Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC (5243 Views)

Senator Asonya-Adokwe Faces Sack For Faking Certificates / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Seun(m): 1:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
Nokia3330: How I wish Seun can update the like function so that we can see monikers who like our post. I liked every post of yours on this thread.
You are well grounded in intellectual politics- you just won a fan.
You can share his post with your followers. He can see who shared his posts.
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by 0rlandoOwoh: 2:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
I am beginning to see some sense in what you are saying.

aljharem:

Ok so highlight his performance since you are painting a picture here where only you can tell us.

Highlight what Gbajamiamila is doing right now

even your oga Tinubu when he was part of the legislative body of the senate, what did he do.

I don't think some of you use your brain before posting because if you do, you will know that an executive position (power) is very different from legislative in such a way that it is only by collective interest that one can feel their impact.

Currently at the upper house, the only impact and noise we hear is how to impeach GEJ and take over power like hyenas rather than how to make the lives of Nigerians better.

So current tell us what Oluremi Tinubu, Mr Ojo (son-inlaw to Tinubu), Abike dabiri and co are doing to make the life of any average Nigeria or better still Lagosian better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 16, 2014
anonimi:

- Criminals like Ogbeni Ojuyobo who was indicted for drug money laundering in the US and his bank account balance was SEIZED by the authorities
- Looters like the Asiwaju of Bourdillon who collects taxes collected by all the south west states and has grown from a squatter in Gbenga Daniel's Kresta Laurel office in 1998/99 to one who owns most of Lagos state

Yes i am talking about the same Ojuyobo who according to you all got indicted blah,blah blah and still comes to the US as though one were going to Mushin everytime.

This man have stood elections severally yet not even PDP his arch enemies have alluded to this trash you are yapping about not once!
Do you by any means know more than his political enemies the PDP/Fed Govt?

The same person you erroneously call a looter because he has a Financial and Tax advisory Management company Alpha Beta Consult which manages the unified central collectibles of not only Lagos state but even some PDP states owing to the competence the company have been known to deploy in its activities

That the company is owned by Tinubu is immaterial...........Please tell the EFCC to arrest and probe him if whatever he is doing is not backed by law

The Law recognises Financial and Tax Advisory companies.....even the Federal Govt uses them

Your peurile opinion about Tinubu being a squatter at Krestal Laurel in Maryland is very juvenile........i knew for a fact that Gbenga Daniel was an AD member and as a Party man lend his office to be used by a fellow party stalwart as a staging area or boardroom during the transition period when Tinubu won his election as a Governor due to its nearness to Alausa Secretariat

Tinubu is the No1 enemy of PDP led Fed Govt and i am sure they are constantly scheming to destroy him.......yet in all of these landmines this guy as imperfect as he is has consistently weathered the storm.

This is his 8years of his being without immunity,whoever that has anything on him should forward same to the comatose EFCC rather than come here to bore us with long epistles! Nairaland is not the Law Court

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
0rlandoOwoh: I am beginning to see some sense in what you are saying.

Thank you my brother. I hope these people can see how hypocritical they are.

We are all yorubas and as such we should support each other, party or not but Tinubu is too power hungry to see that. He has betrayed and sold us whether we choose to accept it or not.

He should never be compared to Awolowo in any way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by anonimi: 3:33pm On Sep 16, 2014
beopened:

Yes i am talking about the same Ojuyobo who according to you all got indicted blah,blah blah and still comes to the US as though one were going to Mushin everytime.

This man have stood elections severally yet not even PDP his arch enemies have alluded to this trash you are yapping about not once!
Do you by any means know more than his political enemies the PDP/Fed Govt?

The same person you erroneously call a looter because he has a Financial and Tax advisory Management company Alpha Beta Consult which manages the unified central collectibles of not only Lagos state but even some PDP states owing to the competence the company have been known to deploy in its activities

That the company is owned by Tinubu is immaterial...........Please tell the EFCC to arrest and probe him if whatever he is doing is not backed by law

The Law recognises Financial and Tax Advisory companies.....even the Federal Govt uses them

Your peurile opinion about Tinubu being a squatter at Krestal Laurel in Maryland is very juvenile........i knew for a fact that Gbenga Daniel was an AD member and as a Party man lend his office to be used by a fellow party stalwart as a staging area or boardroom during the transition period when Tinubu won his election as a Governor due to its nearness to Alausa Secretariat

Tinubu is the No1 enemy of PDP led Fed Govt and i am sure they are constantly scheming to destroy him.......yet in all of these landmines this guy as imperfect as he is has consistently weathered the storm.

