Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) (2499 Views)

Nigerian Lady Goes To Church With A Gun (Photos) / Pastor Shows Up In A Church With A Gun (Video) / Insecurity: Pastor Adefarasin Advises Church Members To Plan Their Escape Route (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by ebukajay184: 3:23pm On Jun 12, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gwj6sfYL2BE

Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara State (Photos, Video)

Pastor pulls up to church with his gun in Ilorin, Kwara State, IGBERETV reports.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CetQrY7LedW/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 3:24pm On Jun 12, 2022
shocked
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 12, 2022
Dane gun

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by Entprys(m): 3:33pm On Jun 12, 2022
We in Ilorin here know that Ilorin is peaceful

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by flamingREED(m): 3:51pm On Jun 12, 2022
Jeremiah's words come to mind.

Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
Jeremiah 48:10

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2022
Lmao
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by jom28gy(m): 4:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
Urheadmaster:
shocked
why deceiving yourselve
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by demmie1: 4:35pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
Dane gun

Does it kill or not?

If every member of that congregation has it, trust me attackers will think twice before going there

5 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by donbenie(m): 4:41pm On Jun 12, 2022
Thinkam:
Dane gun
Double barrel shotgun..
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by IamWonderful: 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ok
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by ibroopeyemi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 12, 2022
I support this,way to go.
If they kill you kill them back,awon oloriburuku eda.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by AntiBMC(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2022
Ofcourse. Na this his way, sure pass now
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 5:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
Oh my God, this is not encouraging at all, how can a pastor be preaching to us how God is the great protector, and will fight all our battles for us yet he is holding a gun. Nigeria is finished.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by potent5(m): 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
Oh my God, this is not encouraging at all, how can a pastor be preaching to us how God is the great protector, and will fight all our battles for us yet he is holding a gun. Nigeria is finished.
Pls, go and borrow sense if you don't have any.

2 Likes

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 12, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
My previous reply somewhere else:

"He that hath no sword, let him sell his garments and buy one. " These are direct words of Christ. Self defence is not a bad thing.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by zeuss: 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2022
Entprys:
We in Ilorin here know that Ilorin is peaceful

And OWO was a war zone before your brothers attacked the church.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2022
E go soon red for naija grin grin
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
potent5:

Pls, go and borrow sense if you don't have any.
must you always insult people in reply. I don't blame you I blamed your prostitute of a mother that gave birth to you.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by potent5(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
must you always insult people in reply. I don't blame you I blamed your prostitute of a mother that gave birth to you.
You are talking because your purported parents have not revealed how they picked you out of the gutter after your mother abandoned you there because you always remind her of the abookii that raped and impregnated her. grin cheesy
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:56pm On Jun 13, 2022
potent5:

You are talking because your purported parents have not revealed how they picked you out of the gutter after your mother abandoned you there because you always remind her of the abookii that raped and impregnated her. grin cheesy
your mother wey I don mess, she has a smelling pussy, you can confirm from your dad if am lying.
Re: Insecurity: Pastor Pulls Up To Church With His Gun In Ilorin, Kwara (Pix, Video) by potent5(m): 5:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
iluvdonjazzy:
your mother wey I don mess, she has a smelling pussy, you can confirm from your dad if am lying.
Indomie pikin, do you even know the way to a pussy? grin cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

What Can God Not Do? / Benny Hinn. Is This Fire From God? / Must Girls Keep On Wearing Trousers After They Have Given Their Lives To Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.