Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC (5242 Views)

Senator Asonya-Adokwe Faces Sack For Faking Certificates / Bayelsa Guber: Alaibe Makes Last-minute Move To Defect To PDP / Suswam’s Deputy, Lawani, Aondoakaa , Others Set To Defect To APC In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:03pm On Sep 15, 2014
Daguccizgreat: Allowing an Apc speaker in the house of rep is totally unacceptably...gej play ur game weLl

Exactly, having an APC member as the leader means he is a progressive.
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
MisterLongman: The same southwest has been complaining of Gej marginalising their region in the scheme of things at the federal level caused by Tinubu/lamidi adesina's treachery back in 2011.... Recently the alaafin still accused jonathan of the same crime caused by tinubu selling the rights to an hausa...... Am a Southwesterner and I love but I don't support tinubu kowtowing to this hausa people, which is a disgrace to yorubas.... He sold the rights to the speakership position to an hausa man in 2011. The same zoning he criticised pdp for in 2007 is the same path he is taking.... I don't support allocating the presidential slot of APC to the northern region alone, they are not the only one born to rule
may God so bless n bless you.....

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
MisterLongman: The same southwest has been complaining of Gej marginalising their region in the scheme of things at the federal level caused by Tinubu/lamidi adesina's treachery back in 2011.... Recently the alaafin still accused jonathan of the same crime caused by tinubu selling the rights to an hausa...... Am a Southwesterner and I love but I don't support tinubu kowtowing to this hausa people, which is a disgrace to yorubas.... He sold the rights to the speakership position to an hausa man in 2011. The same zoning he criticised pdp for in 2007 is the same path he is taking.... I don't support allocating the presidential slot of APC to the northern region alone, they are not the only one born to rule

God bless you my brother. You see what I am seeing.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by mistudreh(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
aljharem:

Ok so highlight his performance since you are painting a picture here where only you can tell us.

Highlight what Gbajamiamila is doing right now

even your oga Tinubu when he was part of the legislative body of the senate, what did he do.

I don't think some of you use your brain before posting because if you do, you will know that an executive position (power) is very different from legislative in such a way that it is only by collective interest that one can feel their impact.

Currently at the upper house, the only impact and noise we hear is how to impeach GEJ and take over power like hyenas rather than how to make the lives of Nigerians better.

So current tell us what Oluremi Tinubu, Mr Ojo (son-inlaw to Tinubu), Abike dabiri and co are doing to make the life of any average Nigeria or better still Lagosian better.
Why are you not responding to the question I asked?
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by EdCure: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
Daguccizgreat: Allowing an Apc speaker in the house of rep is totally unacceptably...gej play ur game weLl
There has always been an APC Speaker.

How well has Jona played his games?

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
beopened:

Once again i submit that some of you should check the validity of the certificates you carry

For starters,the useless zoning of the Speakership to the SW is an entirely PDP affair which is not binding on other parties let alone ACN( as it then was)

Now i ask again,what can you a yoruba man boast your chest you derived in terms of good governance when Dimeji and Olubunmi Etteh were there?

Other parties are not bound by PDP political permutations hence if Tinubu used a master-stroke of political sagacity to emasculate PDP in the SW......we should be open-minded enough to commend him

What Tinubu did then had a futuristic connotation in the sense that when a Yoruba man( i wish i dont have to postulate from a tribal point of view) wants to take a shot at the Presidency again.......The North will be favourably disposed to such owing to the fact that Tinubu by that action has masterfully disabused the minds of the Hausas against the Yorubas whom have always been their staunchest political enemies

It is the new political alliance that is presently the envy of our brother from the other side of the Niger,who in derision label such as servitude

The fact is that no one gets anywhere politically by creating enemies for himself like some folks we all know....you do so via alliances,bridge building and a combination of political chess moves which are often not visible to the lay men like you

As Nigeria is presently constituted,no ethnic group or region can produce the Presidency of this nation alone without being in alliance with one of the other big two( Igbos and/or Hausas) including the less/small populous ethnic groups.............

that does it..i mean..fuucck! infact i give up..am outta here.
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh:

My brother, i will not give you a answer to such because it will be mean I have given you a platform to defend APC on. That I will not do

Answer you own question yourself. smiley

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by mistudreh(m): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
aljharem:

Ok so highlight his performance since you are painting a picture here where only you can tell us.

Highlight what Gbajamiamila is doing right now

even your oga Tinubu when he was part of the legislative body of the senate, what did he do.

