Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,330 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

$10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA (9156 Views)

Jonathan And Sambo With Oritsejafor, CAN President, Others / Oritsejafor Returns As CAN President / Should Oritsejafor Be Removed As CAN President?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by chamboy(m): 9:38am On Sep 16, 2014
BlackTechnology:

Your foolishness is grade one

If we serve the same God, why do they kill Christians.

Think well

We can't be serving the same God and yet God will tell one party to kill another.
The Bible said For God soo love the world(not the Christians alone)
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Qelvin(m): 9:49am On Sep 16, 2014
djfaithy: I wish they would all condemn them, but once jonathan,orisejafor and hijerika is involved, forget it the ibos and their TAN PPP agent would occupy the media sharply and turn the whole thing upside down, they think they are doing something good, but they will all soon regret everything they've done to sabotage the effort of good people and reasonable citizens to push the government into action before the whole BH poo got messier, I swear this BH issue go get part 2 and ibos should be ready cuz jonathan and some of his kinsmen have put them into trouble that wouldn't end in 30 years, we are all student of history and we know what do happen to whoever want to change history by force.
*deep sigh* and this unfiltered I.m.b.e.c.i.l.e just had to somehow bring Igbos into his below average reasoning and slap-worthy conspiracy theories,just imagine the warped and terse logic of this dunce? My goodness is this how low the standard of reasoning in Nigeria has been reduced to?!?...Shekau has really been wasting his bombs on the wrong set of people...

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by jmaine: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2014

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Idrismusty97(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2014
tpia1: lord have mercy, i hope this story is fake.

has anyone noticed how almost all the big churches are the subject of one breaking news story or another over the past one month?
Yes we have noticed. And they are all surprisingly the truths. Or is anyone a lie? Starting from Oyedepo(SP) UK brouhaha, Pastor Chris divorce case and The collapsed SCOAN building?
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by chy12344: 9:55am On Sep 16, 2014
[center]MTN THERE”S GOD O![/center][b][/b]
On the 8th of sept. 2014 i received this SMS from my network provider Y'ello! Thank you for being with MTN as we celebrate 13years. Here's FREE 1GB data to browse with, valid till 13/09/2014.Dial *559*4# to check balance. Enjoy!
Elated i started browsing like crazy only to find out that it was my data that was being used. I called only to be told i had to all my 230(which was to last for 30days) before i can enjoy 1GB(1024 MB) which is to last just 5days. The only free thing i got was an sms saying my problem has been resolved…really?
MTN exist in over 100 countries makes a profit of 6billion. From Nigeria alone (not Africa or west Africa or even their home country south Africa) 2,5billion was made yet MTN cant GENUINELY give free data on their 13TH anniversary!.....MTN there's God o!
My little son chewed part of my recharge card but it’s evident it has not been scratched or use. i wasn't given a new one just because they couldn't see some numbers. The CBN thru banks replaces damaged notes why cants MTN do the same?
Who designs the products you dish out? it reminds me of the devil....give with the right hand and snatched away double with the left!
you give one free one month subscription with 150MB to listen to music How can we enjoy music to the detriment of our data!....there's God o!
I tried one of the "recharge and get 100% value" last year. Recharged for N200 saw the extra N200 and i made my call. Surprisingly my gist was cut short and i still had the bonus N200 in my phone. I called the call centre to complain and was told that the promo ended months ago and what i received was "system error".....MTN there's God o!
Do you know that even when you recharge to get extra bonus that ends by 11,59 both your recharge and bonus disappears by midnight(a poor retired teacher laments to me)...MTN there's God o!
Stop stealing and preying on innocent people. You’ve made CRAZY money from Nigeria. I bought my original sim for N7500(and it was during promo o!).i know people who bought theirs for double the amount and even had to take loan to buy phone..There’s God o!
GENUINELY give back to Nigeria. We vote every week to keep our children in project....those that sell recharge hardly make money from it.....they even had to increase it at a point in time.
MTN PLEASE PLEASE GENUINELY GIVE BACK TO NIGERIA and state the "clauses" attached to your products to enable one decide if they'll use it or not.
GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA!
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by nora544: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2014
Idrismusty97: Yes we have noticed. And they are all surprisingly the truths. Or is anyone a lie? Starting from Oyedepo(SP) UK brouhaha, Pastor Chris divorce case and The collapsed SCOAN building?

who will be the next and all together are pentecost pastors so there are not so many with big names now!

