Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,065 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:56 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (417451 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trueigbo: 8:51am On Feb 16, 2016
davodyguy:
Power VU details update.

You don't need internet connection.

Requirements

Strong decoder with powerVu options
Any qsat decoder with powervu option
STR mini 5 or 6
Gsky 6

I'll advice a dish from 130CM upwards. C band

channels and satellites

ON 68 EAST you can watch the following channels:
Sony Entertainment TV
Sony SAB TV
Sony Pix
Sony Mix
SET India
Sony Six
Sony Pal
Sony ESPN
Sony Max India
Sony Max 2
SET India

HBO South Asia
CNN International South Asia
You wouldn't miss any laliga games. Barca, Real and Velencia etc

ON 20 deg WEST you can watch the following powervu channels:
MTN Worldwide TV

[MTN info card]
France 24 Français

MSNBC

Fox News Channel

CNBC US

BBC World News

Sky Sports News HQ UK

Sport 24

Prime US

Prime Telly

Here, the most important EPL matches at 12:45pm
3:00pm and 5:00pm on Saturday
Sunday
1:45pm
and 5:00pm

bros, i have this one already 20 deg WEST.

how do i get the other one 68 EAST
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=davodyguy post=42954740]
West is where canalsat afrique is.

Get an installer and he'll help you out[/quote
@Davodguy, wot if the installer be woman?]
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Trueigbo:

bros, i have this one already 20 deg WEST.

how do i get the other one 68 EAST
You need 130cm minimum to get that
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
[quote author=akinremedy post=42980079][/quote]
Installer woman?

Hehehe. I no fit shout
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 2:30am On Feb 17, 2016
davodyguy:

Installer woman?

Hehehe. I no fit shout
Lol....
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by sammu(m): 3:44pm On Feb 17, 2016
For Sony Kix @ 68e, I need a 1.8m dish minimum. Even with the 1.8m u need a good lnb to stabilize Sony kix tp
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:12pm On Feb 17, 2016
sammu:
For Sony Kix @ 68e, I need a 1.8m dish minimum. Even with the 1.8m u need a good lnb to stabilize Sony kix tp
D or strong or Super max? Please recommend one

Thks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lordkay10(m): 9:36pm On Feb 17, 2016
Please what do I need to connect my Qsat to my phone's mobile Hotspot? Each time I search I find nothing
Cc: davodyguy
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2016
lordkay10:
Please what do I need to connect my Qsat to my phone's mobile Hotspot? Each time I search I find nothing
Cc: davodyguy
D link WiFi adapter. It's just 3k before dollars went to 300 naira
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lordkay10(m): 7:28am On Feb 18, 2016
davodyguy:

D link WiFi adapter. It's just 3k before dollars went to 300 naira
Okay, wia can I get it? Or do u sell it?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:04am On Feb 18, 2016
lordkay10:

Okay, wia can I get it? Or do u sell it?

Anywhere computer accessories are sold. Ikeja, Alaba, Tinubu, etc
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 10:55am On Feb 18, 2016
Please as a novice in the field how do i begin and do this. i have a strong srt4922 decoder and the usual three pans. what more do i need to get the services you guys speak of and the cost of getting them. are there renewal charges also and what are they like
davodyguy:

Anywhere computer accessories are sold. Ikeja, Alaba, Tinubu, etc
Please as a novice in the field how do i begin and do this. i have a strong srt4922 decoder and the usual three pans. what more do i need to get the services you guys speak of and the cost of getting them. are there renewal charges also and what are they like
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by benoblast: 2:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
how do I input powervu keys on my qsat 23g?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:18pm On Feb 18, 2016
jmichlins:
Please as a novice in the field how do i begin and do this. i have a strong srt4922 decoder and the usual three pans. what more do i need to get the services you guys speak of and the cost of getting them. are there renewal charges also and what are they like Please as a novice in the field how do i begin and do this. i have a strong srt4922 decoder and the usual three pans. what more do i need to get the services you guys speak of and the cost of getting them. are there renewal charges also and what are they like

what do you need?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 5:09pm On Feb 18, 2016
for best performance on 1m dish(sport24HD) get eurostar cbamd lnbf

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Malix: 5:20pm On Feb 18, 2016
For conical scalar ring call:08091525901
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2016
davodyguy:

what do you need?
i need to set up my strong decoder to be able to watch premium channels at the best minimal price
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:29pm On Feb 18, 2016
jmichlins:
i need to set up my strong decoder to be able to watch premium channels at the best minimal price

No premium channels of paytv on string, apart from PowerVU.