I don't think some of you use your brain before posting because if you do, you will know that an executive position (power) is very different from legislative in such a way that it is only by collective interest that one can feel their impact.

Currently at the upper house, the only impact and noise we hear is how to impeach GEJ and take over power like hyenas rather than how to make the lives of Nigerians better.

So current tell us what Oluremi Tinubu, Mr Ojo (son-inlaw to Tinubu), Abike dabiri and co are doing to make the life of any average Nigeria or better still Lagosian better.
just answer me... What were the achievements of Dimeji Bankole and Olubunmi Etteh? Am waiting
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh:
just answer me... What were the achievements of Dimeji Bankole and Olubunmi Etteh? Am waiting

Yawn, same goes to Tinubu, Mr Ojo, Gbajamiamila, Mrs Tinubu, Abike Dabiri etc

highlight their roles to the nations development and quit being a hypocrite.

This is the last time I am replying your message if you can provide an answer.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 11:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
tanbuwal for president 2015!!!
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2014
lynpetra: tanbuwal for president 2015!!!

For where. If Tanbuwal even win gubernatorial, I go respect am.

Buhari even get hope pass am

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by MisterLongman(m): 11:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
beopened:

Once again i submit that some of you should check the validity of the certificates you carry

For starters,the useless zoning of the Speakership to the SW is an entirely PDP affair which is not binding on other parties let alone ACN( as it then was)

Now i ask again,what can you a yoruba man boast your chest you derived in terms of good governance when Dimeji and Olubunmi Etteh were there?

Other parties are not bound by PDP political permutations hence if Tinubu used a master-stroke of political sagacity to emasculate PDP in the SW......we should be open-minded enough to commend him

What Tinubu did then had a futuristic connotation in the sense that when a Yoruba man( i wish i dont have to postulate from a tribal point of view) wants to take a shot at the Presidency again.......The North will be favourably disposed to such owing to the fact that Tinubu by that action has masterfully disabused the minds of the Hausas against the Yorubas whom have always been their staunchest political enemies

It is the new political alliance that is presently the envy of our brother from the other side of the Niger,who in derision label such as servitude

The fact is that no one gets anywhere politically by creating enemies for himself like some folks we all know....you do so via alliances,bridge building and a combination of political chess moves which are often not visible to the lay men like you

As Nigeria is presently constituted,no ethnic group or region can produce the Presidency of this nation alone without being in alliance with one of the other big two( Igbos and/or Hausas) including the less/small populous ethnic groups.............

Guy stop being a hypocrite..... What occured in 2011 is not borne out of any future conotations.... Late Lam Adesina saw mulika- Adeola as a threat to his authority in oyo politics if she becomes the speaker back then..... This was link tambuwal exploited in emerging the speaker back in 2011....... If the emergence of speaker is Pdp affair only then mulika-adeola should have been the speaker..... Can you disprove the fact that Tinubu directed all ACN house of reps members to vote for Tambuwal in 2011....... Because bankole and etteh failed then, does not stop other yorubas from aspiring the speakership position...... Am not saying Tinubu should not aspire for the federal level but must he attain that ambition riding on the back of the Hausas.......

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by mistudreh(m): 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
aljharem:

My brother, i will not give you a answer to such because it will be mean I have given you a platform to defend APC on. That I will not do

aljharem:

aljharem:

Lol.... You have just nailed yourself. You even ashamed to talk about it here..
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by sexyviper: 11:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
mistudreh:
dude got nothing to say,that dude is not really smart trust me wink
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by mistudreh(m): 11:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
sexyviper: dude got nothing to say,that dude is not really smart trust me wink
Thanks buddy... That's what they are being taught in their TAN rallies.
One love bro
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
sexyviper: dude got nothing to say,that dude is not really smart trust me wink

Sexyviper

Time registered:August 28, 2014

Time spent online: 3 hours & 21 minutes
View Sexyviper's posts (19) | View Sexyviper's topics (0)

Following:
barcanista(m) APC

Who is pho.oling who

grin grin grin grin Oh well Tinubu's money is working well. Enjoy

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by sexyviper: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
grin grin
aljharem:

For where. If Tanbuwal even win gubernatorial, I go respect am.