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 16, 2014
We al the dat propaganda website until the jet is proven to be AYO's jet and the moni connected with Jonathan let the APC dogs stop barking
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Soclose007(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2014
ibkgab001: "Sharareporter " supporting boko haram since 19xx where x is a number
FIND X
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by musaibnabdul(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2014
I smell Bokoharam, so Ayo does bussiness with arms dealer.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by lacasa: 10:11am On Sep 16, 2014
We knew this all along
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by ebukaOtika(m): 10:15am On Sep 16, 2014
ibkgab001: "Sharareporter " supporting boko haram since 19xx where x is a number

Find X
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by feedthenation(m): 10:19am On Sep 16, 2014
SR has been known to be the only media channel that keeps the government on the edge.

Majority of people look forward to their breaking news, they have been accurate with providing the news which most media outlet within Nigeria cannot reveal.

For now, it is best to keep calm and investigate further.

5 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by ogazi007(m): 10:22am On Sep 16, 2014
Henry Okah will be a hero in the nearby future!
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by ahaika23: 10:25am On Sep 16, 2014
The rate at which Sahara spreads falsehood is unimaginable. It's time to shut dem down.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by JEITO: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2014
I will never believe any news from saharaReporters whether true or not..

#badBellepeople who will never report anything good about Nigeria and Africa in general
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by MalcoImX: 10:44am On Sep 16, 2014
JEITO: I will never believe any news from saharaReporters whether true or not..

#badBellepeople who will never report anything good about Nigeria and Africa in general
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by jmaine: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by penny01502: 10:55am On Sep 16, 2014
djfaithy: and jonathan is your father abi? Someone should please tell all these illiterate TAN PPP agent that people do call and criticise God even when they have a slight headache, so who the hell is jonathan that can't be criticised or his names mentioned whenever anyone feels like, if he doesn't want his name to be mentioned on all affairs then let the dude get the fvck out of aso rock so that these set of scallywags would stop insulting our intelligence.
hell no bro you are not intelligent,
with this bullshit, I can boastly say you are extremely foolish.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 16, 2014
I don't really like did news. But if de news is tru and de purpose of de cash I'd to purchase weapons for CAN den its a welcome development.

Enough of all dose bastard boko haram and its religion harassing Christians without a fight back.

Kudos!!!! But be more coded next tym
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
hmn
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by WoodcrestMayor(m): 11:59am On Sep 16, 2014
This is one reason christians are losing morality to witness.Just imagine a brother who wants to witness to sum1 and the person brings up CAN political affiliation.
I never liked the idea of CAN appearing at almost every political gathering.You'll also never hear dem condemn the govt. outrightly on policies/actions neither wuld they take firm stance.

Smh...

1 Like

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by wonlasewonimi: 1:16pm On Sep 16, 2014
Splashme: APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere
APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere
APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere APC Liers everywhere

You should learn how to spell bro.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
kkk
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by jmaine: 1:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
rightym: I don't really like did news. But if de news is tru and de purpose of de cash I'd to purchase weapons for CAN den its a welcome development.

Enough of all dose bastard boko haram and its religion harassing Christians without a fight back.

Kudos!!!! But be more coded next tym
even a goat get brain pass u. so u support this, not surprised at all, datz hw bush pple bhve, always supporting violence # slowpoke
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by emmasege: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2014
The God of heaven will strike down Sahara reporters and their sponsors. They never cease to fuel the fire of religious bigotry/crisis in Nigeria. They've almost succeeded in maligning Papa Ayo Oritsejafor. I bless Sahara reporters and their sponsors with Ps 105:15 (Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm).
Be it known unto u and all your sponsors/supporters that Pastor Oritsejafor was raised for such a time as this in the history of Nigeria. the least Christians (irrespective of our doctrinal differences) can do is to lift his hands up in prayers so that he doesn't bcom weary/feeble.

