Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,828,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Majority Of Nigerian Hip Hop Artistes Cannot Dance - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Majority Of Nigerian Hip Hop Artistes Cannot Dance (547 Views)

Nairaland Rapper; Navas Releases His Debut Hip-hop Mixtape / A Nairalander Drops A Hot Hip Hop Song / Nigerian Hip-hop :- Music Or Noise? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerian Hip Hop Artistes Cannot Dance by Orikinla(m): 12:16pm On May 10, 2015
Majority of Nigerian hip hop artistes cannot dance. And PSquare should organize dancing classes for them. Wande Coal cannot dance. Don Jazzy cannot dance and cannot sing. Davido cannot dance, because flinging your hands and prancing up and down the stage is not dancing. MI has no stage craft and boring in live performances. MI and other Nigerian rappers cannot even perform without a DJ. I will not pay even 1 kobo to watch an artiste do nothing more than mime to tracks. I have performed live on stage with Dabyna Abraham's rock band and the girls were screaming at the closed French Cultural Centre in Ikoyi, Lagos. The song I composed and performed for the first and only Nigerian Miss World, Agbani Darego made the girls scream. Our female artistes are better than most of the male artistes in live performances. Waje is hot on stage. Chidinma is good on stage. Flavour has no footworks like Peter and Paul Okoye of PSquare, the most sensational twin brothers in dancehall hip hop music in the world. Their choreography is awesome! Can Orikinla dance? Ask Linda Ikeji. I am hotter than summer even now that I am an uncle of over 50 years, I can still dance like I did in my 20s and 30s. No wonder I don't have pot belly like my age mates who look like pregnant women. Dancing burns fat and makes an artiste more attractive on stage and in music videos and this is the most fantastic attraction of PSquare. They are the best dancers among hip hop artistes in Africa today.
Re: Majority Of Nigerian Hip Hop Artistes Cannot Dance by tammyboy1(m): 6:28am On May 11, 2015
Uncle dancer

(1) (Reply)

Premiere: Terry G – Totori / Learn Piano!! / Dj Rick's Official Announcement - I Will Soon Start Working On My Mixtapes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.