Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,004 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) (4841 Views)

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" / 1200 Christmas Chickens Lost To Auto Accident / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Sep 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Abeg, there are different kinds of black.

There is black, and there is black...the latter is more evil than the former. cheesy

Whoever eats that chicken will need 40 days of dry fasting to redeem their soul, and free themselves from nightmares. Evil looking chicken. Black in and out. I bet the heart is black as well... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

Stop the racist comments tongue. Chai , it's midnight o. Eh. Bonne nuit babes
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by EfemenaXY: 11:08pm On Sep 26, 2014
Chillisauce:

Stop the racist comments tongue. Chai , it's midnight o. Eh. Bonne nuit babes

Lol!

Not quite midnight over here yet...abeg hang on for a minute, need to ask you ladies something jare...
Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
This one na dark,not black.

Eat this? I can't fit.

1 Like

Re: Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) by Misterpaul(m): 2:02pm On Mar 20, 2016
Lol.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Make Your Own Vinegar: / Disposable Paper Cups With Lids / How Do I Prepare A Rich Salad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.