Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,745 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Nigeria Has Majority Of Singers Rather Than Musicians - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nigeria Has Majority Of Singers Rather Than Musicians (372 Views)

Majority Of Nigerian Hip Hop Artistes Cannot Dance / Singers That Really Can't Sing / Top 5 Female R&B Singers Of The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Has Majority Of Singers Rather Than Musicians by benson81(m): 8:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
According to wikipedia a musician (or instrumentalist) is a person who is talented[1] in making music or performing music creatively, or one who composes, conducts, or performs music.[2]

Musicians can specialize in any musical style, and some musicians play in a variety of different styles. Examples of a musician's possible skills include performing, conducting, singing, composing, arranging, and the orchestration of music.[3].With this definition I in my own opinion has more of singers than musicians.Let me ask amongst the popular so called musicians how many can play one instrument?.even in the singing they alter their voices using auto tune to make it sound better because they lack confidence in their natural voices.I am hating on them but I feel music should be for talented folks.
Re: Nigeria Has Majority Of Singers Rather Than Musicians by dora7891(f): 5:25pm On Sep 25, 2014
I sing and im learning the piano.

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Samklef – NANA Ft. Skales / Can We Use Nigerian Music To Determine The High Rate Of Illiteracy Among Youth? / Music: Joshbeatz X Olamide – SOKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.