Buhari even get hope pass am
you used to be reasonable angry se na poverty con take ur conscience abi wetin, if Tambuwal win gubernatorial haba why you dey lie to yourself na.....small time you go claim say TAN money never enter hand when obviously you are acting like a ppp agent..... even jonathan sef go dey happy say na gubernatorial tambuwal dey aspire for, jona for piss for body if na presidency, na who you wan dey hype jonathan and pdp for?
You guys are losers you just don't know yet, sha wait and see.....yeye grin grin
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Dmano: 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Is he not contesting 4 presidency again?has he chicken out?
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by sexyviper: 11:48pm On Sep 15, 2014
aljharem:

Sexyviper

Following:
barcanista(m) APC

Who is pho.oling who

grin Typical jonathanian, bros shame the devil and answer those questions, wetin concern u if i be HIV, afterall i still get small shame hide am, no be openly you dey put your name for MUD dat day wey you dey beg your ogas like chino and customised, you even mention babamama1 say make dem forgive you make dem no share TAN money finish, guy i no hungry like you ooo, you see say na only bacanista i follow cuz i see say d dude get sense unlike some alhajiharam wey don sell him conscience for some 10k per month.
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
sexyviper: grin ;Dyou used to be reasonable angry se na poverty con take ur conscience abi wetin, if Tambuwal win gubernatorial haba why you dey lie to yourself na.....small time you go claim say TAN money never enter hand when obviously you are acting like a ppp agent..... even jonathan sef go dey happy say na gubernatorial tambuwal dey aspire for, jona for piss for body if na presidency, na who you wan dey hype jonathan and pdp for?
You guys are losers you just don't know yet, sha wait and see.....yeye grin grin

I don't think you know me maybe because you are new here.

I will never EVER support corruption . I have never ever supported Tinubu, go ask you pay master Gbawe.

I have no connection with TAN or whatever. I will tell you the truth and it is what will set you free. Right now you are blind and in bondage by demons.

I hope you will be free from it soonest.

If you think you can blackmail me with TAN to support you Tinubu APC. Then think again.

You gave a man a whole state resources and you think it is reasonable ?

You allowed a man to betray your race and you think it is normal ? You must be going crazy

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by omenka(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
And FarCrook Lawal is a likely candidate for PDP!!!

Isn't this just so interesting!!
And what was FarCrook guilty of again; stealing or corruption

And you wonder why the president is despised by many!!
Smh.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
This is the man APC Nairalanders are supporting with CONVICTION shocked shocked shocked

PC is for Tinubu. Nigerians are not ready to sell they birthright to one man's political empire. Check out Lagos already: Wife -Senator, Son in law - House of rep, Son in law- House of assembly, Daughter - Iyaloja, Tinubu - AlphaBeta (a company that collects 1Billion Naira MONTHLY from Lagos State), Oriental Hotel, First Airline, Shares from Lekki Tolls LCC, Oando, Royal Garden Estate 150 Hectares in Ajah, Hitech, Lakowe Resort, ABC Consortium, the Nation Newspaper, TVC, Radio Continental, 1 hectare Land in No4 Oyinkan Abayomi formal Queens drive valued at 450 Million, 26 Burdillion Road Ikoyi valued at 600 Million Naira, Lagos state Guesthouse at Asokoro valued at 450 Million, ADIVA project, 157 Hectare with 2.5 Kilometers valued at 10 Billion in IGBEKODO, Apakim Ibeju Lekki; Park view Estate Ikoyi 14 Hectares, Strabag Yard beside Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Ikeji, Multi level Recreational centre beside Mobil in Oniru Estate valused at 25 Billion, New era foundation Youth camp at Eleko, Fara Park Estate, Beech Wood Estate etc.

Haba, NA ONLY HIM and his family?!
This why our collective heritage cannot be given or left with Tinubu, not in Lagos, South West or Nigeria
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 11:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
omenka: And FarCrook Lawal is a likely candidate for PDP!!!

Isn't this just so interesting!!
And what was FarCrook guilty of again; stealing or corruption

And you wonder why the president is despised by many!!
Smh.

farcrook grin grin grin

I don't support such candidacy.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2014
MisterLongman: Guy stop being a hypocrite..... What occured in 2011 is not borne out of any future conotations.... Late Lam Adesina saw mulika- Adeola as a threat to his authority in oyo politics if she becomes the speaker back then..... This was link tambuwal exploited in emerging the speaker back in 2011....... If the emergence of speaker is Pdp affair only then mulika-adeola should have been the speaker..... Can you disprove the fact that Tinubu directed all ACN house of reps members to vote for Tambuwal in 2011....... Because bankole and etteh failed then, does not stop other yorubas from aspiring the speakership position...... Am not saying Tinubu should not aspire for the federal level but must he attain that ambition riding on the back of the Hausas.......

