Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best (2446 Views)

Ragae Blues By Harry Song Too Dope / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: DJ Jimmy Jatt Ft. 2face, Burna Boy & Sound Sultan – Glasses Up / Two New DJ Jimmy Poska Mixtapes - Free Download (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by sunnykiss(m): 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2008
hey who is the tightest babe on Dj jimmy jatt song too much,

who flow well and tight,

Blaise, Sasha , kemistry , or Iya bukky grin

men as for me i take kemistry 1st then Blaise 2nd and sasha 3rd and iya bukky 3rd, ok wat bout yours,
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by deebarca: 5:53pm On Nov 01, 2008
all of them
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by dipo2much(m): 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2008
Guy you f++ck up. How you go say that ugly btch (kemistry)wey no sabi rap beat Blaise on that track?
Please listen to it again and you'll see that Blaise kill off the other three(sasha,kemistry and bouqi)
Personally,i think bouqui sounded so stupid on that track.
But blaise was steamin hot?

Blaise: Mathematically,i expand exponentially.
blaise: you be the king,i play the joker, and one move from me,its game over.

Abeg go hear that track wella.
Blaise is about to be crowned the best female rapper to come from Niaja.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by smile4kenn(m): 9:54am On Nov 02, 2008
Blaise is d best, i fell inlove with her listening to her flows,

she got d lyrics, flows, everything mehn
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by LASIEFAIRE(m): 10:10am On Nov 02, 2008
Blaise --- ko so ro

am a Mortal kombat celebrity so I dont just finish nna I end with brutality.
grin cheesy wink smiley
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by pheesayor(m): 9:16pm On Nov 02, 2008
dipo2much:

Guy you f++ck up. How you go say that ugly btch (kemistry)wey no sabi rap beat Blaise on that track?
Please listen to it again and you'll see that Blaise kill off the other three(sasha,kemistry and bouqi)
Personally,i think bouqui sounded so stupid on that track.
But blaise was steamin hot?

Blaise: Mathematically,i expand exponentially.
blaise: you be the king,i play the joker, and one move from me,its game over.

Abeg go hear that track wella.
Blaise is about to be crowned the best female rapper to come from Niaja.

I feel u bro, someone even tried to impress Kemistry on her radio program by telling her she was the best but Kemistry told him it was blaise, I think blaise is the best female rapper
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by tosinadeda: 10:29pm On Nov 02, 2008
She blaizing!
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by walttt(m): 12:05pm On Nov 03, 2008
Blaise killed it! smiley smiley smiley dat gurl sure can rap.
But when they'll do a colllabo with Blaise and Kemistry and Bouqui and Sasha and Kel, hmmmm?
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by sunnykiss(m): 6:45pm On Nov 04, 2008
cry grin hey Blaise is the illest there but i feel kemistry flow well well so sweet and like lil kim style.ok
blaise is da bomb beat dem flawless, dammmm dat babe get am for mouth shocked
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by steve49ja(m): 10:24pm On Nov 04, 2008
Blaise all the way, well calculated rhymes,matured carriage and flows and beautiful too am surprised chic aint got dem muscle thing,she's cute and hot no doubt,em em in regards the best female rapper in naija kel nice chest mehn also is good oh, its a hard choice gats hear more from them before i can decide.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by kizito902(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2008
The girls are gud but Blaise is a lot better.She definately has the illest rhymes.Remember d 1st track i heard her on.Twas Freestyles 'Braggin Rights'.The girl wan embarrass ma boi for im own track.It almost sounded like that Jigga's Renegade that he foolishly featured Eminem on.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by kizito902(m): 1:42pm On Nov 05, 2008
The girls are gud but Blaise is a lot better.She definately has the illest rhymes.Remember d 1st track i heard her on.Twas Freestyles 'Braggin Rights'.The girl wan embarrass ma boi for im own track.It almost sounded like that Jigga's Renegade that he foolishly featured Eminem on.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by Arcani: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2008
Well, they are all good to me, but I would say Sasha is much better, never mind the lyrics
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 05, 2008
Blaise IS the best female rapper in Nigeria. Kemistry isn't really a rapper, as in she isn't into full time rap.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by zainab02(f): 5:30pm On Nov 06, 2008
blaise was steamingly hot,sasha got the rite attitude,chemistry was 4real and buky jus gud.but one move 4rm blaise is game ova 4 d rest.watch out for kel and niyore "push it"
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by kasikaso: 1:15am On Nov 07, 2008
Nigeria is bless with great talents,and here is a Ukraine base Nigerian artiste in need of a record label to manage
his music.he is skilled in many style of music,he is a songwriter and a guitarist.
There are millions of music but some are just too precious than to fadeaway without been heard and making impact they should have made.
he's got three tracks ready for the world and he is capable of making more hits in nearest future.
He knows there are numbers of record company and promoters out there willing to manage such artiste, he will be glad to be recieve you.
you can send an email to
artmanade@rocketmail.com
artmanade@gmail.com
or call
+380631016721

Thanks and Kind Regards
The song remains the same.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by Ak4all(m): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2010
I think they all rap well, dipo2much, they did not ask u who is ugly, they sad who rappped the best, so pls stop being insultive and if i was going 2 really choose i would choose Blaize and Sasha first then i would choose Kemistry and Bouqui later. We 2 Much.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by chrisical(m): 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2010
Fists in the air for BLAISE.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by chrisical(m): 9:59pm On Jan 10, 2010
Blaise should as a mata of urgency drop her album this year.Enuf of murdering collabos wiv sheer class.
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by dawhizkid1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 10, 2010
Blaise every day of the year!
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by WarfyBoy(m): 11:27pm On Jan 10, 2010
Blaize flos like Sasha, Kel, Mo Cheddah and Bouqui

EVA is the best of them alll
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 10, 2010
bouqui
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by dawhizkid1(m): 12:01am On Jan 11, 2010
Warfy Boy:

Blaize flos like Sasha, Kel, Mo Cheddah and Bouqui

EVA is the best of them alll
but Eva no join the matter na!
Re: Dj Jimmy Jatts Song Too Much: Who Rap Best by P11(m): 7:05pm On Nov 17, 2012
I think everyone wants to hear a Blaise album soon. That is the most anticipated album of the decade.

(1) (Reply)

Oritse Femi' Music / DOWNLOAD MP3: Davido Ft. Chris Brown – Folake / R.kelly And Akon, Who Is Tight Or Tighter ? ? ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.