Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. (2494 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ (occult Grand Master) / Testimonies: Face To Face Encounter With Jesus Christ And The Revelations Of Heaven And Hell / Selwyn Hughes - Writer Of Every Day With Jesus Devoutional - Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
In Everett, Pennsylvania, state police have charged a minor for giving Jesus Christ a dick in the face and then circulating photos on Facebook. The simulated sexual act, as seen below, happened at some point in July, according to social media hats in the department. The act took place in the front entrance to in Love In the Name of Christ, whose statue of J.C. will never be looked at the same

http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/227877/teen-busted-for-face-fcking-jesus-statue/

Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by cirmuell(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
so he's your hero eh? undecided I thought you changed your ways a while back, no?
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by texanomaly(f): 6:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
There is already a thread for this.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
texanomaly: There is already a thread for this.

Where?
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Where?
I opened it already:
www.nairaland.com/1900661/us-teenager-faces-2-years
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
^^^it's in the wrong section mate. that's why I couldn't find it.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by Olong(m): 12:14am On Sep 22, 2014
Your hero? I pity you dude!
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2014
Olong: Your hero? I pity you dude!

pity the womb that brought you into existence.

1 Like

Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

pity the womb that brought you into existence.
I have something important to tell you. The thing is that you are the most confused human being that I have met since this life started.
Why is it that you are this confused?
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:34am On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

I have something important to tell you. The thing is that you are the most confused human being that I have met since this life started.
Why is it that you are this confused?

because god almighty wills it so. if god says yes, not even you can say no.

2 Likes

Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 11:38am On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

because god almighty wills it so. if god says yes, not even you can say no.
You no sabi reason at all. Your god made you confused? Why not abandon him.Alfa you really need help.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

You no sabi reason at all. Your god made you confused? Why not abandon him.Alfa you really need help.

I already abandoned god. I'm with Satan now. You are the one that sounds confused now.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 11:45am On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I already abandoned god. I'm with Satan now. You are the one that sounds confused now.
Then I must tell you that satan has finished you.
Does your mama know about your decision to follow satan or are you a motherless lad?
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Then I must tell you that satan has finished you.
Does your mama know about your decision to follow satan or are you a motherless lad?

Unlike you forever babies, I am no longer attached to my mum nor am I here to live up to anyone's expectations.
Satan is just starting with me. I have an eternity to spend with him.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 11:59am On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Unlike you forever babies, I am no longer attached to my mum nor am I here to live up to anyone's expectations.
Satan is just starting with me. I have an eternity to spend with him.
We'll am happy because am better than you. I still have many years to live on earth.any one of these days you will drop dead like a sick goat and satan won't help you.
Guy you be confirmed Olodo o. With all the mouth you make about satan, I don't think you deserve to die like a common fowl.
Grow up and get sense before you ruin your life.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:37pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

We'll am happy because am better than you. I still have many years to live on earth.any one of these days you will drop dead like a sick goat and satan won't help you.
Guy you be confirmed Olodo o. With all the mouth you make about satan, I don't think you deserve to die like a common fowl.
Grow up and get sense before you ruin your life.

no matter what you say, only god's will can happen. stop fighting god.

1 Like

Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

no matter what you say, only god's will can happen. stop fighting god.
Am not fighting your god(satan)he is too small for me to fight him.i will only squeeze the little life that is him.
Meanwhile is such a painful thing to realise that your gods will is for your to die like a worthless sick he-goat. I pity you bro Alfa.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by timmy2409(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Am not fighting your god(satan)he is too small for me to fight him.i will only squeeze the little life that is him.
Meanwhile is such a painful thing to realise that your gods will is for your to die like a worthless sick he-goat. I pity you bro Alfa.

You don't seem to get the obvious point being made.

Is his god's will for his life different from your god's will for his life? Isn't it the Christian idea that God knows the outcome of all events, and that he has plans for everyone? "Is there anything that happens and God has not done it?"

You're making it seem like the contracts for a person's destiny are passed from one god to the other when a person switches allegiance.

Moreover, Christians don't live longer lives than non-Christians, so what makes you think switching to your god will somehow save him from death? Abi you no go die?
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Satan is not god.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Satan is not god.
Satan is your teacher or what. Commot here. The same satan you are hailing will soon kill you.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 3:14pm On Nov 20, 2014
timmy2409:

You don't seem to get the obvious point being made.

Is his god's will for his life different from your god's will for his life? Isn't it the Christian idea that God knows the outcome of all events, and that he has plans for everyone? "Is there anything that happens and God has not done it?"

You're making it seem like the contracts for a person's destiny are passed from one god to the other when a person switches allegiance.

Moreover, Christians don't live longer lives than non-Christians, so what makes you think switching to your god will somehow save him from death? Abi you no go die?
You obviously don't have knowledge of the who my God is ? You just depend on what you hear from folks.
All the same Alfa is an confused idiot.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:20pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Satan is your teacher or what. Commot here. The same satan you are hailing will soon kill you.

Satan is a wise being. Satan never claimed to be god. If Satan kills me, I'll die happily.

But why are you fighting and denying your god and giving his name to Satan? Remember he's a jealous god. Be careful.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:21pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

You obviously don't have knowledge of the who my God is ? You just depend on what you hear from folks.
All the same Alfa is an confused idiot.

I think you are the one showing you have no idea of whom god is.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I think you are the one showing you have no idea of whom god is.
If you really know God you won't be the way you are today. Half dead.obituary knocking.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Satan is a wise being. Satan never claimed to be god. If Satan kills me, I'll die happily.

But why are you fighting and denying your god and giving his name to Satan? Remember he's a jealous god. Be careful.
I can never deny my God. Satan is a deceiver and he has decieved you to the point that you are now praying for death.
I still wonder the abomination that you committed that made you to follow the rebellious one.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

If you really know God you won't be the way you are today. Half dead.obituary knocking.

I don't wanna know god anymore than I do today. My only wish is to know Satan more. And I will as soon as I die.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

I can never deny my God. Satan is a deceiver and he has decieved you to the point that you are now praying for death.
I still wonder the abomination that you committed that made you to follow the rebellious one.

It is the will of god that I follow Satan.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

I don't wanna know god anymore than I do today. My only wish is to know Satan more. And I will as soon as I die.
Why not just take some drugs and die. It's obvious that you are at the point of no return.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

Why not just take some drugs and die. It's obvious that you are at the point of no return.

Unlike your jesus that came here to be killed, I am not suicidal.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

It is the will of god that I follow Satan.
You said god and Not God. so I believe that you mean a graven image.
Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2014
lastmessenger:

You said god and Not God. so I believe that you mean a graven image.

Ah! Sorry I forgot the capital G. Must have confused you a lot. cheesy

Here, let me correct it for you. doG willed that I follow Satan. No matter what I do, I can't go against the will of the almighty doG.

1 Like

Re: MY HERO! Messing With Jesus. by lastmessenger: 4:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Unlike your jesus that came here to be killed, I am not suicidal.
He died because I was meant to die and suffer in hell with that lair( satan) but he took my place, went to hell and beat the hell outta satan with the host of the demons. He messed them up and came out alive. Christ died and rose up and he is alive.
By the time you die. You will roast in hell forever.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer And Praise For Healing / Fr. Mbaka Speaks About His Transfer From Enugu Parish. / Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.