Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

$10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA (9157 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Oritsejafor Returns As CAN President / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by djfaithy: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2014
FindOut: If I remember correctly, CAN under Oritsejeafor was one of the first to "alert" the Nigerian Government that some external terrorist-organization fighters were in the North. This was pre-boko haram attacks. How they got this info, they did not tell us. Events afterwards appeared to "prove" them right.

The Maitatsine sect and its founder were linked to CAN.

The current Bokoharam has also been linked to them. It has been said severally and logcially inferred that boko haram could not have had this much resources and ammunition and resilience without being backed by some very strong force with a lot of money to spare. Usually, only a GOVERNMENT fits that category.

It still makes zero sense why bokoharam would be attacking and destroying the same north they want to take over and killing the people they want to supposedly rule. Me thinks if they really had beef with Jonathan, Otueke and the entire ND would have been the ones under attack.

And no matter how we want to kid ourselves or skirt around this issue, the fact remains that Goodluck Jonathan remains the BIGGEST BENEFICIARY of continued attacks in the North. And this is a man who has had bombs following his name ssince Okah & co's October 1st bombing.

Eventually, eventually, the sponsors of the genocide in the north would be exposed for all to see and I hope when that time comes, everone irrespective of religious affliation and tribe will come out to condemn them.
I wish they would all condemn them, but once jonathan,orisejafor and hijerika is involved, forget it the ibos and their TAN PPP agent would occupy the media sharply and turn the whole thing upside down, they think they are doing something good, but they will all soon regret everything they've done to sabotage the effort of good people and reasonable citizens to push the government into action before the whole BH poo got messier, I swear this BH issue go get part 2 and ibos should be ready cuz jonathan and some of his kinsmen have put them into trouble that wouldn't end in 30 years, we are all student of history and we know what do happen to whoever want to change history by force.

3 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by chamboy(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Does Jesus know you

Show us proof that Christ knows you

Church goer claiming Christian

If you are a Christian you won't believe this story without first confirming from God.
shut d f up God is the Father of all not Father of only Christians...
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Does Jesus know you

If you are a Christian you won't believe this story without first confirming from God.
And those modaphukers in CAN are the gods? My religious affilliation and relationship with God is my phuking business. I don't need to impress you or anyone for confirmation.

b4 you sweat yurself out, read my response to the article
barcanista: I am not surprised a bit. I will keep tab on this case and ascertain its veracity or otherwise. But I am definitely sure that tout Ayo Orisejafor is a "dirty" man.

4 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by MalcoImX: 8:43am On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Does Jesus know you

Where was the Christian in you when you were here defending Ihejirika without confirming from even the Devil?
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by crown777(m): 8:43am On Sep 16, 2014
scribble:

[size=20pt]oritsejafor cannot be sponsoring boko haram, he simply got contract, out of which he planned to embezzle some...the invoice found with them also pinpointed that they were buying helicopters...

are the helicopters for boko haram olodo pilots...[/size]
. Contract? Are u thinking at all?

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by zlatansomto(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2014
FindOut: If I remember correctly, CAN under Oritsejeafor was one of the first to "alert" the Nigerian Government that some external terrorist-organization fighters were in the North. This was pre-boko haram attacks. How they got this info, they did not tell us. Events afterwards appeared to "prove" them right.

The Maitatsine sect and its founder were linked to CAN.

The current Bokoharam has also been linked to them. It has been said severally and logcially inferred that boko haram could not have had this much resources and ammunition and resilience without being backed by some very strong force with a lot of money to spare. Usually, only a GOVERNMENT fits that category.

It still makes zero sense why bokoharam would be attacking and destroying the same north they want to take over and killing the people they want to supposedly rule. Me thinks if they really had beef with Jonathan, Otueke and the entire ND would have been the ones under attack.

And no matter how we want to kid ourselves or skirt around this issue, the fact remains that Goodluck Jonathan remains the BIGGEST BENEFICIARY of continued attacks in the North. And this is a man who has had bombs following his name ssince Okah & co's October 1st bombing.

Eventually, eventually, the sponsors of the genocide in the north would be exposed for all to see and I hope when that time comes, everone irrespective of religious affliation and tribe will come out to condemn them.
What a dunce., it is no more the Igbos who are sponsoring boko haram. Its now Goodluck Jonathan, Otueke and the entire Niger Delta,. Smh • • You northerners are very foolish beings with no brain of your own. I pray this evil sect consumes you all, up north,. Both your Christian and wicked muslim populace.. Bastards!!

