the wrath of GOD via the seven last plagues.
Then on the final Judgement day, all sinners will be condemned to the lake of fire.

Let us all know this for sure, we shall all be judged on the Judgement Day. Those commiting sins must repent now!
The only way to escape the wrath of GOD and hell, is by accepting Jesus Christ of Nazareth as our Lord and Saviour and remain holy till the rapture occurs or leave this world via death.

My prayer for you is that you will make it to Heaven.
That's the best thing that can happen to you.
By the special grace of GOD, I will make it. I must make it!

Ladies and gentlemen, the stakes are indeed very high. We are talking about eternity here.
We must choose where we want to spend it here on earth; while the opportunity is still available.

Jesus Christ will help us to make the right choice and tarry till the end.

GOD bless you all.
Re: And The Trumpet Shall Sound by Bjkhaleed(m): 4:39pm On Dec 13, 2015
God bless you my brother in the lord. happy Sunday

(1) (Reply)

I Want 2 Experience God / Ten Choices You Will Regret In Ten Years... / ‘better To Give To The Poor Than To Your Pastor’ – Pastor Ogidigbo [WATCH VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.