Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

The Sad Truth About The Chibok Girls - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Sad Truth About The Chibok Girls (836 Views)

I Know Where The Chibok Girls Are – Boko Haram Commander Opens Up - See More At / 100 Days After The CHIBOK Abduction-What Next? / Sad Truth: Since Arsenallast Won A Trophy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Sad Truth About The Chibok Girls by tomiobj(m): 7:10am On Sep 16, 2014
Over 100 days that the chibok girls were abducted. the truth is that they cant be rescued most people have forgotten about this. I am not being a bad person but its just the sad truth i am going to analyze the whole thing to prove my point. The girls were abducted....our heartless president didn't care or believe then his wife just kept on crying on tv lyk it will do anything even the us nd France tried to help us but they gave up because of our unfunctional military. Then if they are asked on the process they will bring up lies like 'we are working on it' and other nonsenses that they have professsionals and technologies nd crap. Nw its over 100 days nd after working on it. They think they can still find the girls. For all we know. The girls can be in Somalia or Libya. Even people made rumours that they are being brainwashed. boko haram aren't stupid enough to leave the girls in that forest for over 100 days. They could have all been killed. no offence,but if someone can think the girls can still be found..that individual is dumb. even if they are to be found. How many will they see probably 10 or so
Re: The Sad Truth About The Chibok Girls by iornenge81(m): 7:26am On Sep 16, 2014
toh
Re: The Sad Truth About The Chibok Girls by vokalguy(m): 7:33am On Sep 16, 2014
In my opinion, I feel as those days passed, from a week to a month etc, it became more difficult. We should blame the presidency for not acting swiftly, they took their sweet time and well it became a little too late. It is a damn shame
Re: The Sad Truth About The Chibok Girls by tomiobj(m): 7:49am On Sep 16, 2014
vokalguy: In my opinion, I feel as those days passed, from a week to a month etc, it became more difficult. We should blame the presidency for not acting swiftly, they took their sweet time and well it became a little too late. It is a damn shame
. Exactly. They didn't even shows us an evidence that they actually searched. couldn't they have even interrogated d escaped girls
Re: The Sad Truth About The Chibok Girls by Ejovwoke(m): 9:33am On Sep 16, 2014
I think some thing is not right, the international aids that was coming suddenly back off....i mean one needs to ask question about verancity of the whole saga.....This whole thing might be politics or politically influence....There is God Oo..
Re: The Sad Truth About The Chibok Girls by tomiobj(m): 4:48pm On Sep 16, 2014
Ejovwoke: I think some thing is not right, the international aids that was coming suddenly back off....i mean one needs to ask question about verancity of the whole saga.....This whole thing might be politics or politically influence....There is God Oo..

they all don't care about Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

10 Common Habits That Damage Kidneys / Yepa: Meet The Woman With 36nnn Brea*sts / MUST SEE!!! Car Struck By Lightning From ABOVE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.