Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,022 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours (35597 Views)

Apple Sells Record 13 Million Iphone 6s/6s Plus In First Weekend / 250 Million Fake Phones Sold In Nigeria Yearly - NCC / Meet The 6 Phones With 3GB RAM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 23, 2014
coogar:

you would probably ask to see michele obama's clitòris too just to be sure she's a woman. it seems you dunno when to give up with your balderdash.

apple didn't set a record because of you - they dunno you exist. what has your buying apple phone or not buying gotta do with their profit/loss account? they just sold more than 10 million units and you are here feeling important that they announced that figure so you can buy their product.

just give up already. you love samsung, go on the samsung thread & constitute a nuisance there. leave the iSheep alone with their cross. you have made more posts here than the iSheep sef. obsession much? grin cheesy

You are an iSheep indeed! A gullible iSheep ! If I may ask. How are you enjoying the swollen eyeball at the back of iPhone 6/6+? Bwahaha... Another thing, don't forget to get the smartwatch/wear. It looks like Apple is following Samsung footstep afterall!
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
What is wrong?!Little aluminum can remain straight in the pocket! Bwahaha... cheesy grin cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znK652H6yQM
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by nnenneigbo(f): 1:01am On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

the research has been carried out & it was discovered the rich neighbourhoods of america had more iphone users - the suburbs, the ghettos & the swamps had more android users.

i don't talk without factual evidence to back my statement. if you are using an android phone, it's because you are poor. pray to your maker to upgrade your life & stop taking your frustrations out on me.

the trolls will be unto you lol
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by nnenneigbo(f): 1:30am On Sep 26, 2014
coogar:

you are just talking nonsense.....
apple counted the number of preordered products on their sites plus the number of 3rd party agents selling apple products through their networks as 4 million. 4 million is 4 million, that's what the statistics say & apple have already cashed their money on the 4 million units pre-ordered.

you, on the other hand, are arguing backwards. let's assume you own a bakery & some people preordered 4 million loaves of bread from you & paid the money even before the bread was baked....how many loaves are you going to declare as pre-ordered? grin cheesy does it concern you if all the 4 million loaves that were preordered get to the end user or not?

that's how meaningless your argument sounds.

omg, you've made it as easy as possible for the dummies to understand and they still can't. see the example above about the baker for god's sake. it explains it to the Tee. Whether the breads are eaten, thrown away is not the bakers business, he's sold the breads and moved on with his profit, understood?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
nnenneigbo:

omg, you've made it as easy as possible for the dummies to understand and they still can't. see the example above about the baker for god's sake. it explains it to the Tee. Whether the breads are eaten, thrown away is not the bakers business, he's sold the breads and moved on with his profit, understood?

hahahaha
this is why they are dummies in the first place. right now, they are saying the baker didn't even sell 4 million loaves of bread and they need to see the invoice first to believe it. grin
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by nnenneigbo(f): 11:13am On Sep 27, 2014
coogar:

hahahaha
this is why they are dummies in the first place. right now, they are saying the baker didn't even sell 4 million loaves of bread and they need to see the invoice first to believe it. grin

The baker's sold loaves only count once they're eaten, if not the baker won't get paid. They're sold on credit and once the stale ones are refunded, then we know how many he actually sold.

In the meantime, this particular baker has sold out and can't deliver more bread till October, the baker is suffering lmao
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2014
nnenneigbo:

The baker's sold loaves only count once they're eaten, if not the baker won't get paid. They're sold on credit and once the stale ones are refunded, then we know how many he actually sold.

In the meantime, this particular baker has sold out and can't deliver more bread till October, the baker is suffering lmao

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Seun(m): 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2014
Apple says they use titanium inserts to strengthen the weak spots on iPhone 6 and 6P. The problem is that they forgot 1 spot in 6P. Dazall.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by coogar: 7:01pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun: Apple says they use titanium inserts to strengthen the weak spots on iPhone 6 and 6P. The problem is that they forgot 1 spot in 6P. Dazall.

seun, have you bought yours & for how much?
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Seun(m): 8:57pm On Sep 28, 2014
coogar: seun, have you bought yours & for how much?
My iPhone 5C finally died so I'm thinking of getting another iPhone, however I don't plan to buy the iPhone 6 (or 6 plus) because:

1) The iPhone 6 is too slippery. You can't grip it firmly due to the lack of firm edges. In my clumsy hands, it would only last for a few weeks!

2) The back of the iPhone 6 is super-ugly, making it the ugliest iPhone they've ever made. The first phone that looks better in any case!

3) The camera is better but it doesn't resolve the only problem I had with my iPhone 5C camera: perspective distortion. When I take pictures, things close to the camera often appear larger than they truly are, while things close to the corners are distorted. This is because phones have fixed wide angle lenses which allow us to take pictures while standing close to objects we're photographing, but distort them when we do so.