I wish i didnt have to reply you but for posterity sakes

Some of you are probably experiencing politics,politicking and democracy for the first time hence always think in a straight-jacketted manner

Politicking is an art of doing all that is legally permissible while having the big picture of the electorates at heart to unnerve and undo your political opponent during contest for a political post

You opined that it was because Mulikat might constitute a political challenge to Late Lam Adesina hence she was undone......how infantile and politically jaundiced your postulations were. Who even knows the political neophyte then

Hope you knew that Mulikat was a loyalist of Alao-Akala who himself as a Godfather could not win his own election against Lam Adesina candidate in Ajimobi...........Now Dimeji Bankole and Patricia Olubunmi Etteh were Speakers before now,were they able to constitute any impediment to Tinubu's ACN then? Were they not beaten in their elections too even as a sitting Speaker in the case of Dimeji?

What i said was that Zoning of political positions is a PDP affair but invariably it will still be subjected to election in the House which unfortunately didnt gel with the political calculations of the opposition parties ACN,CPC and ANPP hence they all aligned politically and voted against someone they feel will not serve their political agenda,that the person is a SWner is immaterial

Tambuwal has discharged his duties as a Speaker creditably because he has refused the House from being a rubber stamp to the useless shenanigans of the clueless Executive

The last bolded part of your statement is the height of political naivety that i have been saying.......You said Tinubu should not try to attain his( his party's) political ambition on the backs of the Hausas........Then i ask,can the votes of the Yorubas alone deliver a win for Tinubu or any person from his party at the Federal level without the votes of either the Hausas or Igbos( and you know the disposition of the latter to anything SWner at the moment)

The same juvenile reason you adduced to is the reason why the late sage Chief Obafemi Awolowo never actualised his ambition to become the President of Nigeria which is by practising the politics of exclusion and alienation. It is the same political strategy being presently employed by people who insults other 2 major ethnic tribes in Nigeria and yet feel those they currently hate and insult will dash them the Presidency on a platter of insult

In politics,you dont shy away from eating with the devil(s),but you must learn to do so with a long spoon!

Tinubu is a great student of history.......you might not understand it because you are not him

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by aljharem(m): 12:12am On Sep 16, 2014
beopened:

Some of you are probably experiencing politics,politicking and democracy for the first time hence always think in a straight-jacketted manner

Politicking is an art of doing all that is legally permissible while having the big picture of the electorates at heart to unnerve and undo your political opponent during contest for a political post

You opined that it was because Mulikat might constitute a political challenge to Late Lam Adesina hence she was undone......how infantile and politically jaundiced your postulations were. Who even knows the political neophyte then

Hope you knew that Mulikat was a loyalist of Alao-Akala who himself as a Godfather could not win his own election against Lam Adesina candidate in Ajimobi...........Now Dimeji Bankole and Patricia Olubunmi Etteh were Speakers before now,were they able to constitute any impediment to Tinubu's ACN then? Were they not beaten in their elections too even as a sitting Speaker in the case of Dimeji?

What i said was that Zoning of political positions is a PDP affair but invariably it will still be subjected to election in the House which unfortunately didnt gel with the political calculations of the opposition parties ACN,CPC and ANPP hence they all aligned politically and voted against someone they feel will not serve their political agenda,that the person is a SWner is immaterial

Tambuwal has discharged his duties as a Speaker creditably because he has refused the House from being a rubber stamp to the useless shenanigans of the clueless Executive

The last bolded part of your statement is the height of political naivety that i have been saying.......You said Tinubu should not try to attain his( his party's) political ambition on the backs of the Hausas........Then i ask,can the votes of the Yorubas alone deliver a win for Tinubu or any person from his party at the Federal level without the votes of either the Hausas or Igbos( and you know the disposition of the latter to anything SWner at the moment)

The same juvenile reason you adduced to is the reason why the late sage Chief Obafemi Awolowo never actualised his ambition to become the President of Nigeria which is by practising the politics of exclusion and alienation. It is the same political strategy being presently employed by people who insults other 2 major ethnic tribes in Nigeria and yet feel those they currently hate and insult will dash them the Presidency on a platter of insult

In politics,you dont shy away from eating with the devil(s),but you must learn to do so with a long spoon!