2 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by kahanma(m): 8:45am On Sep 16, 2014
Hello guys, please help a brother to pass his project. I need more visitors to this site to advance in my project please. You can also share with your friends if possible. The more visitors I get, the more chance of advancing to he next stage.
Am a final year student in business marketing studying in Russia. Please help me. Just by opening the link that's all I need. Thanks
http://atzo.visittomoney.ru/63677/5177687/
Thanks much and God bless ya all.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2014
BekeeBuAgbara: I wonder what Sahara reporters would gain by linking CAN president with this report, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's private jet number is N431CB while the one in South African custody registration number is N808HG. Google is there for any ''Thomas'' to verify.
they re journalists doing their job, if u don't believe u can go hang urself, if it was related to a northerner, ur comment ll ve been the reverse

5 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by crown777(m): 8:48am On Sep 16, 2014
AustineE1:
I dont like doing this or playing the ethnic card,Saharareporters are stationed somewhere in the US and London and their bills are taking care of by some thieving opposition politicians,they can spew thrash online and get away freely without anyone arresting them or inviting them for questioning.I challenge the mainstream media to publish this arrant nonsense whose only aim is to distabilize the government of the day.Imagine in recent weeks,alot of falsehood are being carried around,just to find the president culpable and if we dont thread with caution,very soon there may nt be any country to call Nigeria.
Can you imagine how tactically saharareporters avoided mentioning the name of the other two Nigerians in the said confiscated Airplane,they mentioned the Isreali and avoided the two pilots name or probably the 'forgot',simply because the pilots are Yorubas and not from south East or south south who would have made the story sound real.
While the south African sources are quoting a different Airplane,they sahara reporters are dreaming about Ayo Oritsejofor.You think that even if GEJ or Oritsejofor intends illegal importation of Arms,they do nt have some many ways to do it without involving the Man of God and his plane.foolishness is now the order of the day in Nigeria.

Bro wake up!!!!! U are sleeping, they don't give a damn. Gej is evil wake up!!!! All he cares abt is second term

3 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 16, 2014
chamboy: shut d f up God is the Father of all not Father of only Christians...
Thank you! I wonder why people are too fanatical about religion and "God" like "God" is exclusive to only a particular religious sect.

2 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by djfaithy: 8:51am On Sep 16, 2014
penny01502: and you are smelling very bad too. Must you mention Janathan in all your trash here on Nairaland?
and jonathan is your father abi? Someone should please tell all these illiterate TAN PPP agent that people do call and criticise God even when they have a slight headache, so who the hell is jonathan that can't be criticised or his names mentioned whenever anyone feels like, if he doesn't want his name to be mentioned on all affairs then let the dude get the fvck out of aso rock so that these set of scallywags would stop insulting our intelligence.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 8:52am On Sep 16, 2014
zlatansomto: What a dunce., it is no more the Igbos who are sponsoring boko haram. Its now Goodluck Jonathan, Otueke and the entire Niger Delta,. Smh • • You northerners are very foolish beings with no brain of your own. I pray this evil sect consumes you all, up north,. Both your Christian and wicked muslim populace.. Bastards!!
You tribalistic and bigotted scvm, the poster did not accuse Niger Delta or Otuoke but Henry Okah and said Jona is the beneficiary cum conspirator.
Take your igbo bigotry elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by BlackTechnology: 8:54am On Sep 16, 2014

Your foolishness is grade one

If we serve the same God, why do they kill Christians.

Think well

We can't be serving the same God and yet God will tell one party to kill another.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 16, 2014
I wonder why some nincompoops keep saying that SR reels out fake news without them stating an evidence to back up their inane claims.
I challenge any of you to come forward with your evidence or STFU forever.

3 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by djfaithy: 8:56am On Sep 16, 2014
Most NL ibos and NL pdp agent are set senseless and bigot human being, most of them have sold their souls to devil, infact devil himself go dey fear with the way some of them act, but we shall see after the tenure of jonathan.

5 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by BlackTechnology: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2014
MalcoImX: Where was the Christian in you when you were here defending Ihejirika without confirming from even the Devil?

I prayed and I wasn't told Ihejirika sponsors BH

Did you pray for verification after accusing him
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 8:59am On Sep 16, 2014
AustineE1:
I dont like doing this or playing the ethnic card,Saharareporters are stationed somewhere in the US and London and their bills are taking care of by some thieving opposition politicians,they can spew thrash online and get away freely without anyone arresting them or inviting them for questioning.I challenge the mainstream media to publish this arrant nonsense whose only aim is to distabilize the government of the day.Imagine in recent weeks,alot of falsehood are being carried around,just to find the president culpable and if we dont thread with caution,very soon there may nt be any country to call Nigeria.
Can you imagine how tactically saharareporters avoided mentioning the name of the other two Nigerians in the said confiscated Airplane,they mentioned the Isreali and avoided the two pilots name or probably the 'forgot',simply because the pilots are Yorubas and not from south East or south south who would have made the story sound real.
While the south African sources are quoting a different Airplane,they sahara reporters are dreaming about Ayo Oritsejofor.You think that even if GEJ or Oritsejofor intends illegal importation of Arms,they do nt have some many ways to do it without involving the Man of God and his plane.foolishness is now the order of the day in Nigeria.
accept the truth or simply drink poison n die. afta dey ll strt saying bk boys dat, bk boys dis wen they re da professional bk boys