Only some certain version of strong decoders can do it.

What type of strong do you have?

Also get a 1m dish and scalar ring with Eurostar LNBf in order to watch sports24 HD
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 8:01pm On Feb 18, 2016
davodyguy:

No premium channels of paytv on string, apart from PowerVU.

Only some certain version of strong decoders can do it.

What type of strong do you have?

Also get a 1m dish and scalar ring with Eurostar LNBf in order to watch sports24 HD
like I told you am a newbie in this stuff. Meanwhile I have strong srt4922. About my lnbf I don't really know the type and my satelite dish is these three white pans
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:08pm On Feb 18, 2016
jmichlins:
like I told you am a newbie in this stuff. Meanwhile I have strong srt4922. About my lnbf I don't really know the type and my satelite dish is these three white pans

Where can I start from?

Snap pix of all devices you have
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 8:12pm On Feb 18, 2016
davodyguy:

Where can I start from?

guy it's late to get you those pics cause my phone doesn't have flash. my dish is this prevelant strong receivers with these small torch as we call lnbf
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 5:29pm On Feb 19, 2016
davodyguy:

Where can I start from?

sorry for my late reply here is the pix of the stuff

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by nis70: 7:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
@ davodyguy, pls hw much can i get a 1.3/1.5 metre dish?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 8:17pm On Feb 19, 2016
nis70:
@ davodyguy, pls hw much can i get a 1.3/1.5 metre dish?
under 10k

1.8 is about 10k or less

Bought mine last year at 8k

About 5-6k

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by nis70: 6:33pm On Feb 20, 2016
Thanks bro
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:19pm On Feb 21, 2016
1, 2,3,4 and 5 showing on Avatarcam and some selected spycams. Stability not too good
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 21, 2016
jmichlins:
sorry for my late reply here is the pix of the stuff
To enjoy satellite stations, you need a minimum of 1.3m dish if space permit. 1.8m dish is better since all power vu channels will be gotten with your 4922a decoder. I will advise you get a Qsat q28g decoder to enjoy autoroll function on powervu.
Summary of my talk is
1. Get 1.3m or 1.8m dish
2. Cband and Ku band lnbf
3. Positioner if using 1.8m dish
4. Get an installer. With this, you should enjoy premium sports and news channels.
5. Optional decoder: Qsat q28g. I always recommend it over Strong 4922a.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Obascoetubi: 4:59pm On Feb 21, 2016
EMMAACHILE:

To enjoy satellite stations, you need a minimum of 1.3m dish if space permit. 1.8m dish is better since all power vu channels will be gotten with your 4922a decoder. I will advise you get a Qsat q28g decoder to enjoy autoroll function on powervu.
Summary of my talk is
1. Get 1.3m or 1.8m dish
4. Get an installer. With this, you should enjoy premium sports and news channels.
5. Optional decoder: Qsat q28g. I always recommend it over Strong 4922a.
what of alpa box and champion tv?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jmichlins(m): 5:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
[quote author=EMMAACHILE post=43126102]
Summary of my talk is
1. Get 1.3m or 1.8m dish
5. Optional decoder: Qsat q2

there is something we call microbox over here do you know about it cause from what you said above, I can't go for them especially the dish cause of space. You can see from the pic that space is very limited
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by donaremu(m): 4:44pm On Feb 22, 2016
Hello Guru,

How much does it cost to set up? I have qsat 28g and strong 4922A decodes but I do not have the dish and LNB.
Is there any installer in ILASAMAJA area that can assist in setting up this FTA?

Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 7:25pm On Feb 22, 2016
donaremu:
Hello Guru,

How much does it cost to set up? I have qsat 28g and strong 4922A decodes but I do not have the dish and LNB.
Is there any installer in ILASAMAJA area that can assist in setting up this FTA?

Thanks

Lots of installers, just that most of them are greedy

Try NL installers some of them are reasonable.
Contact malix to help you get set up boxes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2016
Obascoetubi:
what of alpa box and champion tv?
Its still ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.