Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,916 members, 7,828,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Survey & Prize Draw- How much does it cost to run your generator? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Survey & Prize Draw- How much does it cost to run your generator? (706 Views)

701,000 People Are Enslaved In Nigeria -Survey / Get Alerted As "Nepa Brings Light" And Turn Off Your Generator / How Much Does It Cost To Advertise On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Survey & Prize Draw- How much does it cost to run your generator? by patriciaugono(f): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
As Nigeria’s leading installer of Solar Power Systems we can easily reduce your generator fuel costs by 75%. We provide uninterrupted power for 24 hours a day and greater comfort in your home without the pollution and noise from your generator.

So, how can you benefit from ‘going solar’? Simply, complete our short survey now and tell us how much fuel you currently use. We will then tell you exactly how much you could save.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/solynta

And just to say thank you for your time we will enter you into our prize draw to win one of the prizes below. Visit our website www.solynta.com.ng on 14 October 2014 when we unveil our new look website to see if you are a winner.

1st prize - 2KW Solar Power System
2nd prize - Ipad Air
3rd prize -Tecno Phantom Z phone

VIEW OUR RECENT SOLAR POWER INSTALLATIONS

We’ve already installed several solar power systems for homes and businesses nationwide.

Click here to to find out more about solar power and to see our recent installations:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/zk5s0npt7weiuxc/53fd83f014720866442f2ad2_5407179014da2e5f4464672a.pdf?dl=0

CUSTOMER TESTIMONIALS

‘‘I only wish we had ‘gone solar’ much sooner as the change in our lives since the installation is like night and day. We have 24 hour power and our monthly repayment is a mere fraction of what we were spending on our generator. After 2 years we will have free energy for the next 23 years! Gone are the days of worrying about the next blackout or rationing our enjoyment of life. We have light whenever we want, our fridge runs smoothly and our children can study for longer. Solynta have been very professional and their aftercare package is excellent. The whole experience has been a blessing” Mr and Mrs Badiru (Lagos)

“I would like to thank Solynta Energy for enabling me to realize my long time dream of powering my apartment with solar energy. You delivered as promised and so, I definitely look forward to collaborating with you on many more solar powered projects in the future. Keep up the good work and regards to the team.”

Noghayin Guobadia (Benin)

“The installation of the Solar Power System has been a great fillip for the Filling Station, as it has lead to a significant reduction in the cost of power, and has made the working environment far better for staff and customers alike. The noise and fumes from the generator, previously a constant problem has been eliminated completely. ‘Going Solar’ has proved to be a tremendous investment for us, both financially and environmentally.” Alh. Abdulrahaman Mohammed, MD of Bakka Oil Nigeria Limited (Abuja)

PRESS COVERAGE

And our work hasn’t gone unnoticed by the press either. We were recently featured in Leadership Nigeria for delivering Abuja’s first solar powered filling station and the 2nd ever in West Africa!
http://leadership.ng/business/383718/uk-firm-delivers-first-solar-powered-filling-station-2

PRIZE DRAW

Complete our short survey now
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/solynta

And just to say thank you for your time we will enter you into our prize draw to win one of the prizes below. Visit our website www.solynta.com.ng on 14 October 2014 when we unveil our new look website to see if you are a winner.

1st prize - 2KW Solar Power System (see page 13 of our brochure)
2nd prize - Ipad Air
3rd prize -Tecno Phantom Z phone

We look forward to receiving your completed survey soon and please do post any thoughts you have. We’re more than happy to reply.

Together we can eradicate the power problem in Nigeria!

Uvie Ugono, Founder and CEO Solynta Energy
Re: Survey & Prize Draw- How much does it cost to run your generator? by Obascoetubi: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
;pix or i dont biliv
Re: Survey & Prize Draw- How much does it cost to run your generator? by patriciaugono(f): 6:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
Our full brochure with our installation photos:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zk5s0npt7weiuxc/53fd83f014720866442f2ad2_5407179014da2e5f4464672a.pdf?dl=0

I also upload additional images of our installations below at the following locations:

1. Commercial Installation - BAKKA Filling Station Gwagwalada, Abuja
2. Residential Installation - Ughelli, Delta State
3. Commercial Installation -The Wells Carlton Hotel & Suites Asokoro, Abuja
4. School Installation - Victory Progressive College Ajegunle, Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Admin, I Want To Change My Email Please!!! / We Need An Unshare Button For Other's Posts / Between Linda And Mr Aye Dee ; The Real Shocking Story (must Read!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.