2 Likes

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=halix239]
even a goat get brain pass u. so u support this, not surprised at all, datz hw bush pple bhve, always supporting violence # slowpoke[/quote. Well said, im very sure if u ve Eva lost a loved one to de barbaric activities of boko haram in de name of religion you will not speak dis way.

Tank u
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by halix239(f): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2014
[quote author=rightym][/quote]so u c nothing wrong in smuggling arms in to naija. sir i hail ur foolishness, oga boss
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by LFJ: 5:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
emmasege: The God of heaven will strike down Sahara reporters and their sponsors. They never cease to fuel the fire of religious bigotry/crisis in Nigeria. They've almost succeeded in maligning Papa Ayo Oritsejafor. I bless Sahara reporters and their sponsors with Ps 105:15 (Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm).
Be it known unto u and all your sponsors/supporters that Pastor Oritsejafor was raised for such a time as this in the history of Nigeria. the least Christians (irrespective of our doctrinal differences) can do is to lift his hands up in prayers so that he doesn't bcom weary/feeble.

If you later find out that Sahara Reporters are the one saying the truth will you be courageous enough to tell God to return your prayer back to you?
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Ukutsgp(m): 6:02pm On Sep 16, 2014
this news should not grace the front page due to its sensitive nature.
Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by Stellaodoni1(f): 6:10pm On Sep 16, 2014
Graphic pics ( viewers discretion advised ) the family that was killed by generator fumes : read story from source

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/gossiptwistblog_95.html

Re: $10m Found In CAN President's Jet Caught In SA by nora544: 8:45pm On Sep 16, 2014
Oritsejafor holds residual interest in Bombardier Aircraft – aide

on September 16, 2014 / in News 8:24 pm / Comments
Tweet

Warri (Delta) – The Word of Life Bible Church, Warri, Delta, on Tuesday confirmed holding a residual interest in the embattled Bombardier Challenger 600 with registration number N808HG owned by Eagle Air company.

This is contained in a statement by Mr Bayo Adewoye, Personal Assistant to the founder of the World of Life Bible Church, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor, in Warri.

“On behalf of Pastor Oritsejafor, we can confirm that although he holds an interest in Eagle Air, the aircraft in question is not operated by Pastor Oritsejafor.
CAUGHT—Lanseria Airport, Johannesburg, S-Africa. INSET: The Bombardier Challenger jet. Courtesy: Flightaware.

CAUGHT—Lanseria Airport, Johannesburg, S-Africa. INSET: The Bombardier Challenger jet. Courtesy: Flightaware.

“The aircraft owned by Eagle Air company, who have confirmed that since Aug. 2, 2014, the aircraft has been leased to and is operated by Green Coast Produce Limited. This is a standard practice in the industry.

“Any and all enquiries in respect of the day-to-day operations of this aircraft are properly directed to the management of Green Coast Produce Limited,’’ the statement stated.

The aircraft was alleged to have been apprehended on Sept. 5, in South Africa why trying to enter into the country with a huge amount of foreign currency.

The Eagle Air had also claimed ownership of the aircraft in a statement released on Sept. 15, but denied involvement in movement of the alleged money.

The Eagle Air alleged that the jet was under lease to Green Coast Produce Ltd., and it had been operating it since Aug. 2.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/oritsejafor-holds-residual-interest-bombardier-aircraft-aide/

Sahara reporters are not so fake read for what needs a pastor this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebola: Jonathan Hails Fashola, Amaechi; Welcomes WHO’s Declaration / Jibrin Marks 100th Day Crusade Against Budget Fraud, Says Dogara Must Be Jailed / Kwara Governor-elect, House Of Assembly Members Receive Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.