4) They lack front facing stereo speakers which means when I play movies or music on them, the sound will be completely flat.

5) The new iPhones are large. Using them one-handed is difficult/impossible and Apple's "reachability" solution is awkward and inefficient.

HTC One M8 would solve problems 2 and 4, but it's also slippery and the low MP camera makes it harder to avoid distortion by cropping. It's also rather big. iPhone 5S would solve problems 1 and 2, and 5, but would be even less ideal for watching movies due to the small screen. The original HTC One and HTC One Max would solve problems 1, 2, and 4, but the HTC One lacks stamina while the One Max may be too big.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Superstar007(m): 9:29pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun: My iPhone 5C finally died so I'm thinking of getting another iPhone, however I don't plan to buy the iPhone 6 (or 6 plus) because:

1) The iPhone 6 is too slippery. You can't grip it firmly due to the lack of firm edges. In my clumsy hands, it would only last for a few weeks!

2) The back of the iPhone 6 is super-ugly, making it the ugliest iPhone they've ever made. The first phone that looks better in any case!

3) The camera is better but it doesn't resolve the only problem I had with my iPhone 5C camera: perspective distortion. When I take pictures, things close to the camera often appear larger than they truly are, while things close to the corners are distorted. This is because phones have fixed wide angle lenses which allow us to take pictures while standing close to objects we're photographing, but distort them when we do so.

4) They lack front facing stereo speakers which means when I play movies or music on them, the sound will be completely flat.

5) The new iPhones are large. Using them one-handed is difficult/impossible and Apple's "reachability" solution is awkward and inefficient.

HTC One M8 would solve problems 2 and 4, but it's also slippery and the low MP camera makes it harder to avoid distortion by cropping. It's also rather big. iPhone 5S would solve problems 1 and 2, and 5, but would be even less ideal for watching movies due to the small screen. The original HTC One and HTC One Max would solve problems 1, 2, and 4, but the HTC One is an old device while the One Max may be too big.

Go for the Sony Xperia z3 or Z3 compact
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Bawss1(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun:

I don't think the iPhone 6 which has a 4.7" screen can be described as too large. Sure it has a larger screen than its predecessor, but it can still be operated comfortably with one hand (and it will still fit into one's pocket easily). When phones pass the 5" mark that's where I think the problem starts. I say all this because I briefly handled a Nexus 5 which has 4.9" screen and even though on paper I thought its screen was too big in real life I found it to be just right.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 28, 2014
Seun: My iPhone 5C finally died so I'm thinking of getting another iPhone, however I don't plan to buy the iPhone 6 (or 6 plus) because:

HTC One M8 would solve problems 2 and 4, but it's also slippery and the low MP camera makes it harder to avoid distortion by cropping. It's also rather big. iPhone 5S would solve problems 1 and 2, and 5, but would be even less ideal for watching movies due to the small screen. The original HTC One and HTC One Max would solve problems 1, 2, and 4, but the HTC One is an old device while the One Max may be too big.
Get Samsung Galaxy S5! It solves all the problems you listed there.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by holatoj(m): 12:59am On Sep 29, 2014

geek..you know a lot
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Bawss1(m): 11:17am On Sep 29, 2014
all4naija: Get Samsung Galaxy S5! It solves all the problems you listed there.

Can you in all honesty say that the S5 camera is way better? Will he also not find the 5.1" screen of the S5 even larger - he was already thinking that the 4.7" screen of the iPhone 6 is too big.

Anyway we all have our biases. I have always found the Galaxy series to be ugly especially the S4 and S5. I can also understand why some will call the iPhone 6 ugly as it follows the design lines of the early iPhones but to me its not that much of a deal.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by Bawss1(m): 11:19am On Sep 29, 2014
nnenneigbo:

Not sure if you are trolling with this comment.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by ERCROSS(m): 1:59pm On Sep 29, 2014

HTC One M8 would solve problems 2 and 4, but it's also slippery and the low MP camera makes it harder to avoid distortion by cropping. It's also rather big. iPhone 5S would solve problems 1 and 2, and 5, but would be even less ideal for watching movies due to the small screen. The original HTC One and HTC One Max would solve problems 1, 2, and 4, but the HTC One lacks stamina while the One Max may be too big.
Re: 4 Million Iphone 6/6+ Phones Sold In 24 Hours by ERCROSS(m): 2:01pm On Sep 29, 2014

This man is one hell of a technology wizard..
Bros, I shake yansh for u ooo..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What Are The Best Games To Add To Your Android Phones? / How Can I Install Apps In Sd Card On My Tecno W3? (help Needed) / Tecno P5 - An Upgrade Of Tecno P3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.