Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution (15259 Views)

Best Graduating Student In Delta State University With A CGPA Of 4.86 / Nigerian University With The Highest Number Of Professors? / The Only English Sentence That When Read In Reverse Will Still Be The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by lawrenzez(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Graduated from the mech dept of covenant university. There is one thing sure about most of us in the dept, there's no way u can grad without being good at designs and material selections. God bless my amiable VC and God bless nigeria. Hi haters!!!

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by tdmoggy: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2014
CU's efforts are really laudable

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 16, 2014
good development. lets start like the Chinese!

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by thwarrior72: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2014
dahdah: Na person wey im papa get money they go private school Jare... Please Nairalanders wish me Happy birthday
HBD wink

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Callfubu(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2014
People dumb sha o, or is it just plain old hating. My papa no get money but I've come to realise that hating on the rich will not put millions in your pocket. Where una dey when the man dey strive to make his money now y'all want to tell him how to spend it. Its progress whether you like it or not, if some kids graduate and their dads help them start a company na una go still go apply for job. Always remember, its not your fault if you were born poor, but it's your fault if you die poor *drops mic*

2 Likes

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by thelastgenius: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2014
This public uni students be beefing Cu.

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by EmoBoy(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Its just a software. Whats the big deal?
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by MoneyFreak: 12:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
smh.....niggas constantly hating....instead of being happy our country is moving forward....NO, u just hv to hate on private uni probably because ur broke ass cant afford it
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by donwily(m): 12:32pm On Sep 16, 2014
datbay: I love that school
and the founder too....he's a man with vision and high taste

3 Likes

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Nobody: 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
logicboy01:

people learn on the factory floor. You have no idea what you are saying.

Reverse engineering has varied goals indeed. Some use for knowledge, some to create better and some to imitate

U can't teach a novice to learn new things in a factory, u do all dat in school, u don't learn how to construct a building on a site, ud av to go learn civil engineering, ud don't learn how to assemble an ac in a factory when u av no idea the chemicals used in the compressors, u get taught in school. The only learning done in factory is the different ways to apply what uve been taught in school. Why can't oil workers get HSE certificate in their work place? U don't learn how to use autocad in d office. All dese are only applied in a workplace/factory
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by biafranqueen: 1:34pm On Sep 16, 2014
ichidodo: Coscharis mumu,why donate to University? it is not as if they are ready for production when this tech can be very helpful to your Nnewi brother Innoson....you can even go into partnership...dumb f**ker.
GBAM how come these guys can't work together?
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by logicboy01: 2:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:

U can't teach a novice to learn new things in a factory, u do all dat in school, u don't learn how to construct a building on a site, ud av to go learn civil engineering, ud don't learn how to assemble an ac in a factory when u av no idea the chemicals used in the compressors, u get taught in school. The only learning done in factory is the different ways to apply what uve been taught in school. Why can't oil workers get HSE certificate in their work place? U don't learn how to use autocad in d office. All dese are only applied in a workplace/factory

Theoretical knowledge in classroom
Practical in lab/factory
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Ademat7(m): 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
ichidodo: Coscharis mumu,why donate to University? it is not as if they are ready for production when this tech can be very helpful to your Nnewi brother Innoson....you can even go into partnership...dumb f**ker.
good message wrong presentation! To become global relevance one will start from education so that d statement "Nigeria student are unemployable can be erased" otherwise I will have advice to start from industry.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by mcpat(m): 3:09pm On Sep 16, 2014
joshbouy: even if it were to be supplied to my school (Uniben) it won't last long cause the level of maintenance here is poor. you need to see the labs sef, they looking like a dumped arena
be bothering yourself about the arena while your mates are busy bagging the 2-1 and 1-1.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Ademat7(m): 3:38pm On Sep 16, 2014
lawrenzez: Graduated from the mech dept of covenant university. There is one thing sure about most of us in the dept, there's no way u can grad without being good at designs and material selections. God bless my amiable VC and God bless nigeria. Hi haters!!!
please explain without letting d seed of hatred germinate in ur heart,diff between engr. In public uni and ur sch
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by sonnie10: 4:12pm On Sep 16, 2014
logicboy01: This is actually a silly decision.

When we have innoson- a partnership between some German Auto companies, Innoson and Cosharis would have been a better option.

Innoson has its factory which could be improved with the help of the other auto companies while students and technicians can learn in the factory floor.

By the way, reverse engineering is nothing new. Isnt it what roadside mechanics do with many Toyota cars? They open one toyota car and see what it inside and then when they get another Toyota car to repair, they compare and see the difference

True! My mechanic told be that a 1993 camry V6 (1MZ) engine is the same engine in 2003 Toyota Sienna.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by sunnyprof: 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
Na person wey im papa get money they go private school Jare... Please Nairalanders wish me Happy birthday

HAPPY BIRTH DAY Dahda jare. wish yo a Heavenly Domiion Birthright (HBD) celebration. Cograts !!!!!!!! sheke sheke sheke sheke !!!!!!!!
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by shizzleStar: 7:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
na wa for this man'o....smh
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
prettyboi1989:

God bless you!

Reverse engineering asks questions like "why is this system built this way? What is the most efficient way of repeating the construction? Can we improve on it? If so, how?

In the Auto industry, reverse engineering should result in assembly plant and process design and modifications. You teach that to potential plant designers and managers, not techies who sit day in day out at their station doing one repetitive job like, mount the radiator, wait for the next car in line, mount another radiator......

Teach it to automobile engineers who can grasp practical versus ergonomic design, metallurgist who will understand material selection for auto parts.

Abi? I make sense small?
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by gsmcoder: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2014
Wonderful. Cant wait to employed as a teacher in charge of cryptography cool cool cool.
Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by Keziah100: 10:04am On Sep 18, 2014
Collynzo17: Why not Madonna university, Okija Anambra state?

1 Like

Re: Coscharis Boosts Covenant University With Reverse Engineering Solution by lawrenzez(m): 3:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Ademat7:
please explain without letting d seed of hatred germinate in ur heart,diff between engr. In public uni and ur sch
I can only speak for myself(my uni) not another person(other sch)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wale Adebanwi Named Rhodes Professor At Oxford University / Hensard University Announces Policy On Installmental Payment Of Tuition / Two Nairalanders Sign & Log Out As Health Educators; Bsc (ed).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.