Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413960 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 6:17pm On Jun 20, 2015
Emma I'm tired of IPTV. The data consumption is just too much plus buffering issues. I only enjoy Genesis and nothing much.

Can you propose something else please
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Talibanis: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2015
Boss13:
Emma I'm tired of IPTV. The data consumption is just too much plus buffering issues. I only enjoy Genesis and nothing much.

Can you propose something else please
Hahaha, now u know that Africa most especially Nigeria isn't set yet for IPTV because of the reality of unaffordable Internet bandwidth. It's only feasible for short time viewing. Best bet is get urself a sizeable dish based on ur location, motorize it, and load up ur receiver with the right Paytv decryption protocol be it CCCAM, Gshare, gscam, Mgcamd, Newcamd etc. ......and have an enjoyable viewing time anytime.

Those who heeded to my words always come back with resounding testimonies!

Cheers!!!
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Dumas32(m): 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2015
Talibanis:

What is the size and ur location?
90cm and 2.4m mesh dish. location benue state
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by fidelio2002: 10:10am On Jun 21, 2015
davodyguy:
for Irib, you need to put in the di electric plate. that cream coloured disk.

Tp is 3964v 30000

track with 4054 H 27500

Pls chairman, can u describe briefly d position. Is it close to DSTV position? Thanks man.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 11:27am On Jun 21, 2015
fidelio2002:

Pls chairman, can u describe briefly d position. Is it close to DSTV position? Thanks man.

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dumas32:
90cm and 2.4m mesh dish. location benue state
Buy a new jack and install and buy Qsat 28g if you are receiving Dubai one and MBC under nilesat
If not receiving MBC and Dubai one, buy Strong 4940h with mytv card but it is not biss enabled to watch MBC channels
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Dumas32(m): 3:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Buy a new jack and install and buy Qsat 28g if you are receiving Dubai one and MBC under nilesat
If not receiving MBC and Dubai one, buy Strong 4940h with mytv card but it is not biss enabled to watch MBC channels

how about the 90cm dish wil it get good movies with qsat 28g
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2015
This is the real deal
IPTV stalker but data cost and network problems remains a setback

anyone on how I can change to SD to avoid constant freezing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Boss13: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2015
Talibanis:

Hahaha, now u know that Africa most especially Nigeria isn't set yet for IPTV because of the reality of unaffordable Internet bandwidth. It's only feasible for short time viewing. Best bet is get urself a sizeable dish based on ur location, motorize it, and load up ur receiver with the right Paytv decryption protocol be it CCCAM, Gshare, gscam, Mgcamd, Newcamd etc. ......and have an enjoyable viewing time anytime.

Those who heeded to my words always come back with resounding testimonies!

Cheers!!!

The limitations are enormous. How do I go about this and do I still get to watch sky channels and FOX?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2015
Dumas32:

how about the 90cm dish wil it get good movies with qsat 28g
No.
Mbc can be received on 4940hd Strong receiver using mytv subscription of 800 naira only.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2015
davodyguy:
This is the real deal
IPTV stalker but data cost and network problems remains a setback

anyone on how I can change to SD to avoid constant freezing?
It could be network speed. In my area, no freezing on etisalat
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uzwif: 1:18am On Jun 22, 2015
fidelio2002:

@ davodguy plz hw can I get that di-electric plate cos i cant find it in abuja. The ones i saw are the metallic type that come in a carton with cband lnb n what lnb did u use? Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by derancle: 10:36am On Jun 22, 2015
please house do we have 1.8metres mesh dish.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2015
uzwif:
@ davodguy plz hw can I get that di-electric plate cos i cant find it in abuja. The ones i saw are the metallic type that come in a carton with cband lnb n what lnb did u use? Thanks
Di electric plate comes with cband lnb
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uzwif: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2015
@ emmaachile the one I saw is different from the one in the pic @ davodguy uploaded. Can u give me a link to get this particular one?. And can I get the irib with 90cm in Abuja? Thanks
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2015
uzwif:
@ emmaachile the one I saw is different from the one in the pic @ davodguy uploaded. Can u give me a link to get this particular one?. And can I get the irib with 90cm in Abuja? Thanks
Buy Supermax or Strong cband lnb
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2015
irib made easy

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by 2baga(m): 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2015
davodyguy:
irib made easy

Bros abeg drop your contact asap..... you just made my day grin grin shocked shocked kiss kiss
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by jahstech: 7:48pm On Jun 22, 2015
davodyguy:
irib made easy
Boss please can you give details of the irib? The position the dish is facing towards, satellite name, the frequency and how much did you get the cband lnb?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by uzwif: 7:50pm On Jun 22, 2015
@davodguy plz hw do I get this cos I have searched satellite shops in Abuja but it seems they don't have it. Plz can I get ur contact. My email (uzorfreg@gmail.com)
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by derancle: 6:43am On Jun 23, 2015
@davodguy pls I need one of conical scalar ring ,here is my e - mail bnwokeforo@yahoo. com
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2015
derancle:
@davodguy pls I need one of conical scalar ring ,here is my e - mail bnwokeforo@yahoo. com
uzwif:
@davodguy plz hw do I get this cos I have searched satellite shops in Abuja but it seems they don't have it. Plz can I get ur contact. My email (uzorfreg@gmail.com)
Go to a satellite shop and buy a strong or cband lnb. Attach to a 90cm dish. Any holder will work.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:59am On Jun 23, 2015
uzwif:

I can give you contacts of sellers.

Ask Malix
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davokam: 11:47am On Jun 23, 2015
EMMAACHILE:

Go to a satellite shop and buy a strong or cband lnb. Attach to a 90cm dish. Any holder will work.

Are you saying that a normal strong lnb can work with it? Also what is the satellite name and frequency? When tracking should it be in cband or Ku band? pls your reply will be of great assistance thanks.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yankeedude(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2015
davodyguy:
irib now live on 80cm
@davodyguy, Please I live at Arepo, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. Can I get irib with this 80cm dish? Please let me know. Thank you.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:09pm On Jun 23, 2015
yankeedude:

@davodyguy, Please I live at Arepo, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. Can I get irib with this 80cm dish? Please let me know. Thank you.

Use 1m dish.

You will get it. Just get the scalar as depicted in the above images. Do exactly that
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yankeedude(m): 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2015
davodyguy:

Use 1m dish.

You will get it. Just get the scalar as depicted in the above images. Do exactly that

How much will it cost if am to get someone to install for me?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:54pm On Jun 23, 2015
yankeedude:

How much will it cost if am to get someone to install for me?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yankeedude(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2015
davodyguy:
Please let me have your number
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 23, 2015
davokam:
Are you saying that a normal strong lnb can work with it? Also what is the satellite name and frequency? When tracking should it be in cband or Ku band? pls your reply will be of great assistance thanks.
You need at Ieast a 90cm dish, conical scalar ring, cband lnb with dielectric plate inserted and any holder to hold the cband lnb to the dish.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by yankeedude(m): 9:36pm On Jun 23, 2015
yankeedude:

Please let me have your number
@davodyguy, my number is 08023454678.You can chat with me on whatsapp. Thank you.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 9:55pm On Jun 23, 2015
yankeedude:

@davodyguy, my number is 08023454678.You can chat with me on whatsapp. Thank you.
I be olodo boy too. let's do email or send messages here.

cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.