3 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2014
smartchoice: All Nigerian Christians should get arms training.... ASAP........ We need weapons...... No time to cool down till some rag heads start getting ISIS ideas.
wot is dis one saying
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by zlatansomto(m): 9:01am On Sep 16, 2014
barcanista: You tribalistic and bigotted scvm, the poster did not accuse Niger Delta or Otuoke but Henry Okah and said Jona is the beneficiary cum conspirator.
Take your igbo bigotry elsewhere.
Coming from a bastard,. Who is the number one Igbo hater on this forum • Lecturing me about Bigotry,. Lool! You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance •

2 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by nora544: 9:05am On Sep 16, 2014
First fake pastor Christ, than Pastor TB Josuah, now Pastor bling bling who will be the next and all are pentecost pastors.

Wait to read about this in an other newspaper perhaps from south africa.

5 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2014
RockMaxi: SR feeding Nigerians with gullibility. tongue
feeding u alone. as for me, i believe this story 100%, all pastors are greedy, hypocritical bastards

3 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 16, 2014
zlatansomto: Coming from a bastard,. Who is the number one Igbo hater on this forum • Lecturing me about Bigotry,. Lool! You must be the arithmetic man; you add trouble, subtract pleasure, divide attention, and multiply ignorance •
oh STFU I am never a Igbo hater whether you agree or not. However, I disagree with 90% of Igbo lifestyle and beliefs/ideals including the event of 1967-70. If that makes me Igbo hater...then its your problem and not mine. But you? Son of bigotry and filled with sheer hate over nothing but hate.

Eeeedeeeot

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 9:09am On Sep 16, 2014
Splashme: APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere
APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere
APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere
kip deceiving urself, ignorant fool

4 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by MalcoImX: 9:09am On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

I prayed and I wasn't told Ihejirika sponsors BH

Did you pray for verification after accusing him
I don't need for pray for anything. I didn't accuse anybody of anything, the Australian did. The verification should be sought from the accuser. But verily, if you really care about this case, you should tell the accused to defend himself. And for your information; some people told me the Australian is many times closer to God than you are.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 9:10am On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Your foolishness is grade one

If we serve the same God, why do they kill Christians.

Think well

We can't be serving the same God and yet God will tell one party to kill another.
Your God must be a vile and hateful being.

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by rusher14: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 9:13am On Sep 16, 2014
adorable29: Nigeria politics! A dirty but very interesting game. At times, i assume am following a comedy, action and drama series. Other times the scripts are so ill plotted that one just writes it off as a bad nollywood movie.

Does Sahara reporter know the gravity of this accusations?. This could cause a civilian war in this country. Let's play this politics jejely oooo.

civilian war ke

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by honeyad(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2014
Blood on the Altar!!! Judgement will start right from the church!
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 9:25am On Sep 16, 2014
God is not my father,
HE IS MY LORD
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by chacoonder(m): 9:30am On Sep 16, 2014
Earnestly,I'm not budged by any of these.It's been long i knew that Top Pastors/Imams are used as conduit to launder money for Top Politicians. The reason why they are the choice of politicians is because "Nobody" cares to know the source of their money (wealth) , they keep on telling you it's God's doing or who on earth has ever called God to ask if truly he is the one that blessed his or her Pastor or Imam?

2 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by jaymichael(m): 9:32am On Sep 16, 2014
zomoears: revelations!

Some political pastor he is!

Tentacles expanding into arms dealing...Wetin them talk about kingdom of God sef...and violence taketh by force! Guess he is arming up for the kingdom violence...
You will sure make a fine writter.

3 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
zlatansomto: What a dunce., it is no more the Igbos who are sponsoring boko haram. Its now Goodluck Jonathan, Otueke and the entire Niger Delta,. Smh • • You northerners are very foolish beings with no brain of your own. I pray this evil sect consumes you all, up north,. Both your Christian and wicked muslim populace.. Bastards!!
it is u n ur entire generation dat they shall wipe out, ignorant bastard with fish brain. mayb i ll c wot da so called jonafool ll provide for ur fmly the way u support him. #mr olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Niger-delta Militants Declare War Against Buhari, Shutting Down Oil Refineries / Kwara Governor-elect, House Of Assembly Members Receive Certificate Of Return / 42 Political Parties In Kano Make U-turn, Support Ganduje’s Re-election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.