Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,642 members, 7,813,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? (13867 Views)

Have you eaten Egret before--"tastes like beef" / Have You Eaten The Black Chickens From Indonesia (see Photo) / Is It Disrespectful To Serve A Visitor With Just 1 Piece Of Meat??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by bluejeff(m): 9:20pm On Aug 24, 2012
Usually, our regular source of meat is cow, goat, ram, pig, chicken, fish, turkey e.t.c. Aside all these, what other kind of meat have you tasted ? Okay, i wld go first. I have eaten aligator, bat and dove. And will like to taste snake too.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Tascocent(m): 9:31pm On Aug 24, 2012
Av eating a whole Malu wit Egg......
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by kennz(f): 10:03pm On Aug 24, 2012
Ive eaten snake grin

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by sucezTP(f): 10:18pm On Aug 24, 2012
kennz: Ive eaten snake grin

Me too!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ayobase(m): 10:38pm On Aug 24, 2012
pig, snake, cat, monkey....
Dog? Cant imagine it!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by sucezTP(f): 4:36am On Aug 25, 2012
^^ monkey bawo! Why don't you try and eat gorilla with elephant. Monkey is tasteless joor.

I ate dog at pepper soup joint long ago and it taste was good. Although, i vomited up the soup immediately!
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ayobase(m): 10:59am On Aug 25, 2012
sucezTP: ^^ monkey bawo! Why don't you try and eat gorilla with elephant. Monkey is tasteless joor.

I ate dog at pepper soup joint long ago and it taste was good. Although, i vomited up the soup immediately!

U vomited when told what u have just consumed aight?
Have u eaten those before, gorilla and elephant?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by sucezTP(f): 4:54pm On Aug 25, 2012
Lol
...just kidding jare!
Actually, i vomited the dog when i suspected the meat.

Beside, i haven't seen any of those two, live before. I only watch them on TV. If i can get hold of them, i will eat their meats..
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 1:26am On Aug 26, 2012
OP, you want to try snake? Hmm lol.

I've had eel. I don't think that counts as meat, but it's a protein lol. The taste is bland and the texture is like a denser gelatin.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by DICKtator: 1:32am On Aug 26, 2012
bluejeff: Usually, our regular source of meat is cow, goat, ram, pig, chicken, fish, turkey e.t.c. Aside all these, what other kind of meat have you tasted ? Okay, i wld go first. I have eaten aligator, bat and dove. And will like to taste snake too.

This page is dedicated to the late Clifford Orji? I don't like his choice of meat though!!!
grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ArQueBusieR(m): 1:34am On Aug 26, 2012
That's one thing I don't so well at: I can't eat weird food.

2 Likes

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by cantell(m): 1:40am On Aug 26, 2012
ogugua88: OP, you want to try snake? Hmm lol.

I've had eel. I don't think that counts as meat, but it's a protein lol. The taste is bland and the texture is like a denser gelatin.
eel? Of all the fishes in the ocean, na eel you see chop?
One day una go chop snake una no go know.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by amosy007: 1:54am On Aug 26, 2012
I ate big Wet pu5sy

7 Likes

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Ibotex(m): 2:01am On Aug 26, 2012
For me dog(routine). Snake.grasscutter and rabbit
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Tinkybabe(f): 2:03am On Aug 26, 2012
duck!still ate it today smiley
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by agent22: 2:06am On Aug 26, 2012
Crocodile. Somewhere in enugu.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by feekman(m): 2:07am On Aug 26, 2012
Snail that as little hair

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by jaymyk(m): 2:14am On Aug 26, 2012
@Op. Why don't u also try vulture and/or skunk? I guess they'll b tasty & nutritious. As 4 me, i've eaten antelope meat b4

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:22am On Aug 26, 2012
Come to China for different kind of meat.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Nobody: 2:30am On Aug 26, 2012
cantell: eel? Of all the fishes in the ocean, na eel you see chop?
One day una go chop snake una no go know.

I was at a Japanese restaurant with my brother lol. He ordered it with his sushi so I tried it.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by JosBoy4Lif(m): 2:40am On Aug 26, 2012
Well let me see...Dog meat-404. Frog meat-Jumping chicken. Antelope. Snake-taste like fish. Grasscutter. Tantalus Monkey. Pigeon. Moose - Venison Donkey - Fine boy
on my to eat list: I want to try ostrich and camel I heard is good too. Although they very expensive
Meats I won't eat: Cat - unless is a big cat, but no small wild ones
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by hagma37yahoocom: 2:46am On Aug 26, 2012
abami onje God created varieties of animals for human and at the same time religion of God limited us to some so why do you want to go beyond, both tradition and medical ruled out many on health ground stil many jump that and eat anything they like nonsence
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by bonysmile: 2:49am On Aug 26, 2012
I've eaten dinosaur, penguin, shark, sea-lion, vulture, cobra. And guess what I ate them all raw. (I don't eat cooked meat; its for babies) tongue
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by maxmeridiux: 3:16am On Aug 26, 2012
snail,bushmeant, fish, goat, cow...chicken. grin grin
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Oyecute(m): 3:25am On Aug 26, 2012
grin[quote author=amosy007]

Ur Maale own...or who?
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by cuteonyii(m): 3:29am On Aug 26, 2012
pussycat, Rabbit, duck, snake unknowingly though. Elephant..just kidding..lol
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Scissorshand(m): 3:36am On Aug 26, 2012
Roasted snakes,pigeon,some birds(can't recall their names now)dog,frog.Was @ a place were lizard was been roasted, smelt really nice,like smoked titus, inside looks like fish when it was opened up.But, my liver no strong reach to have a taste.Btw, I love animal tongues and testicles.Pus5y, is also delicious, particularly d creamy stuff,during pre-intimacy.I love breassst milk too-I'm into lactation.My fiance says I'm feisty.I just like trying things.
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by YINKS89(m): 3:46am On Aug 26, 2012
Y Δσητ̲̅ ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ try lion nd cheetah.....lol
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by Scissorshand(m): 3:57am On Aug 26, 2012
Used to eat a bird called ''odere koko'' while growing up.Also ate an animal called ''etu'' in yoruba, don't know the right english names.

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by mhsanni(f): 4:09am On Aug 26, 2012
Pigeon, rabbit, duck.

1 Like

Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by ACM10: 4:23am On Aug 26, 2012
Jackie meat when I visited a village in Ebonyi. Almost ate python meat in a restaurant at Iselle-uku, Delta State. If not that my friend asked. Python is a sacred reptile in my local government
Re: What Unusual Kind Of Meat Have You Eaten ? by soccerchic(f): 4:29am On Aug 26, 2012
Rabbit, duck, pigeon, snail and camel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Tea Thread / Share Your Funny Cooking Mistakes Here.... / What Are The Strange Myths You've Heard About Cooking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.