This is his 8years of his being without immunity,whoever that has anything on him should forward same to the comatose EFCC rather than come here to bore us with long epistles! Nairaland is not the Law Court

That the person who calls himself Bola Ahmed Tinubu FORFEITED drug money proceeds to the US government is a known FACT as shown below:

Bola Tinubu's Heroin-Tainted Assets Forfeiture Judgement

Sahara Reporters has obtained original copies of a judgement in the case of United States v Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the former governor of Lagos State, in which Bola Tinubu was charged (along with other defendants) in a case of massive drug trafficking and money laundering. This judgement directly relates to (and further documents) the September 16, 2008 "How U.S Federal Agents succesfully Linked Bola Tinubu to drug Trafficking Ring in Chicago" report by Sahara Reporters

Snippets of the case and subsequent judgement are presented below. The complete document (VERY LARGE pdf file - 4mb) can be downloaded at the end of this report.

The United States of America, by its attorney, Michael J. Shepard, United States Attorney for Northern District of Illinois, for its verified complaint of forfeiture, states as follows:

1. This is a FORFEITURE action under 21 U.S.C , ss88 and 18, ss 981.....
2. The DEFENDANT funds are located in the above-described accounts and were SEIZED pursuant to PROCESS ISSUED BY THIS COURT....
4.... beginning as early as 1998, Adegboyega Mueez Akande, WITH OTHERS OPERATED a organiszation (sic) which DISTRIBUTED WHITE HEROIN, a controlled substance under Title 21 of the United States Code.
5.... this DISTRIBUTION OPERATION was conducted on a LARGE SCALE and the PROCEEDS of the operation SUBSTANTIAL. The defendant funds represent proceeds of this OPERATION of property involved in MONEY LAUNDERING.
6.... the defendant funds represent proceeds of NARCOTICS TRAFFICKING ... and ... MONEY LAUNDERING..... the funds are therefore FOREFEITABLE to the United States....

JUDGEMENT:
j... Neither a claim nor answer has been filed on behalf of the defendant funds .... accordingly, it hereby
ORDERED that the funds in the AMOUNT of $460,000 in account.... in the name of BOLA TINUBU represents proceeds of NARCOTICS or were involved in financial transactions in violation of 18 U.S.C ss 1956 and 1957 and therefore these funds are forfeit to the United States.....

Source: Sahara Reporters

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
anonimi:

That the person who calls himself Bola Ahmed Tinubu FORFEITED drug money proceeds to the US government is a known FACT as shown below:

You sure are not getting my drift. As much as i loath anyone with a criminal tendency,my take is that why are all of these 'facts' not being used against Tinubu at the moment? This guy is a Politically Exposed Personality,he shouldn't have the gut to bestride the political landscape if all these are available to EFCC,Police,SSS,Interpol etc

Why haven't even PDP for once alluded to all of this and make noise about it

I am well above media or internet trial of anybody...........Get a conviction against him legally and put him to 'sleep' and political irrelevance.......That shouldn't be too much to ask for

Dont come here showing me links of any media blogs or sites........The court is your friend

Or we shall then conclude that PDP/GEJ is a failure owing to the avalanche of evidence against their No1 Political enemy yet they still allow him to give them sleepless nights?
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by princeomorh(m): 6:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

Hatred for APC. Yes

APC stands for corruption

APC stands for godfatherism

APC is anti-democratic

APC is elitist

So yes I hate APC.

and wot does pdp stand for?
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by anonimi: 8:00pm On Sep 16, 2014
beopened:

You sure are not getting my drift. As much as i loath anyone with a criminal tendency,my take is that why are all of these 'facts' not being used against Tinubu at the moment? This guy is a Politically Exposed Personality,he shouldn't have the gut to bestride the political landscape if all these are available to EFCC,Police,SSS,Interpol etc

Why haven't even PDP for once alluded to all of this and make noise about it

I am well above media or internet trial of anybody...........Get a conviction against him legally and put him to 'sleep' and political irrelevance.......That shouldn't be too much to ask for

Dont come here showing me links of any media blogs or sites........The court is your friend

Or we shall then conclude that PDP/GEJ is a failure owing to the avalanche of evidence against their No1 Political enemy yet they still allow him to give them sleepless nights?

Let me share two yoruba adages for you to REFLECT upon:

O ye ọmọ ti ohun sunkun, o si ye iya rẹ ti ohun rẹ lẹkun - The crying baby knows why she is crying just as the mother knows why she is petting the baby to stop crying.

Ki ilẹ to pa oṣika ohun rere yio ti bajẹ - Before the WICKED person dies so many good things would have been spoilt (by his DEVILISH acts)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 8:35pm On Sep 16, 2014
anonimi:

Let me share two yoruba adages for you to REFLECT upon:

O ye ọmọ ti ohun sunkun, o si ye iya rẹ ti ohun rẹ lẹkun - The crying baby knows why she is crying just as the mother knows why she is petting the baby to stop crying.

Ki ilẹ to pa oṣika ohun rere yio ti bajẹ - Before the WICKED person dies so many good things would have been spoilt (by his DEVILISH acts)

Very wise words especially the last one.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

List Of Governors And Ministers Under Buhari's Regime (1984-1985) / Pres Jonathan Booed In Bayelsa Rally.. / Buhari Don't no The Full Meaning Of Inec And Apc How can He Become the President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.