[size=18pt]Tinubu is a great student of history.......you might not understand it because you are not him[/size]

You see what I mean shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See a Nigerian youth praise singing a thief cry cry cry cry

PC is for Tinubu. Nigerians are not ready to sell they birthright to one man's political empire. Check out Lagos already: Wife -Senator, Son in law - House of rep, Son in law- House of assembly, Daughter - Iyaloja, Tinubu - AlphaBeta (a company that collects 1Billion Naira MONTHLY from Lagos State), Oriental Hotel, First Airline, Shares from Lekki Tolls LCC, Oando, Royal Garden Estate 150 Hectares in Ajah, Hitech, Lakowe Resort, ABC Consortium, the Nation Newspaper, TVC, Radio Continental, 1 hectare Land in No4 Oyinkan Abayomi formal Queens drive valued at 450 Million, 26 Burdillion Road Ikoyi valued at 600 Million Naira, Lagos state Guesthouse at Asokoro valued at 450 Million, ADIVA project, 157 Hectare with 2.5 Kilometers valued at 10 Billion in IGBEKODO, Apakim Ibeju Lekki; Park view Estate Ikoyi 14 Hectares, Strabag Yard beside Lagos State Secretariat Alausa Ikeji, Multi level Recreational centre beside Mobil in Oniru Estate valused at 25 Billion, New era foundation Youth camp at Eleko, Fara Park Estate, Beech Wood Estate etc.

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

farcrook grin grin grin

I don't support such candidacy.
I'd prefer the Mulikat lady. Having come so close in 2011, it may be time to reward her for her continued loyalty to the PDP.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

You see what I mean shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See a Nigerian youth praise singing a thief cry cry cry cry

You should always use your brain and not pander to silly and emotive sentiments

In all the discussions i have exchanged with you or other guys here on this thread,what exactly have we been discussing........is it Tinubu's wealth or Tambuwal's Speakership and political career?

Carry your frustrations along as i dont pander to people like you who cant use their grey matter for once

Tinubu was a Governor for 8years and now he has been without immunity for almost same numbers of years yet you( who labelled him a thief) or PDP,EFCC have not for once dragged him to the court to prosecute and jail him for whatever his atrocities were

You are pained that Ade Dosunmu whose name you have been mourningly shouting on this forum as a Guber candidate under PDP have not resonated with NLers hence you have been on an epilepsy induced tantrums to curse out or shout at Tinubu at any given time

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by FunnyPikincom(m): 12:52am On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

Hatred for APC. Yes

APC stands for corruption

APC stands for godfatherism

APC is anti-democratic

APC is elitist

So yes I hate APC.

Alhaji, U fall my hands ooO, with the way Beaf bullied you in 2011, i never knew you guyz can be on the same line. Now, i believe Beaf won wink

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Majesty2OA: 1:59am On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

Hatred for APC. Yes

APC is anti-democratic

APC is elitist

So yes I hate APC.

aljharem:

Hatred for APC. Yes

APC is anti-democratic

APC is elitist

So yes I hate APC.

aljharem:

Hatred for APC. Yes

APC is anti-democratic

APC is elitist

So yes I hate APC.

Where are you from, the dead? All the nonsense tags you paste on the APC can only be seen and felt of the PDP. When were all these corruption cases hovering on PDP bigwigs become an APC issue? For your information, corruption, money laundering, cheating, forgery, thuggery etc. are all the aims and objectives of the PDP .

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nobody: 5:27am On Sep 16, 2014
aljharem:

Sexyviper

Following:
barcanista(m) APC

Who is pho.oling who

And your point is?
Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by Nokia3330: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
beopened:

Tinubu is a great student of history.......you might not understand it because you are not him

How I wish Seun can update the like function so that we can see monikers who like our post. I liked every post of yours on this thread.
You are well grounded in intellectual politics- you just won a fan.

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal Faces Sack Over Bid To Defect To APC by anonimi: 1:51pm On Sep 16, 2014
beopened:

GEJ's sins of hobnobbing with criminals and looters will be washed away?

- Criminals like Ogbeni Ojuyobo who was indicted for drug money laundering in the US and his bank account balance was SEIZED by the authorities
- Looters like the Asiwaju of Bourdillon who collects taxes collected by all the south west states and has grown from a squatter in Gbenga Daniel's Kresta Laurel office in 1998/99 to one who owns most of Lagos state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Attention Progressives. / Biafra Protesters Storms Enugu This Morning(pics) / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.