Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? (15172 Views)

Disadvantages Of Buying China Phones (Chinadroids) / Why Buying An Andriod Tablet Or An Ipad Is Just A Waste Of Money! / 8 Things To Check Out When Buying An Original Mobile Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by donbenart: 5:51am On Sep 16, 2014
I have notice most nigerians are running away from injoo so i will like to know the reason b4 getting mine pls post problems you face on your injoo phone
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by lanre316: 5:59am On Sep 16, 2014
Nigerians don't trust unknown brand until they see others using it and there's no complaints. Injoo will have to prove itself to be a trustworthy brand before it can gain traction. Tecno had the same problem initially but what helped them is their customer care centers all over the nation and the positive reviews of those who first bought their phones.

Personally, I think the injoo price is too cheap, they must have compromised on the quality and durability to achieve such a low price point. So I'm not interested in it until I see people who used it and gives no complaints.

I'm not saying it's a bad phone. I'm just stating my personal preferences.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by chrisja(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2014
I use innjoo I1s, and I'm still amazed at its functions cos of d price. it functions smoothly, d display is OK for its price. I handled Tecno M7 before and comparing it wit dis, I was like and they sell dis for 25k above? The problem wit humans is they believe if its dis cheap then something must be wrong. They forgot blackberry Z10 once sold for over 100k but it now sells for 30k. Samsung galaxy s3 sells for half d it entered d market, Most of these other devices are over hyped and therefore over priced. I would have an Innjoo, Lenovo, Micromax etc over samsung& their expensive friends....

7 Likes

Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by Anomnity: 8:14am On Sep 16, 2014
Major demerit is poor battery life.If they can improve the battery to like 4000mah they will lead the nigerian market for a long time.

Have you observed that the main selling point for bugdet phones in Nigeria is battery life & price point.

1 Like

Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by docsholz(m): 10:18am On Sep 16, 2014
If u buy a cheap phone prepare to get bullshit
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by DealMogul(m): 1:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
This thread is quite unnecessary. When you scroll through this "Phones" section, you will find enough information about people enjoying the Innjoo. I have personally ordered 4 units for myself and other people and still get orders for the device.

Simple thing is, if you want it get one for yourself at this price point. If you don't, well break the bank for some other pricey and flashy brand. End of
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by donbenart: 4:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
THAnks 4 all the comment am quiet convinced now
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by LORDVEST(m): 10:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Nigerians have been served with too many bullshit by samsung n the likes !! its just selling a biro for 50,000 while it costs 20 box .. nd people hav accepted that price over the years , and someone brings the same biro for 20,000 .. ur mind has been deluded that a good biro costs 50k ... thats d problem with 9ja ..

im no hater of luxury life, but truth be told , this guys make 3x profits on devices sold in nigeria !! and go n live afluence n wealthy !!! while the nigerians rip off..

i can buy tem tabs or s5's but if i see a good thinng i point it out ... looking ar the specs n reviews , the innjoo brand are really coming hot .. i pray Nigerians wake up from the deluded mental reality we live in and see tech for what it is ....

#BURST A BALL SAMSUNG N CO !!
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:42am On Apr 29, 2015
We are the Team tecno fc
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by icsmod(m): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Well we are team innjoo.The I fc
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by henrixx(m): 1:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
i use injoo note...it gets too hot, no playstore, hangs nd even goes offf on som apps
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by SirLewis(m): 12:20am On Apr 30, 2015
Honestly I forgot a phone brand called innjoo is in the market sef. I guess the low fan base is due to the fact that it's not well "hyped" as Tecno and infinix are. And its early release, the innjoo I1 turned out to be a flop. Not a great way to start
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by SirLewis(m): 12:21am On Apr 30, 2015
henrixx:
i use injoo note...it gets too hot, no playstore, hangs nd even goes offf on som apps
For real?! An android phone without Google play store?? That sucks
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by Mofetemi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
Mofetemi:
I am just sick and tired of this my innjoo f2. For couple of days now, the tab has refused to come-up or charge and I have tried series of chargers all to no avail. The only thing the tab does while I plug it to the socket with its charger is to be showing BLINKING BATTERY LOGO which I tried all through the night yeterday till this morning and it was still BLINKING! Not even a % charge. Is this not alarming? Has anybody experienced these scenarios? Gurus in the house, please, I need urgent help as this tab wanna drain my blood to the very zero level oooo............... This is my whatsapp handle; 07033135972 incase..........!
what ur experiencing is called Sleep of Death (SOD). Get a 2A charger, plug it into d socket, turn on the socket, but don't insert d charger yet. U av to insert the charger and press+hold the power button @ d same time. Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 25, 2015
Everybody seems to be overlooking the most prevalent issue on Innjoo phones, the charging port problem.

2 Likes

Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by Mofetemi(m): 8:33am On Oct 25, 2015
xxxtedyxxx:
what ur experiencing is called Sleep of Death (SOD). Get a 2A charger, plug it into d socket, turn on the socket, but don't insert d charger yet. U av to insert the charger and press+hold the power button @ d same time. Goodluck

If I got u right, power button alone and not power button+volume up/down button?
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by xxxtedyxxx(m): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2015
Mofetemi:

If I got u right, power button alone and not power button+volume up/down button?
press n hold the power button only.
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by pharmtech: 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2015
Anomnity:
Major demerit is poor battery life.If they can improve the battery to like 4000mah they will lead the nigerian market for a long time.

Have you observed that the main selling point for bugdet phones in Nigeria is battery life & price point.
yah broz u r on point. Poor battery is the major problem of the phone. Despite ds, very very great n wonderful phones.
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by encryptjay(m): 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2015
koice:
Everybody seems to be overlooking the most prevalent issue on Innjoo phones, the charging port problem.

It's glued to their phones
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by donpata(m): 3:09am On Oct 26, 2015
Not even my enemy should go for innjjoo. my first experience with injoo fire and that of my bros with injoo 1s is terrible.
my bros has dumped the crap of just 6 Month.
for me, within first month, I noticed phone heats like "fire" especially when gaming or using and charging. the charging port sagged and d original USB stopped working. besides, battery drains like rocket. just browsing with 3g and opera and it leaves 100 to 60 within 20minutes.
2nd month, the worst happened. the touchpad stopped functioning properly. a section of the screen don't respond. worst is the customer care is useless. I first called and they said they got no touchpad available. say I should check in 2weeks time. it was 2weeks Friday and after calling, they said I should check in 2weeks again, like say them don program the lady. that was when I know I entered one chance. I prefer techno cause with all the falling, you just dust it and use. injjoo is scam. their office is only know Lagos and Abuja. unlike techno and gionee.
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by Nobody: 5:41am On Oct 26, 2015
encryptjay:

It's glued to their phones

As in eh. All 3 collegues I knew that used to own Innjoo phones all had to go to phone repairers at some certain points or the next to get their shaky micro usb charging port soldered. Eventually, they all had to dumb Innjoo for other competing brands.

1 Like

Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by encryptjay(m): 10:59am On Oct 26, 2015
koice:

As in eh. All 3 collegues I knew that used to own Innjoo phones all had to go to phone repairers at some certain points or the next to get their shaky micro usb charging port soldered. Eventually, they all had to dumb Innjoo for other competing brands.
Lolz...same case here. Folks I introduced innjoo to are wailing.
The one that amuses me is my friend that got Innjoo fire. His gf promised to get one for herself if it crossed 2 weeks.
The phone screen went blank on the12th day grin

1 Like

Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by Elxandre(m): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2015
encryptjay:

Lolz...same case here. Folks I introduced innjoo to are wailing.
The one that amuses me is my friend that got Innjoo fire. His gf promised to get one for herself if it crossed 2 weeks.
The phone screen went blank on the12th day grin
The gf is a witch! grin
The phone dropped?
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by encryptjay(m): 11:49am On Oct 26, 2015
Elxandre:

The gf is a witch! grin
The phone dropped?
Nah,he was operating it and it just died.
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by mimiwems(f): 10:05am On Jul 16, 2016
Please dont buy injoo phone you wont enjoy it. My husband s phone injoo packed up my 2sisters phone injoo packed up. No spare parts to repair them.
Dont waste your money on injoo...
Re: Demerits Of Buying An Injoo Phone? by wowdiva: 1:31pm On Aug 08, 2016
xxxtedyxxx:

Oh mine! Thanks for lot! Now I don't have to visit the injoo store regularly, I have taken my tab there like 7 times now cz of it. Than once again

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Naira (₦) To Your Conversation On iPhone / Does The Use Of 'k' In Convos Really Signify Lack Of Interest? / 5 Free Apps To Make Sure You Never Forget Your Username And Passwords

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.